Jaane Tu Mera Kia hai-- OS Siddhima

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
This is my 2nd proper FF/OS so bare with me. I apologize if i pakao you. Again inspired by Pocs, arpu and all other fabulous writers in Siddhimaland. Thank You all.Oh and also by Madhno i always associated that with SR so some of the paragraphs r heavily inspired i'll write the lines on top just to make it easier.

Kayi khwaab dil tujhko le kar sajaaye
Par khauf yeh bhi kahin par sataaye
Gar yeh bhi tootey toh phir hoga kya re
Mujhe raas aati hain khushiyaan kahan re

It was raining heavily from past few hours. Inside the Modi Penthouse there is a strange silence. Suddenly the phone rings, Sue's number is flashing on the screen. Sid picks up the phone and in his husky voice with tears shining in his eyes answers "Yes I am coming, There is nothing left for me here anymore It's all over". Noise of breaking glass comes from behind the bedroom door.

Inside the bedroom Hearing that one sentence Riddhima loses all her courage and completly breaks down. It wasn't only the vase on the nightstand that broke but her heart also broke into million pieces. She never ever even in her wildest dreams had thought that this day will come when her Sid will decide to leave her alone. Sure She knows pretty well that it's her fault she unintentionally ignored him and pushed him beyond his limit of patience, She took him for granted she sort of put him on backseat because she thought that he knows what he means to her and how much she loves him. She always believed that whatever may come he'll always stand on her side; No matter how much she annoys him irritates him, tests him he'll be there holding her hand this is why it's hurting way more than anything else, but she also knows that she tested him a lot and and he cant take it anymore.

She knows she  went overboard last night and said things that are way beyond his tolerance level. She once again hurted him a lot and broken him into pieces but it wasn't intentional. She later did realized that what she had just done. She cursed herself too for saying what she said. How could she just tell him to leave as she never wants to see his face again. How can she just say she doesn't want to hear his voice again How just how? what's making her even more mad is his answer how he just simply said OK if that's what you want that let it be this way. I 'll leave and quietly left the room leaving her shattered she was expecting her Batmeez modi to rebel an dsay no i will never ever leave but all he said is ok . Now she knows she can't take those words back. She's regretting every word that came out of her mouth. It's beyond her understanding how he accepted defeat so easily. 

She haven't seen his face since the fight and it is becoming impossible for her to stay in that room . She wants to get out and stop him but her King size ego is coming in between again after all she  in her full khunass told him she never wants to see his face again( which is a total lie as her every parts want him to be around her 24 hrs).

There's a knock on the door , she wants to answer but she can't because if she does he'll figure out she's crying and she does not want to make it any harder for him to leave and does not want him to hurt even a little more. She has given him enough pain and so she doesn't want him to hear her cry.

Outside sid is waiting for the answer but there's only silence. He tells himself yeah right why would she answer when she clearly told you she doesn't wanna see ur face or listen your voice but he also cannot just leave like this he had to talk one last time and hear her one last time. He once again knocks and this time even takes her name"Riddhima"

Listening him calling her taking her name the rest of her defences also go down the hill   and it seems like her tears will never ever stop now she quickly puts her both hands on her mouth tightly so he cant listen to her sobs. He calls her again and says Riddhima Just wanted to tell you that i m leaving just as you wanted. You will never have to see this face or listen this voice again , just when he says this her eyes automatically reaches their Wedding  picture and it felt like someone is cutting her heart into million pieces and than she hears him again lastly want to tell you  I love you and than there was silence and noise of footsteps and than the car's roaring engine's noise.

Tu hi to har dum raha hai
Khwaabon ki har taaberon mein
Tu hi to har din dikha hai
Dhundli ujli tasveeron mein
Tere hi to hai khusboo mujh mein haan
Tere hi to hai khusboo mujh mein haan
Ab tu hi to har su har jagah
Ab tu hi to har su har jagah

She tries to compose herself and and slowly opens the door and comes out. She tries to comfort herself by telling herself it's not only her fault. He's equally at fault how can he just decide to leave. it's not the first time i said something mean and why does he had to agree with me this time and follow my orders. It's very dark in living room she suddenly trips over something and falls down and the first words that comes out of her mouth is yeh sid bhi na. she immediately realizes what she said and slowly gets up & turns on the light and sees the thing that she flipped over was the same PS remote she broke.Once again tears fell out of her eyes. She than slowly walks into the kitchen to get some water and what she sees there she shocks and surprises her yes it's her dinner waiting for her in the kitchen table. Now this is too much she can't take it anymore she immediately runs and collapses on the couch and once again the flashes on the night when she made him sleep on  the couch comes to her and she hugs the cushion and sobs . it's only been an hour that he left and she feels like she left the most precious thing and like someone took life out of her. She wonders why is she feeling like that it wasn't even like this when she lost armaan. Her heart is telling her to go but her ego is coming between she is feeling so helpless.

