26th August 2010, Thursday update

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

26th August 2010, Thursday – update

Abhi explains Simi about what all happened while he is bringing Mili to KB n how she crossed her limits.

Simi is furious.. says that she had enuff nonsense from Mili… n she cannot keep quiet anymore. Abhi tries to stop her. Simi tells him that they are keeping quiet just to save Mili from humiliation but her sister is crossing all the limits… and she is not able to bear the way her parents are treating abhi.   Abhi asks her to be careful when dealing with Mili. He says that Mili is doing everything with a plan and getting sympathy from all other family members.

He says that he is scared that Mili can harm Simi in some way…requests Simi to be careful.

Simi storms out of the room to confront Mili. Abhi is worried…

Mili is in her room and unpacking… Simi comes into the room and snatches Mili;s bag n clothes from her and start putting her things back in the bag.

Simi says : "Mili you are not staying here anymore…you are going back to your in-laws place. Why you came here, just to trouble Abhi? And just to spoil his reputation?  Or you want to spoil mine n abhi's relation?? We are keeping quiet just to save your reputation in the family…but if you cross your limits and harm Abhi in anyway then I wont keep quiet anymore.

Mili : " Leave my things didi…I came here to stay with mom n dad…n I took permission from my in-laws to stay here"

Simi: "I very well know why you came here…  you are my sister  and I don't want to spoil ur name…but I wont let you stay here… you came here for pagh phere…now its over …now I will see how you can stay here …"

Mili is somewhat shocked to see Simi's anger…

Simi swears that if Mili stays in KB any longer…then she will go and tells about the truth about her to their parents…

Mili worries about it…

Simi is cleaning in the kitchen…abhi comes there searching for her. Asks her what happened. Simi narrates him about what all she said to Mili.

Simi says she wants to prove that she isnt kamzor…

Abhi says , "who says that you are weak…you are too good, n nave but not kamzor.. "

Simi says that she cant let Mili take advantage of her achchayi.. 

Says, "look at the way she is troubling us…tried to explain to her with love…when she doesn't understand then what should I do…but we just cant let Mili do whatever she feels like"

Abhi asks her to be calm… he tells Simi that a only a cunning person can do something … Simi is too good to do plotting n scheming.. He says that whatever has to be done they both should do it together.

He asks simi not to worry…n he hugs her!

Mili comes into the kitchen n sees this…. She gets furious with jealousy…

Next day morning!

Simi asks Abhi how can they bring both Vishal 's n Mili's family together.. how is that possible..

Abhi tells her that Vishal has hidden the truth from his parents…n Mili too did the same. He says if these both families come together in this situation it will be good.

He asks simi whu cant they invite Vishal's parents for dinner. He tells her if they come then mili cannot give any excuse for not going back.

Simi tries to remind Abhi about the fact that mili took permission from her in-laws and why will she go back with them.

Abhi says  : "mili came for pagh phere… now its over…when her in-laws come for dinner then Mili has to go back with them n there is no way that she can stop that.

Abhi convinces Simi… they decide to hide this from Mili becoz they don't want Mili to get over smart n do something.

Simi gives tea to her mom… Manju asks if she had given tea to Mili or not( what rubbish?? Simi ghar ki naukarani hein kya? Cant mili come  to the kitchen n make her own tea?)

Simi tries to put the idea of inviting mathurs over for dinner.. She tells her mom that it will do lot of good for both the families… Simi tells her mom that Mili will b very happy if this thing happens…

Abhi is hiding n waiting for Manju's reaction… Manju is somewat convinced… Simi suggests that they should even give Mathurs some gifts as it is their 1st visit after the marriage.

RS comes there and declares that they can give gifts to athurs if they want to but…he wouldn't let Mathurs come to KB. He says he wont forget about how they treated mili.

Manju tries to convince RS.. says whn  mili herself forgave her in-laws then why he is still against them…

RS says its becoz of Mili n manju he dint go and confront Mathurs before…but he cannot stop himself if they come home.

Manju pleads with him to help Mili n Vishal in making things right.

