Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wafa such an amazing update yaar your writing is amazing, i loved the way sid's heartbeat was pulsing when ridzy spoke to him, please update soon yaar am loving your posts 😊 xx
Armu4eva thumbnail
Wow Wafa........lovely FF dear... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and exellent writing..!!

N my my.. ArSh are here.......so moi bery bery happy πŸ˜›

Great update dear...
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Wow Wafa........lovely FF dear... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and exellent writing..!!

N my my.. ArSh are here.......so moi bery bery happy πŸ˜›

Great update dear...

Nikammi tujhe ArShi pasand hain?πŸ˜› 
Haha but seriously thankyou so much for commenting hun..πŸ€—
Its really sweet of you..😊

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Ok so finally I got the time and some inspiration to update this. Please let me know what you thought of it. To be honest, I am thinking of stopping this thing after a few parts. The track nowadays has really saddened me so do let me know whether I should continue or now. Ok so go ahead..😊

Part 6

Holidays ended and school progressed as well as Sid and Riddhima's slow friendship. It felt as if Riddhima's perception about life changed. Sid didn't know what her problem was in the beginning but the change in her was obvious. She often hung out with him and his friends. Her first interaction with Shilpa had left good results. Shilpa had begun a friendship with her. School had become the first priority with studies roaring and lethargy getting the best of Sid.

Sid couldn't understand the reason behind his sudden nervousness when Riddhima was around. This new feeling had never been explored by his heart, ever before.

Days passed and slowly, those feelings grew. Riddhima had changed from a friend to much more in his heart and finally when he couldn't bottle it up in his heart, he decided to tell her. On a particular school day, he hung out with friends leaning against his locker complaining about the homework when suddenly he noticed Riddhima, not alone. That was odd. She usually hung out with him and his gang. Looking carefully, it was a guy and not a girl. She seemed too close to him from the far end of the corridor. An immense feeling of hurt rose up in Sid. Why?? Hell! He didn't even know who he was and what she was doing with him. He slowly made way to the other end of the corridor to see and got the cruel answer he didn't want. Riddhima was wrapped up in a strong embrace with this guy, her eyes closed, face on the other side. She didn't notice Siddhant looking at them. Tears streaming in his eyes, he quickly returned back.

Siddhant's POV.

What just happened? Did I just see her with someone else? God, I am such an idiot. How could I even think about 'us'? I should have known she could never like me like I do. It just doesn't seem possible, especially now. Why do I like her so much? She isn't even my type but why?? Why do I always wait for her everyday? Want her to be with me everyday? If something happens, I want to share that with her, only her. What is this new feeling? Is this love? God knows. Unknowingly, she broke something inside of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

All of a sudden, Sid distanced himself from her. At the least, it was better than seeing her with someone else. Now he often hung out alone or sometimes with Jay, his friend. Now, even when Riddhima wanted to talk, he never acknowledged her. It was more of shutting himself up. Jay knew about all this and was Sid's only friend who knew about his feelings for Riddhima.

"Why don't you tell her about your feelings man? This way, at least, she'll know what you feel. How do you even live with all this bottled up inside of you?" Jay spoke, frustrated at Sid, pacing in front of his bed.

"I don't want to put her in this miserable situation dude. You know, don't you? She likes Neil and I don't want to ruin all this for her. You remember how she was in the beginning? You see the difference in her, don't you? I should have known that the reason for her changed behaviour wasn't because of me." Sid's husky voice cracked at the end speaking the last four words. He dreaded everything all of a sudden. Jay consoled his friend, "Don't worry man. We'll figure something out and I would sincerely advice you to talk to the girl. You two really need to sort out your relationship with each other."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night..

Sid was almost asleep before midnight. Exhausted and unhappy, he had retired to his bed early. Sleep was just hugging his eyes when his cell suddenly rang. Sid turned around to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sid. It's Riddhima. I am sorry I called at this hour but I really need to talk to you."

Sid didn't know how to react to this statement which consisted of an order as well as a humble request. "Ok. I'll see you tomorrow at school."

Riddhima's voice, frantic, changed course. "No no ! I want to meet you right now Siddhant. Its important!"

Sid, worried from Riddhima's reaction, spoke quickly. "Riddhima is everything ok? Anything wrong?"

"I'll tell you when you meet me. Come outside my house now and we'll talk."

"Ok fine. I'm on my way."

He hurriedly put on his shirt and dashed out the door wondering what Riddhima was up to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Wafa_94 - 13 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

wafa enjoyed the update

do continue please

norzar
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update Wafa πŸ‘πŸΌ

Enjoyed reading it :) Awesome job πŸ‘
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Wafa

Finally u updated...!!!

Really good update...enjoyed reading it...plzzzz continue soon!!! 

and can't see Sid sad over here tooπŸ˜”
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely dear !!
beautifully flow of dialogue and written !!
wonderful !!

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wafa wicked update yaar finally πŸ˜† please make sid happy na? yahan bhi sid ko sad dekhna mere dil nahi lag da πŸ˜† am awating your next update, great work 😊 xx
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wafa * hugs *
Finally u updated !!!

Awesome update dear , enjoyed reading it
Plzzz continue soon...