Suddenly her alter ego appears in front of her and questions her why is she so sad now and so lifeless she should be happy as this is exactly what she wanted. Now she has noone to care about she's free of everything and she should be extremely happy and enjoy while here she looks like a zombie  who's life has been sucked out of her body and continues taunting her that she wasn't even like this when armaan left her than why now. She can't listen anymore she puts her hands on her ears and yells stop it. I know i screwed up. i lost my most precious thing and you know what's worst  I myself am the reason i myself told him off and snatched my biggest happiness from myself . i hate myself for this and i cannot forgive myself for doing this.I simply cannot just plz stop now. to this the alter ego laughs and says s it's not late yet. you realized your mistake it's time to go and amend your mistake go and stop him before you lose him forever. riddhima looks up and wipes her tears and takes a deep breath and closes her eyes and sees his face and his words echoing main jaa raha hoon hamesh ahamesha ke liye. She quickly opens her eyes and says Nahi main tumhein jaane hi nahi doongi and picks up the keys from the table and runs towards her car.

To be continued ..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OMG it was awesome Fary. U r good at this๐Ÿ‘

I cant wait till u continue. Why Ridz why did u do this to Siddy๐Ÿ˜ญ I wonder what will happen next๐Ÿ˜ญ  I all sad now๐Ÿ˜ญ Continue soon
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG OMG Its beautiful

and why ridzy why??? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i cant wait for you to finish this....i mean you potrayed the exact situation they are in reality and moved forward in your story i loved it yaar ๐Ÿ˜ญ i am all sad now
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! Fary you write beautifully!! It was so sad but yet true if Ridz continues to act the way she is acting now.. This is a possiblity!:(
You are really an amazing writer ! ๐Ÿค—
plz continue soon !:)
amazing๐Ÿ‘ 

just when he says this her eyes automatically reaches their Wedding  picture and it felt like someone is cutting her heart into million pieces and than she hears him again lastly want to tell you  I love you and than there was silence and noise of footsteps and than the car's roaring engine's noise.

BANG ON!! we have seen this before to, whenever something happens between siddhima they go back to their wedding picture, the wedding picture is the closest things to their heart, they treasure that wedding picture more then anything, the WP, is their life, they can be away from each other but not from each other thoughts or from seeing each other, ridz always looked at her wedding picture for confidence or when she is sad and sid did the same things, they are linked with this wedding pciture, both of them are, they always find the peace they need when they touched the wedding picture with their heart.
m glad you guys like this but seriously m so not all that u r saying lol
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fary๐Ÿค—

this is awesome ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
I loved every part of it...I was glued to my computer screen from beginning 2 end...I even had tears in my ๐Ÿ˜ญ even though Sid's leaving forever her said 'I love you' how sweet ๐Ÿ˜ญ nd tht chudail still didn't open the door๐Ÿ˜† I loved Ridzi alter ego part...it was amazing...now I wanna read the nxt part ASAP๐Ÿ˜› plzzzz continue soon nd can u not make the nxt part so saddy saddy ๐Ÿ˜” plzzz....hehe....loved it Fary...gr8 work๐Ÿค—
Ok read the whole thing and edited the reserved part

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Fary๐Ÿค—

this is awesome ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
I loved every part of it...I was glued to my computer screen from beginning 2 end...I even had tears in my ๐Ÿ˜ญ even though Sid's leaving forever her said 'I love you' how sweet ๐Ÿ˜ญ nd tht chudail still didn't open the door๐Ÿ˜† I loved Ridzi alter ego part...it was amazing...now I wanna read the nxt part ASAP๐Ÿ˜› plzzzz continue soon nd can u not make the nxt part so saddy saddy ๐Ÿ˜” plzzz....hehe....loved it Fary...gr8 work๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† oye i so wanted chudial to open the door i was liek ok no she should open how can she not but phir aage kia hota kahani ka? ROFL so yeah lmao and next one will be typical chudail and alterego had to bring it in i just couldn't think of any other way to make her relaize what she has done lmao
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey faru superb! its an amazing story line please continue .. I am waiting for more (I loved lyrics in between)