new article of gurmeet

manishagwl2009 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=7511
How often do you get angry: I don't get angry quite often; I'm a very calm tempered person.

One thing that freaks you out very fast: I get angry very rarely but one thing that annoys me is when I see good people pretending to be beggars with kids as emotional support. Also as we are actors, we come to know who is real and who is not; I have even got down from my car and shouted at them. so that's very annoying.

How do you show your anger: My eyes do all the saying.

What do you do to control your anger: I mellow down very fast, so I don't need to do anything specific. If required, I chant Hanuman Chalisa.

On whom do you show your anger: Obviously Debina because she is the closest to me.

Has your anger got you in problem anytime:
Yes once it happened around 4-5 years back. Debina was driving her new car and I was following her on a bike. Suddenly some rash drivers just dashed their sumo car into Debina's vehicle. I got so freaked out that I single handedly bashed all the 10-15 people. The police had to arrive there and calm me down. So it was quite a serious situation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manishagwl2009 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

i m very happy to know ur way of controling enger.............specialy hanuman chalisa................it is good habbit to quit fast enger.......................enger is not good ur persnality nd body............................some time it falls in some problem..................................i get more engery .................there for i will try to control my engery .................to listen hanuman chalisa...............................one thing more i always  heartly saport to children nd baggers😭..............jai shree ram........................😊

Edited by manishagwl2009 - 13 years ago