Sid- I want My Riddhima back(SR)

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Siddhant Riddhima scne got one thing to prove for sure..dat openess,trust,patience,assurance wid accepantce is key to all successful relations...bt yes,all needs to b integrated to make it shine all together😊..

Watever Sid did today was all justified n required i would say...For Siddhant Riddhima's relation,Sid has alwz been the one to hold all the above mentioned for the beginning n rest we see Riddhima complementing it n dats it goes 4 a beautiful relation step by step..if we look from Sid's POV..Sid has alwzz tried to find his Riddhima in her..for hm he wants her to b all hers wid hm...as we saw hm being happy at the fact dat "His Riddhima got strength to move on"..n the man rejoiced....similarly,Sid day by day desires to see changes in Riddhima..

From the very beginning we saw hm finding dat trust,openess,patience n assurance in her...n he even used to b satisfied ina way seeing Riddhima moving as to step by step..her little sweet gestures used to make him happy at heart wid a solemn belief of seeing her completely as her Riddhima....n all Sid being selfless at times..bt how long cn he could respite the same feeling again n gain..as for some times he is again finding Riddhima standing at the same place....it's seeming quiet monotonous.as of first, he did try to reassure her on his part,hope,belief bt he saw nothing working so..Sid knows the fact he doesn't needs to change for Riddhima bt at the point he cud see her not moving,how could he keep silence,this called hm to change abit to make things better gain.. ..so..Sid's outburst was coming..

bt everything he does has its own charm...being so calm..he jus opened his heart..his subtle feelings,his wished as to he's full right to do so..wat he did was totally justified ina way..wat Sid wishes from Riddhima is complete space for hm..he's jus making her  realise the reality..Life doesn't wait ..it's to move on.. watever Sid said he did it in such a calm manner.Thou Sid was keping his POV infront bt at the same tym he does mentions he Understands her part,his words seemed abit harsh bt his gestures n feelings semed to put a sublimating effect on hm...his every gesture has a beautiful side of it..throughout he seemd to b very careful wid her..n i jus loved it..

Sid knws n understands very well dat she is her Riddhima..only it is she gets hidden somewer at times..wat he did was an attempt to upbring her again..n in the very next moment we see dat Riddhima is affected by him..the subtle tears in her eyes poured her feelings out..how much he touches her......all this showed one thing dat its high tym..now Sid wants to see Riddhima opening more...she needs to pour out her feelings..we cn very see its needed now n this was very clear today....

the beauty of the scene lies Sid wanted to see this Riddhima..who apart from her daily busy schedule..sometimes if cries only for hm..if smiles only for hm..wic we knw does very well exists bt the only difference lies Riddhima needs to show up n wat we see is a happy blissful relation- SR.... 😳

P.S- No Bashing...I'll appreciate ur sweet comments
Edited by krishnaria - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amazing postπŸ‘ 

i am very proud of sid, he is the best man ridz could ever had, he is honest and he does not like to hide behind things, he will say what he wants to say in front of anyone and everyone, he is hurt and he made it clear to his wife that she is hurting him by her act, and this has gotten to ridz for sure, i just want ridz to fully concentrate on sid now, she needs to think about him not her so call ex. sid had suffere enough b/c of his wife past, and it is high time things gets sorted out, ridz needs to work more on her marriage now,  just b/c sid had given her all the freedom of this world she should not use it to her advantage now, ridz needs to step up fro her marriage now b/c by hurting sid she will never be happy.
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post.

Sid has been the most understanding person all along.
But there is a limit and he has reached it.

Its sad that his wife is so wallowed in her guilt and concern for her ex that he seems to have almost fogotten her husbands emotions..
So am happy he gave her a reality check...
It did move RM to tears when he realised how hurt he is... Hopefully she will reset her priorities soon.
krishnaria thumbnail

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

amazing postπŸ‘ 

i am very proud of sid, he is the best man ridz could ever had, he is honest and he does not like to hide behind things, he will say what he wants to say in front of anyone and everyone, he is hurt and he made it clear to his wife that she is hurting him by her act, and this has gotten to ridz for sure, i just want ridz to fully concentrate on sid now, she needs to think about him not her so call ex. sid had suffere enough b/c of his wife past, and it is high time things gets sorted out, ridz needs to work more on her marriage now,  just b/c sid had given her all the freedom of this world she should not use it to her advantage now, ridz needs to step up fro her marriage now b/c by hurting sid she will never be happy.

