Brief written update for the past few days

asiaheart thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I happened to be watching the videos n decided to write a very brief update for those who prefer to read the updates. I have missed quite a few episodes myself since the last written update was done as I don't watch the videos n followed the show by reading the written updates but since nobody has been writing them n I was able to catch a few, I thought I'll just update the rest of you.

So basically Rahda isn't dead, I don't know how she was supposedly killed but she's ALIVE. Kamya's MIL & Radha & some gal called Ritu all know this, they're trying to teach Kamya a lesson & I think eventually Kamya will admit everything herself. Kamya wants to do a pooja so that Radha's soul gets mukhti. Kamya's MIL finds it funny that Kamya is so scared that she thinks she's seen Radha's ghost. Ritu wants to take Radha outside but Radha doesn't want to be recognized. So Ritu is giving her a make-over; getting her hair done, treading her eyebrows, facial mask, manicure. They didn't show Radha's new look yet; maybe in next weeks episode.

In the village they're celebrating rakhi. The day before Kalki went to her parents' house; at least that's what she told her in-laws. Kesu dropped her off just at the village enterance because Kalki wouldn't let him drop her at her parents' house. When Kesu leaves, Kalki goes to meet Kundan. She doesn't want to go back to Kesu's house & wants to stay with Kesu only. Kundan reminds her to go back & give her baby to Lachi & then come back to him. (Previously Kalki has told Lachi that she doesn't want the baby . Kalki & Lachi have a deal that Lachi will pretend to be pregant; they will be 3 months apart, when Kalki gives birth, Lachi will also get cramps; they have paid the midwife to tell everyone that Kalki had a stillborn baby & will give Kalki's baby to Lachi. This way Kalki gets to leave & Lachi gets to live in Kesu's house with a baby & get her MIL's respect. Lachi has made Kalki promise & swear that once Kalki leaves, she will never come back into their lives & try to take the child away.)

At Kesu's house all are having lunch when Kalki's parents come to visit Kalki. Kesu tells them that he dropped Kalki off at their village yesterday. Kalkis's parents are shocked but Kalki's mom manages the situation by telling that they themselves are coming back from another relative's place n decided to stop by on their way, they haven't been home yet so Kalki is likely waiting for them at home. Bhuaji says they would've locked the door so how would Kalki get the keys to the house. Kalki's mom says that Kalki has many friends in the village and would've gone to stay with someone while waiting for her parents. Bhuaji reminds them that Kalki was supposed to marry her son Ratan but one day before the wedding, the parents told her the wedding couldn't happen as Kalki doesn't want to get married. Bhuaji is angry but they tell her not to bring up the past. They leave telling everyone they will bring Kalki back with them or if she's not home, then they will never show their faces again. Outside the parents talk that maybe Kalki ran away with that "kamina" (i'm guessing they mean Kundan).

Precap for next week: Lachi is praying to God to bring Kalki back soon because if someone finds out that she's actually not pregnant but was going to take Kalki's baby, there will be trouble. Kesu's mom is behind her & seems to have heard everything.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nurulain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx so much for the upd8 asiaheart! 👍🏼
Wifee thumbnail