~~ Avinash Sachdev......Tussi Great Ho ~~

sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi All:

Today i wouldnt do my usual review as alot of members have already discussed today's episode and put their intelligent thoughts and i would like to do something different too....😃

So what i will do today is to write about a performance in today episode that left me amazed and touched, i am sure all who have watched the episode would agree with me and that performance was by none other than our Great actor Avinash Sachdev! 👏
👏👏👏
👏👏
He excelled in all his scenes today and when he was portraying the hurt & plight of Abhay you couldnt help but feel his pain and understand the situation he is in and if an actor is able to struck such a chord with the audience he is good infact he is great....no matter what the track or plot is the story will look weak if the actor is unable to attract the audience it would fail and this is what makes CB actors so special despite poor tracks as times the actors do such justice to their roles that the audience developed a connection with them like most of us on this forum, we tried many times to stop watching CB during the ONS track but because of our connection we shared with Radhika andd Dev's character we are still watching and interested with what will happen to them up to this day!

I know alot of us are angry at Abhay (me included i wanted to smack him many times) but let us not forget the amazing portrayal our Avi has done to this character, it is nice to see him in a completely different frame and he is getting exposure to  something different not just the carefree, happy and romantic Dev he used to portray in the past...He will walk away with the best actor  award again for this year i am sure his character has so many shades of emotions compared to the other actors, without Avinash Sachdev CB would die....🤢

Today abhay opened his heart to Rads and asked her some very good questions under the circumstances, it was a beautifully directed scene and very touching, kudos to the CV's for showing us this scene, it was much needed to hear Abhay's side, would like to see more of this in the future!

Observation on CB lately:

The CV's are not rushing this track like they did with the Shantanu track, the direction is much better as well as the dialogues! It is refreshing to see,CV's please keep it this way, you should as CB made it into the top 10 again in the latest trps ratings, slow and steady wins the race as you are seeing! 😃

Some Brief thoughts on Today's episode:

Rads has fallen from the stairs after hearing Dev has agreed to marry the Rapist and who is the first one to run to her aid no other than her husband, when Rads open her eyes i hope we see a totally new Rads one ignorant of Dev and pays no attention to him...
The icing on the cake for me would be for her to ask Ahbay Thakur Singh to take his Black Clad family back to Agra and Shaadi Mubarak, OMG i would dance if we see this! Rads have trust and faith in her kanha and sindoor she knows Dev kundali has only one marriage and one wife and that is her so she should let him go back to agra as she know his marriage to Evil eyes would never happen, then see how fast Abhay will run back to her and want to find out the truth about his past...

Precap: Well well Ms. Rapist BF has come back from the dead, her real Abhay has resurfaced, little Deepu's father! Now i think this is all the doings of her calm but wise brother Ranjan, who will be the one who will burst MR and chipkoo's bubbles....I hope the real Abhay is really alive because it will make Radev reunion much easier! 😉😃

My latest posters, hope you all will like them! 😃

Good night and sweet dreams! See you tomorrow...
Love, Sunita

Edited by sun_singh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunbeam09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Post............Awesome Posters
viprakshi thumbnail
thanks fr the lovely posters.
barkhaagg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

me too want radhika to ignore dev after opening her eyes only then he will feel her inportance in his life

MaleehaMahmood thumbnail
Lovely post and posters ,thanks for taking the time :)
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely posters Sunita and good acting by Avinash and Rubina.Yes I would like Radhika to Ignore Abhay and send him back to Agra with his family.
jojo91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Lovely posters Sunita and good acting by Avinash and Rubina.Yes I would like Radhika to Ignore Abhay and send him back to Agra with his family.

Agreed with you.
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indiangirl09

Lovely Post............Awesome Posters

thk u
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone!

I am happy u all liked my post and posters! 😃

Love, Sunita
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely posters and post. Avinash was great yesterday, great acting.