geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone!

I was here..feeling all depressed...
but maybe...just read through this

MSK does NOT give up!

"main tumhe mauka hi nahi doonga apne paas aane ka" he said

Went to his attic..where he has things that made him realise that he CANNOT lose- the smile, the cycle...

The cycle scene- MAan nahi haarega type dialogue tha na wahan...symbolic perhaps

HE went there to remind himself that he won't lose..not now..not ever...He knows Geet cares..and so..he is going to try something else..not jealousy..but something darker..he will give her what she says she wants- him ot stay away from her...which will make her confess what she does want- to be with him...

I have no idea if this makes sense or not..

But jealousy ke baad toh reverse psychology hoti hai na...

what if MAan used his BRAIN and thought of this?

let me know your views!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think he really meant what he said to Geet. He was so angry & wanted to destroy/wipe out all feelings.  One thing which I noticed was that at no time was Geet afraid of him......she is so very confident that he will never harm her physically. 

I think with Maan saying he doesn't remember the party night incident and Geet thinking that it is all for the better, Geet will take this opportunity to leave him.  The only ray of hope that I can see is Pari.

Truly unexpected episode.....gud work by CV's.

-SiD_RuLz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also think its reverse psycology nw

as maan is doing exactly what geet wants

she wanted to leave him and the job and he has allowed her to do so

the cvs are so unpredictable so its hard to say anything
zerro thumbnail
👏xactly.evn i thought ds.and if u notice maan's xpressions when he says 'you can leave d job'look carefully,u will see he has d same xpression which he has when in d promo he says'chaho ya ......mana kar he nehi payogi'.i felt its d same dark  passionate side of maan.i dont kwn. why ,but i feel he is just into something.IT IS HIS PLAN.coz.d pain which we all saw in his eyes in yesterdays epi is NOT dr but dr is a kind of determination in his look.
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Hey girl, liked your post
We see that he gets angry when he is sad and this time it's softly killing him. He won't do any harm for her, but ofcourse will try to do some thing different this time because his plan of making her jealous was also was controlled by her.
He might have remembered everybit of what have happened that night but pretended that he didn't remember may be because she might reveal her feelings a little bit ...but this is difficult to pretend and nothing is coming into my mind at the moment
I feel that the only help for them is 'pari' and hope  she brings them together by spelling some magic...I hope by Friday we might be able to get a hint of something light on the way
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmm...good thinking! This prediction kind of lifted my mood after watching today's episode! Let's see what Pari will do next! She should play that game on Maan too! lol
febinyusuff thumbnail
i can't think after watching todays episode.. looks like Maan is really planning  to stay away from Geet.. may be back to hoshiyarpur MSK style.. HE is very much hurt with what Geet said.. only hope now is Pari...as her name says.. let's hope she will do some magic and will unite both of them
AGulf thumbnail
all work now depend on pari

MSK is back he will not became any more weak because of geet 
he will not run to her he will make distance

guys i feel their is a twist comming up this week things are not clear even no spoiler pic  they said pari wil make thm closer and twist in love story what is going to be happened i cant predict

this is the most serial which unpredictable !!!
blueyRueY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i think you are right..
i felt that Maan is going to use something else to make Geet confess since he told her that he doesnt remember anything happened cause he was drunk!
we all know he remembers, but why does he want Geet to think that he doesnt remember? i think now he will get even more darker and tougher just to win her soon 😃
maneetian11 thumbnail

i dont really think he wanna test geet anymore