Update 23rd Aug- Muder solved

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys just saw Fivr' s comment, saw the episode online just now and the murder has been solved. Since its late for me here is the gist. I will update complete episode tomorrow.

- Epi starts with a summary of all events.
-Sandy sees neeraj and is still unsure if its him. she touches him and says I am sure it was u at ooty. neeraj refuses it and says he was in calcutta. but sandy is confident it was neeraj and wonders what he was doing with them

- neeraj all sad sees sunni cachi working like a maid and asks her why? she tells u have done acts that are worse than this, I thought u will not be like these family members and will have some mercy on the blind girl but you have become their co-conspirator. neeraj gets angry at the accusation and asks what have u done to save sandy if u knew the truth?

- Sunni chachi says she never knew the truth till it was late. she says she found it fishy that such a rich family would marry into a poor mumbai family. so she investigates and finds about yuvi being a eunuch. she begs everyone to stop this wedding but they hide her in a room.

- On the wedding day she manages to free herself and reaches the venue. she tries to contact sandy's dad but DK drags her away. he calls yuvi's father and mom and all of them have a showdown. sunni tries her best to convince them to stop this but yuvi dad begs her to be quiet for family honor. she shouts that ur son is a eunuch and why r u spoiling a blind gals life? then sandy dad enters. sunni faints and then finds herself locked in the room. thats when sandy finds her. neeraj realizes sandy was telling the truth.
- Sunni says she never knew of dad's death till neeraj told her. she probes DK to tell the truth and then reveals the murder sequence. so baba enters and he has heard everything. he shouts at them for using her daughter and that he will stop the wedding. yuvi dad is requesting him not to take that decision as everybody will come to know the truth. Jayesh comes searching for dad and keeps calling him. yuvi family members are tensed and DK holds dad mouth and he and yuvi da hide. jayesh comes in the room and yuvi mom says she is alone getting ready. jay asks about baba and she lies she does not know anything. jay leaves and then the trio realizes that they held baba's mouth too tight and he diedπŸ˜•πŸ˜• everyone is tensed and DK decided to make it look like a suicide. Neeraj is shocked to learn that they all killed baba.

That was the small update, will update better tomorrow when I have timeπŸ˜‰ Finally the murder was solved though it was very predictable. I was expecting something more dramatic for the way the serial started
OMG
they are soooo cruel!
i knew it was this family who killed sandhya's dad!
ER sandhya sud elope wid Neeraj!
ya v.cruel.....
it was an accident....n they make it a suicide......
this all happened bcoz of that DK uncle...... 😑
OMG! Thanks yaar!! Did they post the video finally? I was up until 11:30 pm waiting for that thing but no one had posted it - usually they do it an hour or so after the episode airs.. πŸ˜• But thank you so much!! πŸ€— And I think this highlights/update is good - you don't need to elaborate on it.. 😳
Thanks for the good update.

One thing - now I understand, even though I don't condone, DK's behavior towards Suni chachi.  In his view, it was her outburst that revealed to Shyamrao the truth, and due to that, he had to hold his mouth and accidentally killed him.  So even though DK accidentally killed him, he probably holds Suni chachi responsible for all this, and took it out first on her, then her family and has now ordered her to work so that she can't chat.

I just hope DK didn't catch this conversation b/w Suni & Neeraj.  Incidentally, I believe there was one spot where Suni chachi mentioned that if Sandhya knows about Yuvraj's secret, they'll kill her.  I'll re-watch the episode to find out where.

So I'd guess that the part about Maruti came in after he was dead - DK or someone probably paid him to write the suicide note.  And someone in Mumbai was obviously covering that for him, and killed Maruti on their instructions.

So now, on the people who are not in the Jagirdar team, Suni chachi & Neeraj know who killed Shyamrao.  I wonder whether Inspector Bhosle does as well - the way he let off Mohan, it seemed to me that he knew enough about it to conpletely exonerate Mohan, w/ just a slap on the knuckles.
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago