Nayanthara is going to bring hell

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Good episode.....Maan trrying to get close to Geet. again trying his charm......but the biggest worry was naintara.....She now knows that Geet is Maan's secretary and believes that Dev also knows about..... she is thinking Geet and Dev are plotting against her.....She told Adi that i know all of you are Maan's sincere employees and your sincerity is going to be useful......she has a scheme..... She may portray Geet as a loose character and say that she tried to seduce Dev and now Maan..... Maan already has previous bad experience with women so may be he will feel that Geet tried to cheat him.............Omg..omg........That would be too painful.........I did not want Maan to get to know things through nainthara..... she will twist it.... But by seeing today's episode it looks like CV's have something like that in their mind..................what do you think people????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know maybe, she might say that Geet came to Delhi to get to Dev and that's why she used Maan to do so. I don't know what the CV's are planning so lets wait and watch!
eshasrk thumbnail
Well Maan cannot think that Geet tries to seduce him, coz Geet refuses to acknowledge her feelings infront of Maan all the time, no matter how hard Maan tries to get a confession out of her....., so if Maan thinks that abt Geet than I feel he'll be more than stupid.......
but I feel that NT will create problems for sure............I hope everything turns against her.........will serve her right
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes Naintaara did look all flared up and set to go .... wonder what havoc she will create !

VJ
esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonder what she will do?????
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
I have a different thought that is Maan will get to know at least a hint of Geet's past during the HP trip and I feel that NT is plotting against herself because when Maan discovers about the file and get to know that she took it, he will get assurance from NT for doing those evil things with Geet, and I feel that it might lead Maan to know Dev is the father of Geet's baby
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yea amrita agree with you. Even i think Maan will get to know abt her past in HP and b the time they go back he will find out tht it was Dev and Naintara so this Nanintara is digging her own grave.
Edited by sana_sugarbun - 13 years ago
kazena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i don't want to thing any thing right now. i don't want any problem between maan & geet

celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Naintara Ia all ready to create problems..... And she will create also.... But at the end of the day Maan will always believe Geet over Naintara.... So whatever misunderstandings that Naintara manage to create between Maaneet will be fleeting... Moreover Maan doesn't particularly like or even trust Naintara....

Ann.

-SohniPari- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't really think Maan will believe that geet was trying to seduce him becuase she keeps distancing herself from him....but one thing is for NT is seriously crazy she is so scary....