27th Aug: SR & ArShi: Who says Cupid is Stupid?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

27th  Aug: SR & ArShi: Who says Cupid is Stupid?

Siddhanth-Riddhima were sitting at a table , Riddz observing ArShi with a " What the freaks is happening with Armaan? Red Sauce Waali ya Chanel Little Black Dress waali?" and Sid observing Riddz and ArShi turnwise. ArShi, of course were busy with the LBD waali and cribbing with each-other. So, JP decides to kickstart some action….He asks Armaan to dance and Mr.Cool Dude ends up offending Shilpa. Boys dance better than girls. Kick out dreamy Shilpa and enter feisty Shilpa – Uh, really? Prove it to me. It is amazing how Shilpa shows a variation of moods and personalities – you really can't catch her at her weakest – she springs to strength within a click of a finger. Anyway, ArShi are starting a war, then , how can SR stay behind? Sid jumps to the defence of Shilpa. Armaan , nothing doing! Shilpa is a fab dancer and she can actually compete with you and all the guys around. Everybody cheers for Shilpa and Riddz just observes … I repeat… observes. There is no emotion into play yet. Moving back to ArShi, out goes the devdas dukhi Armaan and in comes the aggressive stud to take Shilpa's challenge. It is rather strange how Armaan becomes a totally different man with Shilpa. He REACTS. He is ALIVE. And rarely his attention goes anywhere else. So , you have a chemistrilicious moment between ArShi where Shilpa instigates Armaan by giving him a thumbs down and telling him that he can't stand for even 5 minutes in front of her….hmmm…

You leave ArShi to exchange some fiery glances and come to Siddhima. Riddhima Modi, confident that Armaan won't lose the challenge to Shilpa as she has known him long enough and good enough. And in comes a pang of JEALOUSY from Sid. He throws her an " Oh yeah?" look and fiercely defends Shilpa. So, as SR exchange some "Tu Tu Main Main" looks , you look at both the couples and realize that maybe , just maybe , tension and aggression are necessary to layer a relationship. They usually are the worst phases but bring out the best in you and make you realize that what the other one really means to you.

What can I say about the dance except repeat Shilpa's surprise when she had voiced it to God. ArShi were supposed to compete , right? But what happened? Unconsciously, without realizing , they both started dancing together as a couple – and that too passionately and at such ease as if they have been swaying in each-other's arms for lifetimes. Chemistry was secondary but what is mentioned above is primary. And as a hand of fate , while Armaan's eyes went to Riddhima looking at both of them with a Headmaster expression , he went into a glimpse of the past of the time that was and as soon as he did that, fate tapped on his shoulder and Shilpa's glowing face took Riddzie's place and he came back to the present where Shilpa is in his arms. When Armaan lost balance and fell on Shilpa, you could see that he was dazed for a few seconds and so was Shilpa as they looked at each-other. Sid , like always, was so happy to see them like this. Seeing ArShi even in a flash moment of possible love makes Sid happy and no , that has nothing to do with his fears for his own marriage. Sid's issue with his marriage is because of Riddhima. Sid's fears have nothing to do with Armaan, if you look at it. ArShi genuinely make Sid happy and his happiness is not delusional – the spark that ArShi have showed in JP's gaping mouth , Jiggy's naughty grin and in Riddzie's eyes even though she continues to take 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi' too seriously.

Then, you have a moment which makes you realize that Armaan has his weak moments but subconsciously , he is moving on in life already. While he has fallen on Shilpa, his eyes go to Riddz who still has the headmaster expression….and strangely enough…. He is not sad or embarrassed , he reads Riddz and realizes that she thinks that something is going on between him and Shilpa. Hmmm.. no… Armaan does not sense any jealousy , he only senses the recognition and suspicion of a " supposed" love affair between himself and his Dhanno in Riddzie's eyes. As he pulls Shilpa up to stand on her feet , his mind is at work already. Finally! I have found the girl with whom I can convince SR that am moving on in life. And as the Man with a plan looks at an innocent Shilpa , pink in the cheeks as Armaan fell on her and was so close , you understand that in his bid to save SR's marriage , he is going to destroy something beautiful… or rather someone beautiful…..

