WRITTEN UPDATE 27 AUGUST 2010

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
                                               KAROL BAGH  27 AUGUST 2010
PART 1
mili is shocked with the idea of simi and abhi manju said we thought to give you a surprise simi asked you like it abhi is having the best smile as his eyes also are giving with him.mili is thinking so this is the surprise they both decided and they also bring mom together so also dad must be aware but he will not keep quiet in front the mathur then...................
anuj asking what is this form it is of a yoga anita said you also must be aware of it as you will be the father soon  anuj asked what the second form for she said for neetu she must take care of herself  anita asked to phone neetu and wanted to go to bed early due to avoid acidity.
RS is asking simi for a glass of water manju said i will go to fetch it for you rs said to manju do you still remember what i said if ever mathur comes in front of me i will definitely asked him why he treated mili like that but i do respect vishal for his has taken the side of mili.manju don't say anything Rs said nothing else will be discuss more in the meantime someone knocked at the door mili is to to be watched as she's afraid and confused she too she goes in the kitchen and took the kerosene.

PART 2
Manju is going to open the door when all the mathur family are at the door she welcome them Mrs Mathur asked for mili wellbeing she said fine and greet everyone while RS gives them a look they are all seated mili is afraid abhi is happily looking at her when mili called manju and saiod i will go to fetch the juice for MR and MRS mathur she goes in simi is smiling.
Anuj is calling neetu and said to join the classes of yoga specially for pregnant women neetu asked why are telling me anuj said because anita want you to join tomorrow anita will fetch and to go.neetu said tell anita thank you and sorry thank you because admitting me and sorry because i will not be going ANuj continued to explain to neetu it is the benefit for the new born baby neetu said all this are not needed because mom also give birth to us all without any complications and i do think babies need to born naturally anuj said she refused anita furiously it is ok because you do anything for the benefit of your family they always refused anuj said but it is her choice let it go anita said i am just giving her an advice your mom also already told me day by day she's becoming so lazy  hope this will not create a problems afterwhile  anita goes to bed.
mili in the kitchen thinking.Mr mathur is talking to abhi about the traffic when abhi asked about his admission he said it is done sarcastically.

PART 3
 RS wanted to talk to MR mathur when Manju talks in between interrupting the conversation saying to MRs mathur you wanted to initiate a classes she said yes and talk abut ikkewala as manju did not understand the class name then MR Mathur said that IKebanna is a class of flower which initiated in Japan Mrs mathur said all this are for ladies and she's still searching for a place to begin the class.MILI in the kitchen looking everywhere as she did not how to save herself she's saying to herself you must stop RS to save yourseld do something mili do something mili when she saw the kerosene she took it and sprinkle it all over the floor and replace the container at place and she heard RS who wanted to talk to MR Mathur she rapidly brings the juice and interrupts RS from talking to her FIL.

PART 4
mili brought the juice and serves RS first but he refused but she insists and at last Rs took it she pretends to forget to bring juice for vishal and Mrs Mathur and asked simi to take it simi said yes when she closed her eyes but abhi saw her then she said i'll go and help simi abhi is desperate .simi is in the kitchen pouring the juice while mili is behind standing at the door is looking with a killing look at her mili slowly came near took her veil and slowly dip it in the kerosene and slowly move aside and took the matches box and light it poor simi is continues on doing her works when mili leaves the matches on the floor and kept looking at simi  make some bowls fall down  trying to save herself  she called for abhi and mili is looking at simi without pity but with glory.
PRECAP

MANJU and RS are screaming what happened here.
Edited by alujna-21 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicy_tikka thumbnail
thanks for the update!
pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for the nice update!!!!!!!!
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is the sickest track I watched ever😡😡😡😡. Better they end this track before they lose left over viewers and trps further fall down
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update.................
milli is turning to b an all time devil..........
vema thumbnail
Milli the psycho. she has to be sent to a mental intitution asap, otherwise her delusionary state will just get worse.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

since i'm on this forums i never said that i want to slap as this is a feeling  but today mili evil look obliged me saying she must be hand because putting someone on fire and standing on the spot with a cool temper and victorious look what more punishment can someone like that need to have but though mahaan simi will stand up for saving her on the first row in the first position.

xerine thumbnail
]Thanks for the update-but the language was pretty difficult to und