Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know what you think Lennie but I have to say it is the post for you!

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sid as negative! Oh I need a laugh! 🤣🤣🤣
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Helloooooooooo🤗🤗

You all have still not completed this AT nikammi's🤣🤣
nikita_88 thumbnail
Shru 🤗

Nah! We can't be bothered! 🤣🤣🤣
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Niki🤗🤗

Lennie reserve a post in next AT :)
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Can i have the link pls
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is what i am going to write in the post i think

AR cant cant go back to AR as before, everything has changed, time, situation and circumstance - everything

Ridz is not the woman Armaan left, his basket died the day she took poison, because when she was brought back to life you saw a difference in Ridz before and after

Her and Sid share a bond that pulls them together, Marriage is what binds them together

Sid has been through her in her darkest days, and seen the depth of where she has rised from, something which i dont think Armaan will ever see or witness

As for Armaan, he is only holding onto his past and living in them, thats all it is, its not about wanting Ridz back, he knows she has moved on

Bottomline is Armaan doesnt overpower Ridz anymore, the only person to pain and break Ridz now is Sid, coz he has that power, both have that power to hurt each other and pain each other and feel each other's pain - they are Soulmates, each other's healers, what SR share is beyond more then marriage, and how they understand each other is their beauty of SR

A relationship cant just survive on Love, i believe that is the basis of it, but it should have trust, faith and honesty which SR have

Armaan and Ridz are two different ppl today, you dont go through something big and not come out changed, i dont believe AR can have go back to how it was, or could be

I dont see how any of it could be the same or even work when you have someone like Sid in your life, who has actually made your life come to life. and this is what Shilpa will do to Armaan
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow we are still not done with this thread........why is that guys😳...come on let get it over and done with soon😆
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikita_88

I know what you think Lennie but I have to say it is the post for you!

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sid as negative! Oh I need a laugh! 🤣🤣🤣

I replied there!🤣🤣
Shru,Lennie!🤗
nikita_88 thumbnail
Parul Let me go and check it out!

Lennie Please tell me you are going to post that on the thread?
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Sid Negative.😔

HOWLARIOUS! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