Project "Save Armaan" - SR n ARSHI!!!

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

OK enough of this nonsense and bashing Sid... I had to make this post not for the delusional fools out there but for my fellow SRians and Arshians who might be wondering wat the heck is happening in DMG and y is Riddhima acting crazily!

Lets rewind a bit... to the time when SR had just united.... i dont understand how can ppl and CVs themselves forget the luminous smile ridhhima had when she was entering the Modi penthouse...That was a smile of a WOMAN IN LOVE...looking forward to her future... When Riddhima thinks of her date and remembers sid - Is tht a Sister remembering her brother fondly? (I was shocked to see a post describing SR as Bro - Sis!!!) Thats the face of a woman who's remembering beautiful moments spent with the man in her life! When SR are dancing to Papa Jag Jayega - The intimacy & the passion is EVIDENT and only a fool wud deny tht...

Now all this while, wat was Ridhhima's attitude towards armaan? YES - INDIFFERENT!!!!! i remember ppl bashed her left, right n center for not caring bout armaan's feelings etc etc... Even wen she was talkin to armaan as a friend - she kept talkin bout sid and he bout shilpa... In short - There was no sign of project Save Armaan!!!

So what changed it all? Many wud argue tht from the time, she has seen shilpa and armaan together, she has been JEALOUS (LMAO) n thts y the sudden concern and realization tht she s still in Lobe with him! Refresh ur memories darlings...Shilpa has been with Armaan...in his life I mean...much b4 ridhhima modi started to get worried bout him...I wonder y the so called jealousy dint come in when Sid sent Shilpa and Armaan for the health camp? If the jealousy theory is true...oops no no wat r they calling it now? MURDEROUS eyes! Yes...if the murder theory is true....even the MERE THOUGHT of some other girl being with someone u love wud make u go crazy... Remember how the THOUGHT of Sid with some other girl drove ridhhima mad?? Tht's jealousy! But riddhima modi was happily romancing her cute doctor while shilpukins and armaan were away singing bheegi si bhagi si!

So we come back to the same question...wat changed it all...and bang! Here's ur answer...Armaan in the Street Fight...Armaan Hurt...Armaan stuck in the past and most importantly...Armaan going back to his old ways!!! And why the problem with shilpa started? Coz she lied for him! She hid the truth from ridhhima...and ridhhima who never had a good impression of shilpa believed she instigated him!

The birthday fiasco was another instance tht made ridhhima feel super guilty...again she was reminded tht armaan has not moved on and he s still hurting...but tht was not the final nail in the coffin for Project Save Armaan to start...The final nail in the coffin was punched by none other than SIDDHANT MODI himself!

It was Sid who made ridhhima realize tht armaan is not yet over her...still ridhhima categorically told sid she wants to be with him and would not hav taken Armaan's responsibility had sid not supported her! Sid went on to say tht armaan is in pain coz of them and THEY SHOULD HELP HIM!!! Still riddhima was not sure...and what did sid do? He said HE UNDERSTANDS!!!!!

Tht was the start of Project Save Armaan...The moment ridhhima got the assurance form sid, she s been behaving like this...she knows tht sid understands and hence she can openly b concerned for armaan' taken for granted! Don't we all do tht? Sid has been taken for granted for a long time now n am amazed at the guy's patience! All those who hav been calling sid selfish, I would like their spouses to worry sick bout their ex and then see how they behave! In her aim to make Project Save Armaan successful, she has become so obsessed with it tht she cant see anything beyond tht! It happens to the best of us!

Yesterday's episode was an extension of this...when one day u see someone in a self destruction mode and the other day u see him happily flirting with some random girl...u will smell something's fishy! Ridhhima wondered bout the girl and so did Sid...dunno how many of them saw the suspicious look sid had in his eyes...so wat do we conclude? Even SID WAS JEALOUS??? Of course! After all armaan is HIS COOTCHIE!!!

Time and again I have repeated tht ridhhima doesn't think shilpa is right for armaan coz she is taking him back to his old ways which ridhhima detests completely...it took a lot from ridhhima to change armaan n to see him go back to his old self wud definitely hurt her...and I have a strong feeling tht she smells somthings fishy with the whole Arshi thing...ppl will see wat they want to see and believe wat they wanna believe...for me, I see a woman obsessed with a responsibility, burdened by guilt, supported by her husband to help armaan...(which husband wud do tht I wonder.. a selfish one perhaps?) but in all this, she s getting so consumed by it tht she s ignoring tht the very person who entrusted her with this responsibility is getting hurt in the process...and she better do something bout it!

As for Arsh...well wat can I say, except tht lets all WELCOME THE MAGIC "COUPLE"...yeah couple coz armaan is gonna woo shilpa to make SR believe he s moving on...but in the process will fall for her hard! The process began yesterday when he acknowledged how smashing shilpu was looking in a color tht he thought cud only suit someone else...did tht have anything to do with his mission convince SR? Nah!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

And the symbolic precap...shilpa taking ridhhima's place' today during the dance...but tomorrow it will be in his life and slowly in his heart! I say...BRING IT ON...LET THE LOVE BEGIN!!!!

Cheers!

Rapz

PS: I am in no mood to argue with the Intellectually Challenged and Emotionally Incapable lot....So please spare me the horror and refrain!!!!