RS leaves…saying that he will not agree but if she wants to invite then its her own wish!

Omi calls KB as he is worried about Nitu's health… Manju picks up the phone and asks him not to worry, n tells him that she will make some "chooran" n send it across..

Manju goes into the kitchen to Simi… She says that she too feels that it's a right thing to call mathurs home for dinner. She agrees that it will help Mili n Vishal a lot.

Manju tells Simi that she will somehow convince RS.

Mili is happy…she asks her mom to call up mathurs immediately and she will start making preparations for dinner. But simi requests her mom to keep it from Mili… She tells her mom that it will b a very nice surprise for Mili.

Anuj is getting ready for office… Anita is doing yoga.  She reminds Anuj to take his wallet and office bag..She asks him if he is going to the office or not.

Anuj picks up the wallet n bag and tells Anita that he is going to the office only..

Anita asks him to do a favour for her.  She asks him to talk to Omi n Nitu…She says she is terrified the way Nitu is eating all wrong food… She asks Anuj to tell Omi to take Nitu to a better gynac and to take care of nitu's diet and exercise. Anuj agrees to talk to omi.

At KB… Manju calls Mili and gives some chooran to her and requests her to go and give it to Nitu.

Mili asks her mom if Nitu is ok… Manju says .. Nitu is fine and its just that Omi is worried since his dadi too is not there at home. And says that's the reason she wants mili to go there…so that Omi n Nitu feel happy.

Simi comes there and tells Mili that she should spend some time with them. Mili thinks that Simi is going to tell something about her in her absence.  So, she sayus she will go along with her parents…and all three will spend some time with nitu n Omi. Simi gestures her mom to agree.

Mrs Mathur informs Vishal about Sethis dinner invitation. He says why. His mom says its all common and it's the custom. She says they have to go to Mili's place. Vishal says that he will call Mili once to find out…. But his mom stops him from calling her and says that this dinner is a surprise for her. Vishal is uneasy about it…

Simi is arranging the table… abhi comes and tastes the dishes…and gives compliments to his wife.

But he senses that simi is all tensed up. He asks her why. Simi says that everything is going according to the plan…but she is worried about how she is lying to her mom n dad abt all this.

Abhi tells her that she needn't feel bad about any such thing…n he reminds her that whatever she is doing its all for good cause…to teach Mili a lesson and to save their marriage…  so she doesn't have to feel guilty.

Mili n others come back home… She sees all the dishes on the table and gets surprised to see so many special dishes.

She asks her mom they cooked so many spl dishes…enquires if they invited anybody…

Manju asks Mili to go and change her clothes… she says vishal n her parents are coming for dinner.

Mili is shocked… But simi n abhi are amused to her expression…

Simi asks Mili how she liked the surprise… She informs Mili that its her n abhi's plan.

Mili looks at them furiously……………..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nookway thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update and your hard work. Hope Abhi and simi outsmart mili for once
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U  for detailed update😊
But the precap is scary, hope Simi is saved😕
tisha.sha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think simi should tell his father at least

thnks for the update😃
roshnirox thumbnail
thnx for that wonderful update, but why is'nt the precap not writtn??
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: roshnirox

In precap Mili light simi's duppatta 😡from back when she was doing something. Simi yells "Abhi Abhi Abhi!!!"😭
😭Edited by lucky_dreams - 13 years ago
flowergirl_O thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for this fantastic written update...i love how simi and abhi are trying to get revenge from mili...i still can't believe mili can become so evil...i used to like her but now i hate her...anyways thanks again for the well written update

shk281 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the great update
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: roshnirox

hi roshni

i depended on video update to do this written update.... thr is no precap in video links...so cudnt write one! sorry for that!
Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks so much for the well-written update, Pams.
Why is Anita so concerned about Neetu all of a sudden? Wonder if she has something up her sleeve.

I wish Simi had not said to Mili that inviting Vishal and his family over was her and Abhi's plan. She shouldn't have gloated about it because that will give Mili a chance to stop the dinner from taking place (as the precap indicates).