Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,

Dutta's "Meri Patni" was resonating in my mind and dreams, 😍..he looking at me and repeating it and repeating it and repeating it 😍😍....and.....*peep*...huh? 😡...what's that....I am dreaming here when I hear a "peep". 😕😕...I look at my screen to see what was this kabab mein haddi 🤢....that was hindering Dutta's confession to me.....😳...and no prizes for guessing what was the "Haddi" nahi "Hadda".....Our, very own Fivr with her cop hat fixed - "DOTW Reminder"...I am like...huh?....Dude, You become "chodhwi ka chaand" and then go gayaab in between your corpses and killing atoms and cells and when that one moment, Dutta is going to become mine, you barge in like Kala!!! Well, *sigh*...Why am I complaining, that's what Kala's do...right? *wink at Fivr* 😆😆😆😆

Okie, Enough of Bak-bak-ying! Now for this week's DOTW -

Imagine yourself as Dutta this week! (Not me! I am still hearing Dutta saying, "Meri Patni"😳😉😛 😆😆)...*waits for people to imagine*....Done? Nahi.....okie...start chanting - "Ei Ladki"......"Ei Ladki"......"Ei Ladki"......Now, do you get the feeling? 😆😆😆Okie...Now, Take the HOT Seat!......*waits again*....le liya?....Great!! Now, As Dutta Shriram Patil tell me, what would be your reaction in the three cases, if,

1. Anna would have unveiled Naku's black paint in front of you?

2. If Naku unveils herself, right after Dutta has planted the doubt in your mind or while you are on your way to PM

3. If Naku unveil herself after 1 month of Anna's episode. That is you and Naku are settled in PM and are moving your e-LS forward!

Please note, there are no assumptions here. You know what Dutta knows today, you are in the same state of mind that Dutta is in today. Put on his Pathani Shoes and Thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....

*off to Meri Patni dream after tieing Fivr with her atoms*

Love,
DD
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow!! gr8 Topic for discussion DD!

I'm Definitely IN!!
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hey Guys,</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Dutta's "<font color="#ff0000">Meri Patni</font>" was resonating in my mind and dreams, 😍..he looking at me andrepeating it and repeating it and repeating it 😍😍....and.....*peep*...huh? 😡...what's that....I am dreaming herewhen I hear a "peep". 😕😕...I look at my screen to see what was this kabab mein haddi 🤢....that was hindering Dutta's confession to me.....😳...and no prizes for guessing what was the "Haddi" nahi "Hadda".....Our, very own Fivr with her cop hat fixed - "DOTW Reminder"...I am like...huh?....Dude, You become "chodhwi ka chaand" and then go gayaab in between your corpses and killing atoms and cells and when that one moment, Dutta is going to become mine, you barge in like Kala!!! Well, *sigh*...Why am I complaining, that's what Kala's do...right? *wink at Fivr* 😆</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Okie, Enough of Bak-bak-ying! Now for this week's DOTW - </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Imagine yourself as <font color="#ff0000">Dutta </font>this week! (Not me! I am still hearing Dutta saying, "Meri Patni"😆)...*waits for people to imagine*....Done? Okie...Now, Take the HOT Seat!......*waits again*....le liya?....Great!! Now, As Dutta Shriram Patil tell me, what would be your reaction in the three cases, if,</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="2">1. Anna would have unveiled Naku's black paintin front of you?</font>

</strong>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="2">2. If Naku unveils herself, right after Dutta has planted the doubt in your mind or while you are on your way to PM</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="2"><strong>3. If Naku unveil herself after 1 month of Anna's episode.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Please note, there are no assumptions here. You know what Dutta knows today, you are in the same state of mind that Dutta is in today. Put on his Pathani Shoes and Thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2">*off to Meri Patni dream aftertieingFivr with her atoms*</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Love,</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">DD</font>

AT this moment, if Anna revealed the face, if I were Dutta, my mouth would be open, and I would look shocked at Naku. Perhaps a mix of feelings would sweep over me--anger at Anna, hurt and confusion over Naku keeping such a big secret. But Dutta would handle first things first--defeating Anna. Then, I would question Naku--what is this? Kyu? angrily and hurt.

IF SHE REVEALS HERSELF right afterwards, mouth would still remain open, shock still there. But I think the anger would not be so pronounced, as Naku would have explained herself and why she did what she did. Dutta would probably not know what to make of it--for a moment or two. But I think he would accept her right there and then.

IF SHE REVEALS HERSELF in one month, let's just say "God Help Naku, bechari." I, as Dutta, would be pissed, deeply hurt, and suspicious of Naku's reasons. He would let her explain, but would not give her that much time, before launching into his own soliloquy. He would beg her, why? How could she spend one month with him, allow their relationship to blossom, and not tell him such a basic truth to who she is. I'd be torn between hurt over her mistrust and anger over her secrecy. Dutta would definitely walk away and take time to think.

BTW--great discussion topic. It shows how critical time and approach is to Dutta's acceptance of Naku's truth. It could mean the difference between hurt/anger and a quicker empathy and acceptance.
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great topic DD ... between what did I see in your sig .... 😵 ...... saawariyaaa????
What is this? Jani has also put something like this in her sig .... kya yaar ... I will not be able to check your post in lunch time now. 😆😆
Edited by nelufar - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: nelufar

Great topic DD ... between what did I see in your sig .... 😵 ...... saawariyaaa????

What is this? Jani has also put something like this in her sig .... kya yaar ... I will not be able to check your post in lunch time now. 😆😆

🤣🤣🤣

Nellu, those are all the titles/awards that I have won in a single award ceremony in RBO Forum....can u beat tht.....Most Besharam Member...and me??...Mein to kitni maasoom hoon!!
*Maasoom muh*
🤣🤣

and for tht Besharam title, they had to put Nude Shaan in the siggy!! .....I am soo embarrased, ppl might feel I was only doting on his towel and bare thighs!!

*embarrased muh*...*covers her face and runs*,...Haila, tauba!!

Even when I watch my post, I put a veil on top of my siggies to read my posts!
🤣
🤣
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
nazia.icycool thumbnail
DD --DOTW ho to aisa!! 👍🏼 will be back soon!!😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry Nikita...this time I cant participate in ur DOTW...why? Cuz I AM naku.
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Sorry Nikita...this time I cant participate in ur DOTW...why? Cuz I AM naku.

We can call you Naku...but the "meri Patni" is my birthright.....Thats what Dutta says only to me!! Agar yeh manzoor hai, to theek hai....U and I can watch the Dutta's in line!! 😆😆😆😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

We can call you Naku...but the "meri Patni" is my birthright.....Thats what Dutta says only to me!! Agar yeh manzoor hai, to theek hai....U and I can watch the Dutta's in line!! 😆😆😆😆

Naku=Dutta's patni! No compromises! Just check out the sherni when she lets go of her sher's hand. Btw this was the first time Naku confidently let go of Dutta's hand...usually its Dutta doing that.
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Naku=Dutta's patni! No compromises! Just check out the sherni when she lets go of her sher's hand. Btw this was the first time Naku confidently let go of Dutta's hand...usually its Dutta doing that.

*passes the boxing gloves to shreya*.....chal, tere ko Hand-to-Hand meeting deti hoon!!!....😆😆😆😆

I loved how Naku lets his hand go and that too for him to go fowarrd...whenever he was punched by Anna, she didnt falter...thts the confidence she had...just like the day when she warned Anna tht if Dutta came here, he is gone.....she knew tht today was the day when raavan wuld be burnt and destoryed....i had to cover this in my e-LS!! love her confidence!