Edited by rapunzel84 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^COMPLETELY AGREEE wid u....thnx for the topic...it cleared all the confusion  abt Ridzy feeligns n so called "jealousy"๐Ÿคข....i feel for Sid and completely understand his feelings and actions...any husband wud act like this cuz its normal....

As for Arsh โ€“ well wat can I say, except tht lets all WELCOME THE MAGIC "COUPLE" โ€“ yeah couple coz armaan is gonna woo shilpa to make SR believe he s moving on โ€“ but in the process will fall for her hard! The process began yesterday when he acknowledged how smashing shilpu was looking in a color tht he thought cud only suit someone elseโ€ฆdid tht have anything to do with his mission convince SR? Nah!!!

And the symbolic precap โ€“ shilpa taking ridhhima's placeโ€ฆ today during the danceโ€ฆbut tomorrow it will be in his life and slowly in his heart! I say โ€“ BRING IT ONโ€ฆLET THE LOVE BEGIN!!!!

- And what can i say abt Arshi...u said it all...i waz thinkign the same thing...
overall lovely post and i cudnt agree more๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
untilwhenever21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved every bit of your post. Every point that you made is true, if only some people would watch the show in its context instead of taking random cuts and claiming that this is the way the show is going. All I have left to say is Sidhima - ArSh FTW !! <3
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great post !! I second your thoughts !!!

SR and ArSh will now take their paths ๐Ÿ˜Š
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved your post! Very well written.
I agree with your thoughts.

The only think is I wish Riddhima would talk... would explain to Sid andclarify her position considering he has more than once voiced his feeelings about her giving "project Armaan" practically al her time.
Edited by prejudiced - 13 years ago
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awwww man rapss loved your post..though i beg to differ on some points..but u knw its a matter of prespective..and i agree on fact that riddhima on her mission save armaan is badly ignoring siddhant,HER HUSBAND...AND ITS BOUND TO CREATE PROBS BETWEEN WHICH I KNW WUD B SOUGHTED OUT SOON...and about ARSH aww man there are less words to describe them..i mean time n again they outdo their earlier work..yesterday's lift scene was also symbolic on the fact that shilpa is nomore a stranger to armaan..infact she is bound to become som1 special soon...and yup that dance did symbolise one thing that shilpa is gonna take place of riddhima in armaan's life very soon and process itself has alreday started from yesterday by the one line armaan says to shilpa in hia mind by saying u look good in SAUCE WALA LAAL...THE COLOUR THAT SYMBOLISES LOVE...AND M SURE THIS COLOUR WOULD REFLECT IN ARMAAN'S LIFE VERY SOON
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Raps๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..I really missed tr post and  the moment I came here I saw this awesome and mindblowing POST of yours...
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I loved each and every bit of it..

I agree Ridz is nt jealous ..she is concerned and guilty for Armaan..She does nt want him 2 fight and he is doing eaxactly what Ridz never liked..Even in the precap the looks she is giving are nt jealous types but ANGRY AND ACCUSING HEY ARMAAN DO U KNOW WHAT U R UPTO????? Types of looks...

That is nt my concern but where Sid is concerned I dont like her attitude towards him..just becoz he understands does nt mean she takes him 4 granted and his wishes hv no place in her life ..She needs to balance it out..Well that part is also taken care of by Sid after the reality chk he will make sure she realizes her follies..

SID IS JUST AWESOME

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FiiLza

^COMPLETELY AGREEE wid u....thnx for the topic...it cleared all the confusion  abt Ridzy feeligns n so called "jealousy"๐Ÿคข....i feel for Sid and completely understand his feelings and actions...any husband wud act like this cuz its normal....

As for Arsh ' well wat can I say, except tht lets all WELCOME THE MAGIC "COUPLE" ' yeah couple coz armaan is gonna woo shilpa to make SR believe he s moving on ' but in the process will fall for her hard! The process began yesterday when he acknowledged how smashing shilpu was looking in a color tht he thought cud only suit someone else'did tht have anything to do with his mission convince SR? Nah!!!

And the symbolic precap ' shilpa taking ridhhima's place' today during the dance'but tomorrow it will be in his life and slowly in his heart! I say ' BRING IT ON'LET THE LOVE BEGIN!!!!

- And what can i say abt Arshi...u said it all...i waz thinkign the same thing...
overall lovely post and i cudnt agree more๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks for liking the post ๐Ÿ˜ณ
moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah sid is jealous of armaan cos he's the reason his marriage is falling apart, his wife is ignoring him...
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rapz,

Cheers.This is Brilliant post.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Feels Pity & Sympathy on Lampoonery People Bashing Riddhima.
Well Riddhima Can't be blamed at all.Her perception about Shilpa is Such that She has always seen Shilpa at  her lowest. Any Prudent Person is Gonna make opinion like that About an Immature person though Shilpa's Not.It's a wrong Perception.
Armaan's Wounds & Old Habits are Hurting Her coz She does'nt want to remember that past.She's Feeling Guilt & Concern for That.In my Opinion Both Siddhima Should'nt Feel Guilt for Armaan at all coz Armaan has not taken asingle Sincere Step towards Moving ON in Life & he is Residing in his Own Made Comfort Zone.Armaan himself has to come out of Flashbacks & face the Reality.
Armaan is too pretending that He has Moved ON to Riddhima which i saw in that New Promo.
Armaan has to Stop his Pretentations.He has to see that his Actions are Hurting others.

Hope this Project "Save Armaan" Stops immediately.
Can't Bear such Ridiculousness.