Later , Shilpa's talk with God and Armaan's self talk gives an insight into their hearts. Shilpa knows that Riddhima has moved on in life with Siddhanth but she still can't dare to love the man who sets her heart beat rolling – she cannot risk her heart to Armaan. Her goal is Riddhima , her sister and for her love , she believes she can overrule her heart. Hmmm.. if only men-women knew that the heart has a mind of it's own. Shilpa decides to stay away from Armaan . On the other hand, Armaan's conscience pokes at his heart. Are you sure you should be doing this? Shilpa is an innocent girl. You cannot use her.. you shouldn't Armaan , you shouldn't. But Armaan convinces himself like we all do when we really want some thing ( in this case Siddhima) ….I am not hurting Shilpa. I just have to convince Riddhima that am cool so that she can be at peace with Sid. I am not going to make Shilpa fall in love with me, right?....Hmmmm.. what Armaan is doing is not right , yes but you can see where he is coming from. SR are his focus right now and he does not consider Shilpa important enough on the conscious level to even give that much thought or emotional connect to her. Infact , if you see the scene , Armaan himself is not morally convinced of what he is going to do to Shilpa. But he is psychologically convinced for sure. Mission Shilpa Malhotra….

Aren't Siddhima about small but moving and endearing moments of a deep-rooted relationship? I still wonder how they put this stupid grin on my face. A very regular husband-wife scene at the penthouse but speaks volumes about what SR are  and what they are to each-other. Riddhima takes out a shirt for Sid to wear.And as she moves towards the bathroom, Sid comes out , like always never looking up and seeing who is in his way. They almost bump into each-other and an awkward, preoccupied but shy Riddz just lowers her eyes. A silent moment but there is an exchange of "tension". Sid walks past her and she goes into the bathroom. Sid does not see the shirt that Riddz has taken out for him and pulls out another one to wear. Husbands! They can be so casual at times that small gestures of their wives seem to fly out of the window. Riddz comes out of the bathroom and she is taken aback and hurt in her typical chudailgiri style when she sees that Sid did not wear the shirt she took out. Turning on her heels, her nose up in the air , she starts to go out when Sid says that they will go to the hospital together. Riddz is an offended princess and says that she has some work to do, she will come later. Riddz goes out and Sid stops buttoning up his shirt. Wait! What was that tone? Did I do something? It is then that Sid spots the shirt and he realizes why his wife got angry. Fine, there are tensions between us but these small gestures show that I care , I care enough to do these little things for you everyday…. Because that is what my love for you is made up of. Sid realizes this and smacks his own head with the shirt hanger. Haha! My cutified Sid.

Next day, Armaan confuses me. Is he on Mission Siddhima or Mission Shilpa Malhotra? He is a glimpse of the old Armaan as he paces in the FE thinking of 1000 ways to pataao Shilpa which in turn means proximity to her which means duties with her. I have to convince Sid to give me duties with her ( ROFL! Armaan actually Shilpa ke peechhe bhaag raha hai and that is so damn cute man! I like this Shilpafied Armaan)… and there you have our delicate darling praying that she gets duties with her dear sweet sister Riddhima. And you very well know whose prayers are going to get answered as a muttering and stuttering Shilpa falls at Armaan's feet. Rest of the ArShi convo was regular cute fare but Armaan for a few seconds felt that Shilpa knew too much about him. So, as Armaan walks with Shilpa, Shilpa wonders that how this bitter gourd juice turned into strawberry slush? Her innocence makes you smile but makes you worry at the same time. Armaan's " arranged marriage ke liye ladki" comment on himself and Shilpa was cute. Arranged match it is …. Decided by fate, arranged by Cupid Sid , created by Riddhima Modi.

