Aug 24, 2010 - Written update - Aham is vindictive

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
take your time thanks for the update
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb Angry, Egoist Aham missing gopi.
PDLIMA thumbnail
Thanks dear for the lovely update loved all your comments. I was thinking about  the photo in the same way hopefully that stupid Ahem puts it in his pocket. Looks he decided to be very mean. Koki is great I wish they knock some sense into that fool Ahem. Thanks once again look forward to the updates from all of you thanks a million. I cannot watch the show as I am at work but read these updates and feel relieved.Satthiya has kept me on an edge I want to know what will happen next. I keep hoping that stupid Ahem will be nice but no such luck. Romance looks like atleast another 4-5 months after killing us to death.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for the update. Loved your comments really fantastic. Unable to watch as its my kids' dinner time, and I feed them while they hog the tv, so updates are my only hope.
ShellJA thumbnail

Originally posted by: bholabear

Thanks dear for the update. Loved your comments really fantastic. Unable to watch as its my kids' dinner time, and I feed them while they hog the tv, so updates are my only hope.

Totally get it about the kids!
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You mean killing the show to death.......
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks shelly.
Nice comments...

Me too didnt watch today's episode....Watched Tom and Jerry with my daughter...😭😭

And u want a bahu like gopi?😆Beware!!These kind of bahu's are specially made for serials....

sajnie thumbnail

thx for the update.

Hope Rashi doesnt know abt Gopi not leaving the house. If she knows, she will spoil everything by plotting more against Gopi. Her plotting may become more dangerous and Gopi can fall more in her trap. Hope Hetal doesnt tel Rashi anything abt the talk between Koki and Hetal.

ShellJA thumbnail
lol!

I am sure you can tell from my comments and posts that I live in LALA land (no offence Tammie) My poor dikras will run in the opposite direction if I ever talk about bahus etc..

But just imagine it is only 7 am puja is done, breakfast is ready and laundry is ready to be hung!

Please leave me with my fantasy of coming to India on a bahu finding trip in 2015 and 2020 for #2.Edited by lovtv - 13 years ago