soper thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys hw u all.......i watch meethi choori no 1all episodes and i hav a felling is shabir is having soft corner for rakshandhaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

in 2nd episode he call rakshandha by rakshu many times πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...............n also in today ie 3rd episode when mona says rakshnda has topped his list then shabir ask rakshandha to tell his opinion .......she says its depends who kitna coperate karta hai.........and shabir says yaar mein toh majak kar raha tha aur isne seriously le liya............πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

guys what u all think is there anything between the two

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meehak. thumbnail
HahaπŸ˜†
even I notice thatπŸ˜†
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think they share a strong friendship which dates back a few years but one that is purely platonic. He calls her Rakshu affectionately as it shows his comfort level. Similarly, he seems to share that bond with Mona and Karishma as well (the old friends vibe) but with Rakshu its probably more so.
mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think its the opposite it is Karishma who flirts wit Shabbir and he mayb having a soft corner fo her. When they were talking bout Karishma's tattoo she said to Shabbir 'shoot ki baad milne' πŸ˜†

P.S I think everyone calls Rakshanda Rakshu not just Shabbir.
sonu_sagarika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't thnk so..dey r only gud frnds nd dey shr a strong frndshp.thats why he calls her rakshu...so cuteeeee