Awwww…. My shweetie cuppiecakes SR…. Riddz is waiting for Sid and ArShi to show up for the briefing when Sid comes in and tell you just why he is SIDDHANTH MODI and just why Riddz fell in love with him. He is wearing the shirt that Riddz had pulled out for him and shows it off like a stud and the luminous smile that comes on Riddz' face is enough for the audience to know where Sid stands in her life and where Armaan is with Shilpa. She is elated that Sid wore what she chose  but this YRF moment is spoiled by JP who breaks their eyelock. He senses the romance too… ah, well.

Entry of ArShi together and romantic Riddhima goes back to her headmaster mode. However, Armaan's focus is Shilpoo. It is howlarious how Shilpa wishes that she gets her duties with  her elder sister so that they can bond and how Armaan hopes that his duties are assigned with Shilpa. Awwwww….. their duty-cribbing is much better than hideous street fights. Sid shuts them up ( I think they need to keep Sid on video conferencing in Panchgani so that their jhagdaaz are solved , haha) and says he is gonna give duties. The moment he mentions Panchgani, there is pained moment as Armaan and Riddhima look at each-other. For Riddhima, the flashes are of Sid entering her life in a profound way as Armaan exited her life . And as Sid watches, for Armaan , the flashes are of how he had at that time released Riddhima and told her to move ahead in life. For Riddhima, it was the bowing out of her past and the entry of her future – it is a poignant moment. And for Armaan – it was the end of something. Maybe that is why he doesn't linger much on the thought of Panchgani and the moment Sid says that Shilpa is going with Armaan to Panchgani , his eyes light up and a naughty smile comes over his face even as Shilpoo seems in shock , looking at Armaan…. Sid Uncle, Riddhima Aunty bachaao… Armaan Mallik daraa raha hai….

Siddhima's lives changed in Panchgani and now, ArShi are being sent there by a design of fate ….maybe things will be different between them as well when they are back…..

Precap: Sid is right when he says that it's Riddz who is not letting Armaan move ahead in life. Her constant bickering , scrutinizing and interference does not make things easy for Armaan. Sid can help Armaan, Shilpa is helping Armaan but Riddz needs to lay off and let Sid, Armaan and Shilpa do what they are doing. Fine, understood, Riddhima is over protective and concerned but as Sid seems to convey and as half this forum thinks ….she is only suffocating Armaan and risking her equation with Sid. What to say of Shilpa. Her talk with her maasi makes you want to pull her into a warm healing hug and just pat her head. Such yearning for love and acceptance and Armaan writes heartbreak all over. Don't do that to her Armaan, just look at her.Will you ever have the heart to break her heart?

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone.🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limo thumbnail
Pocu, aren't you the same hilarious writer who wrote about chicken tikka and paneer tikka. My, what a change in writing skills. Today the more mature, rational pocu with a brilliant attempt to analyse human behaviour has written. Love and adore your writing.
Each of the protagonist played their roles very well and convincingly. After today my theory of arshi and siddima love story forever and ever appears to become true. They are definitely trails and tribulation on each once path. It is worth enjoying the story progression while the moment lasts.
funfan thumbnail
Beautiful analysis of a lovely episode. A very good treat for the weekend!

Both couples showed how well their stories can progress. I hope we will get some scintillating episodes in future. Hopefully in this janam (our janam not theirs).

I am also glad that the two couples will get separated, one in Panchgani and the other in Sanjivani. This is long overdue. I do not like triangles or quadrilaterals.
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Poca aww you are cho chweet i love ur topic nice one

Yaar today Jeeja-Sali were so cute the way Sid stood and told everyone and specially Armaan dat his Sali is a great dancer thn ArSh challenge look wah wah here Ridz is observing everything obviously she didn't wanted to scare anyone hehe but she said Armaan ko harana na mumkin hai well actually Mrs. Modi this is Shilpa u r talking abt and she is lady Armaan whn Sid says he knws Shilpa the look and expression on Ridz face changed thn the dance started.