Thxxx BannuπŸ€—i completely agree on ur Say..Sid everytym makes us proud for his honesty..this's the key to their relation wic we all alwz hav cherished...he's completely open to her n in return the guy wishes the same from her wife..wats wrong in dat..Nothing..for its high time ...Riddhima needs to move on more..as u say work more on their marriage..she nedds to show up her feelings...that's all Sid wishes...
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ria πŸ€— !! Love. love, love.

There isn't a part of Riddhima that Siddhant doesn't understand-she's his Riddhima after all, he understands every nuance of her expression, every furrow on her brow. And sometimes, it is this understanding that gets too much. Sometimes, he wishes that he didn't understand, that they could go back to simpler times, when it was just Siddhant and Riddhima. He just wishes that sometimes, Riddhima would forget about everything else, and be only his wife-Mrs. Riddhima Siddhant Modi. Its only human, natural, to wish that sometimes, you were the centre of the universe of the one you love more than life itself-if only for a few moments. And that is what Sid was saying today.

krishnaria thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Nice post.

Sid has been the most understanding person all along.
But there is a limit and he has reached it.

Its sad that his wife is so wallowed in her guilt and concern for her ex that he seems to have almost fogotten her husbands emotions..
So am happy he gave her a reality check...
It did move RM to tears when he realised how hurt he is... Hopefully she will reset her priorities soon.

Thxx Anusha..😊

i agree Sid's understanding has alwzz proven to b worth 4 SR's relationship..as it seems to keep their relation intact..Sid does know dat..bt somewer he feels he needs to rebulid a new one..so this was required..n as u say we do see Riddhima being moved..her teras speak her realisation n her deep love..
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Krish..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..U have brought out Sid feeling amazingly..I agree to every word u wrote...atever Sid did today was all justified n required i would say...For Siddhant Riddhima's relation,Sid has alwz been the one to hold all the above mentioned for the beginning n rest we see Riddhima complementing it n dats it goes 4 a beautiful relation step by step..if we look from Sid's POV..Sid has alwzz tried to find his Riddhima in her..for hm he wants her to b all hers wid hm...as we saw hm being happy at the fact dat "His Riddhima got strength to move on"..n the man rejoiced....similarly,Sid day by day desires to see changes in Riddhi

Absolutely ..Beautifully writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ria πŸ€—

Beautiful post πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sid is d most understandable husband anyone could get

He has been patient till now but everything has a limit

I loved SR's confrontation today

It was so needed.

I loved each & every word said by Sid

Though I felt bad 4 Ridz bcoz she is not intentionally doing dis but still

she needs to get jolted so dat she can realise dat more den herself she is hurting Sid & definitely Sid don't deserve dis... He is her husband & every husband in d world will like to b on top of his wife's priority list..

Sid also has emotions & feelings just Bcoz he always stands 4 Ridz , she can't take him 4 granted..

Ridz should realise dat now she is married & she should focus on her hubby & her married life instead of getting worried abt her ex

krishnaria thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Ria πŸ€— !! Love. love, love.

There isn't a part of Riddhima that Siddhant doesn't understand-she's his Riddhima after all, he understands every nuance of her expression, every furrow on her brow. And sometimes, it is this understanding that gets too much. Sometimes, he wishes that he didn't understand, that they could go back to simpler times, when it was just Siddhant and Riddhima. He just wishes that sometimes, Riddhima would forget about everything else, and be only his wife-Mrs. Riddhima Siddhant Modi. Its only human, natural, to wish that sometimes, you were the centre of the universe of the one you love more than life itself-if only for a few moments. And that is what Sid was saying today.

AditiπŸ€—
Beautifully Said..i agree on everythg..for Sid..Riddhima has alwzz been center of hs universe..n the guy jus wishes an important part of the universe to be his..so sweet..i loved on how openly he confessed his feelings to her..n dat too being careful n we see Riddhima in tears..dat shows how much Riddhima gets moved by hm..she's yet to discover dat..n i beleieve the day she'd the universe wud seem beautiful....😊
krishnaria thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Krish..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..U have brought out Sid feeling amazingly..I agree to every word u wrote...atever Sid did today was all justified n required i would say...For Siddhant Riddhima's relation,Sid has alwz been the one to hold all the above mentioned for the beginning n rest we see Riddhima complementing it n dats it goes 4 a beautiful relation step by step..if we look from Sid's POV..Sid has alwzz tried to find his Riddhima in her..for hm he wants her to b all hers wid hm...as we saw hm being happy at the fact dat "His Riddhima got strength to move on"..n the man rejoiced....similarly,Sid day by day desires to see changes in Riddhi

Absolutely ..Beautifully writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thxxx Uppas DiπŸ€—..Glad u like it...