Frequent Posters

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Awwwwwww amazing post and those words.so SR 😳
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post.  I just wanted to give Sid a hug today.  I hope Riddhima wisens up and gives Sid the affection, care, attention and love that he deserves.
rosa.cricelli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What an amazing and beautiful post you wrote.  I have been laying low on the forum for a while now because of the constant bickering and disgusting comments made by some but felt compelled to reply to your post today because it is so fantastic.  You writing and thoughts are breath taking and I agree completely with everything you wrote. 

Understanding, compassionate, tender and sincere is what our Sid is.  But at the end of the day he is just a man. A simple man who wants nothing more than to have security and peace, love and affection.  I only hope that Riddhima realises it sooner rather than later.

@ Lennie.  My God, your writing is simply lyrical.  I absolutely love reading your comments and embrace them as they are always so thought provoking.

Please continue to write more.  I so enjoy reading them.  God Bless,
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wafa_94

Awesome post Aditi.πŸ€—

Riddhima is unconsciously ripping out Sid's heart. She doesn't realize what this can cause.

Sid was already very hurt today by her behaviour. It seemed as if those painful days had returned when Sid used to think Riddhima was still in love with Armaan and used to hurl abuses at her but today i felt that maybe he was right.

The song you chose for them completely merges with their situation nowadays. Riddhima has cut him open many times and still he keeps bleeding love.

Really want Riddhima to heal the wounds she is giving her husband before he is hurt to an extent when it can be unrepairable.

Thank you so much for replying Wafa !! πŸ€— And I love you for writing the bit in blue. Thats the beauty of his love isn't it ? No matter how much he's hurting, he has only love to give her. Its time for Riddhima to heal his wounds with the thread of her love.
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

i want to give you hug for saying this line: you made my DAY!!

Awwww......Banuuuu !! πŸ€—  πŸ€—
StarshineHues thumbnail

Thank you so much !! 😳
StarshineHues thumbnail

Thank you so much !! πŸ˜ƒ
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishnaria

AditiiiiπŸ€—...Love u 4 this beautiful post..u've put it so swell..Thxx 4 justifying Sid's n ridz part so well...

i agree yaar..Siddhant loves Riddhima to the core..he jus can't see her moving away..as its jus lk cutting outta piece 4m his heart..she so lives into hm...

n yah..i agree Riddhima needs to work uopn her marriage..she needs to do something on her part..she does have the idea of hav'g a gem of person a sher hubby the only thg needed ia bit movement n intrued relisation..i knw the day she gets admant..she achieves dat...

Once again..Beautiful post Adiiii

Riuuuuuu !! πŸ€—  I loved reading your thoughts, as always. You've put it perfectly, the mere thought of Riddhima not being with him, of not loving him, is cutting his heart into pieces, because she's so ingrained in his soul. And now its Riddhima's job to put his heart together again, just like he's always done for her.

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: PaNa4ever

What a beautiful post!

I stopped watching the show many months back, but I can imagine how well this song fits with Sid's suffering...I've always had a soft spot for him, and that was part of the reason I stopped watching the show when Armaan came back - I had a feeling that Riddhima would be in the center of a tug-of-war between the past and the present, and that Sid would be swept away with her...I sincerely hope that the pain and wounds will mend for Sid and Riddhima's sakes. Theirs is such a beautiful story to tell. I only hope that it ends well.

Borna !! πŸ€— Its been a very, very long time. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me. You've put it so well, Riddhima is in a tug of war between her past and the present, and its hurting Sid as much as its hurting her. SR've always healed each other, and I hope they do it this time too. Thank you so much for reading and commenting. πŸ€—

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Aditi Love your take!

I love this song and you have really described Sid, he knows that his love for her hurts and he has held his feelings in for long enough but he needs her to know that he loves her as well. He will go to any lenghts for Riddhima, without her knowing since that's how deeply he has bonded with her.

Thank you so much Nikita !! πŸ€—

Sid can go to any lengths for Riddhima, and he'd do anything to save her from pain. But now, its his pain thats beyond bearing, and its Riddhima's turn to heal him.