SR yaar every single relationship has ups and down and this is exactly wht is happening in SR life they are not doing it on purpose even though they are not talking properly well bcz of some obvious reason but you can se the concern in their eyes whn Ridz saw Sid didn't wera the shirt she took out for him th hurt and pain on her face was visible and whn she said she will come by herself Sid expressions were like wht did i do bt with that a bit upset as well whn he saw the shirt he comes to knw the reason whteva the awkward situation is between thm they love each other and will do anything to make each other smile and dat is exactly wht happen whn Ridz saw him wearing the shirt the smile reaches to her and the way Sid was showing was very cute but JP came between thm and interupted so sad. The Panchgani flashes were of SR proved that she was thinking how her life changed how Sid was there for her.

ArSh wah wah kia baat hai first they challenge each other thn bcz of thm a married couple starts their nok jok bt hey we are staring into each other eyes rest if upto others but they both danced seperately the expression on Armaan face was like he is impressed and Sid was very happy dat bcz he is proved right and his sali is fab dancer and like always Ridz no expression at all thn comes Armaan everyone saw Shilpa look she is not interested Sid is happy and Ridz showing Sid look at Armaan but hey wht happened they both start dancing together wooho Sid was very happy the passion in their dance the closeness was loved by Sid in the dance of ArSh thn they both fell and wah eye lock and thn Armaan thinking Shilpa is perfect for him

Shilpa sweet talk abt her sister and Armaan thinking he is wrong Shilpa is nice but he doesn't knw that in this pretendence he might fall in love with Shilpa thn the FE scene which was cute and their sweet talk thn their bickering which was enjoyed by Sid who said enough and told thm they both are going to Panchgani first Armaan expressions were kind of pain one bt whn Sid said one intern will assist him his eyes went to Shilpa and he got happy whn he comes to knw Shilpa is going with him datz doesn't look like part of the plan at all.

Pre-cap shows that Sid was right absolutely right Ridz is thinking that by sending Armaan there he might not move on but Sid is thinkng right he want Arman to forget his bitter past and make new happy memories so that whneva he remembers Panchgani he smiles bcz of his happy memories..Shilpa part look really sad now seriously waiting for Monday episode
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pocsy !! 🤗 Wonderfully written, as always.

I loved yesterday's epi. And the two reasons for Shilpa and Riddhima.

Shilpa is such a strong girl, she has such a strong backbone. No matter how much pain she's in, she'll face it all with a smile. And just like you said, you can see her strength and positivity getting to Armaan too, though he may not realize it-he smiles and laughs when he's around her, and it comes straight from the heart. And they were so in sync while dancing-like you said, it seemed that they'd be dancing this way forever.

SR were beautiful yesterday. Right from the little intense moment when Sid was coming out from the bathroom, to Riddhima's chudailpana when the Badtameez didn't wear the shirt she chose (Hawwww !! How dare he ? 😆) and to the glow on her face when she saw Sid wearing the shirt (he's such an awful show-off btw 😆), its these little moments that define Siddhima. Its these little gestures that speak of their love. Its only Sid who can anger her on such tiny things, and its only him who can make her smile like that. Could her love be any more obvious ?

Awesome, awesome post Pocsy !! 🤗

Edited by StarshineHues - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limo

Pocu, aren't you the same hilarious writer who wrote about chicken tikka and paneer tikka. My, what a change in writing skills. Today the more mature, rational pocu with a brilliant attempt to analyse human behaviour has written. Love and adore your writing.
Each of the protagonist played their roles very well and convincingly. After today my theory of arshi and siddima love story forever and ever appears to become true. They are definitely trails and tribulation on each once path. It is worth enjoying the story progression while the moment lasts.

Thank you, sweetz. Am glad i made sense.😳
Cherry.. thumbnail
Poco, your posts have so much to offer... A lot of fodder for mind there... Just wanted to say that I may not comment always, but it's always a treat reading you :) Your words and thoughts give me such profound insights, that I am left dazed and amazed :)

Tussi great ho!
Keep writing 🤗
prrk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nowadays iam coming to this forum just to read ur posts ur thoughts r awesome
love kash
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: funfan

Beautiful analysis of a lovely episode. A very good treat for the weekend!

Both couples showed how well their stories can progress. I hope we will get some scintillating episodes in future. Hopefully in this janam (our janam not theirs).

I am also glad that the two couples will get separated, one in Panchgani and the other in Sanjivani. This is long overdue. I do not like triangles or quadrilaterals.

Thank you so much.😳........I think SR and ArShi are going to progress now and it is best that they run separately for sometime. SR and ArShi need time away from each-other.😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tzahra

Poca aww you are cho chweet i love ur topic nice one

Thank you, sweetz.You are always sweet  to me.😳😳😳😳
😳

Yaar today Jeeja-Sali were so cute the way Sid stood and told everyone and specially Armaan dat his Sali is a great dancer thn ArSh challenge look wah wah here Ridz is observing everything obviously she didn't wanted to scare anyone hehe but she said Armaan ko harana na mumkin hai well actually Mrs. Modi this is Shilpa u r talking abt and she is lady Armaan whn Sid says he knws Shilpa the look and expression on Ridz face changed thn the dance started.

True. SR were fighting amongst themselves over ArShi.😆😆😆😆😆😆....Riddz has no idea what stuff Shilpa is made of. She truly is Lady Armaan.😉

SR yaar every single relationship has ups and down and this is exactly wht is happening in SR life they are not doing it on purpose even though they are not talking properly well bcz of some obvious reason but you can se the concern in their eyes whn Ridz saw Sid didn't wera the shirt she took out for him th hurt and pain on her face was visible and whn she said she will come by herself Sid expressions were like wht did i do bt with that a bit upset as well whn he saw the shirt he comes to knw the reason whteva the awkward situation is between thm they love each other and will do anything to make each other smile and dat is exactly wht happen whn Ridz saw him wearing the shirt the smile reaches to her and the way Sid was showing was very cute but JP came between thm and interupted so sad. The Panchgani flashes were of SR proved that she was thinking how her life changed how Sid was there for her.

Exactly. SR are going through a rough patch but the love , the togetherness and the affection stays the same. Small gestures and profound moments have made SR into the life story that they are.

ArSh wah wah kia baat hai first they challenge each other thn bcz of thm a married couple starts their nok jok bt hey we are staring into each other eyes rest if upto others but they both danced seperately the expression on Armaan face was like he is impressed and Sid was very happy dat bcz he is proved right and his sali is fab dancer and like always Ridz no expression at all thn comes Armaan everyone saw Shilpa look she is not interested Sid is happy and Ridz showing Sid look at Armaan but hey wht happened they both start dancing together wooho Sid was very happy the passion in their dance the closeness was loved by Sid in the dance of ArSh thn they both fell and wah eye lock and thn Armaan thinking Shilpa is perfect for him.

ArShi coming together to dance was a step of fate. They both didn't even realize that they were dancing with each-other even though they were supposed to compete. 😳

Shilpa sweet talk abt her sister and Armaan thinking he is wrong Shilpa is nice but he doesn't knw that in this pretendence he might fall in love with Shilpa thn the FE scene which was cute and their sweet talk thn their bickering which was enjoyed by Sid who said enough and told thm they both are going to Panchgani first Armaan expressions were kind of pain one bt whn Sid said one intern will assist him his eyes went to Shilpa and he got happy whn he comes to knw Shilpa is going with him datz doesn't look like part of the plan at all.

Armaan is staking Shilpa's heart in his bid to make SR happy but i do hope that he will fall for her along the way and not hurt her.

Pre-cap shows that Sid was right absolutely right Ridz is thinking that by sending Armaan there he might not move on but Sid is thinkng right he want Arman to forget his bitter past and make new happy memories so that whneva he remembers Panchgani he smiles bcz of his happy memories..Shilpa part look really sad now seriously waiting for Monday episode.

Riddz should sambhaalo her pati Sid and leave ArShi alone. I do hope that when Armaan comes back from Panchgani , he is happier in the truest sense with Shilpa making inroads into his heart.😳