Pratigya Written Update 23rd August 2010

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ghanti baje tan tan, koi chikhe - chor chor!
Dhoti pakde bhaage, Sajjan Singh charoon oor! πŸ˜†
Amma knees ko pakde hain bhagi tabadtodd!
Pratigya ne bhi lagaya hai marathon ka zor! πŸ˜†
Krishna bhaiya masti main, pade hain ek oor! 😲
Bolat hain - sab sambhal loonga, I am bhery SURE! πŸ˜‰
Katra Naresh ki lagi padi hai, jaise haanth se chotti dor!
Kesar ne jo lagaya pichwade be jhadoo ka zor!
🀣

Chanda Chamke Cham Cham, Chikhe Sab Chor Chor!
Thakur Khandan main aise hi machta rehta hai Shor! πŸ˜†

Behooda Power Cut!

Pratigya Written Update 23rd August 2010!

Starting - Aman asking for arushi's hand! Saxenas giving expression of shock, but Nainaji is smiling! Guruji seems like he has witnessed a tragedy!
🀣 Adarsh kinda teases Arushi with looks, and Arushi is feeling awkward! Aman assures saxenas for Arushi's happiness and leaves saying he will wait for the answer! Ohk - so the tragic look was drama! πŸ˜†Saxenas are giving Arushi teasing looks and smiles!  Arushi is like - wht? Why staring at me like that? 😳 I don't know, how , wht , why? πŸ˜• 😳 ☺️ Spare me! Saxenas are smiling (for a change! πŸ˜†)

Pratigya asks Krish to drink milk as its good for his health! Krish refuses, but Pratigya insists! Krish is angry with her! Pratigya asks him - if he is not happy with her, then why did he save her? Krish answers - I did all tht for sake of humanity! Even if your Angad had been thr, I would have saved him too! Pratigya seems hurt!

Saxenas are teasing Arushi becoz of the marriage proposal! Arushi has no objection it seems! πŸ˜‰ Komal says - see everything happens for good! Sasurji, your visit to jail brought such a good damad at your doorsteps! πŸ˜† Saxenas are all smily (again for a change! πŸ˜†)

Nainaji calls Pratigya while she is sitting with Kesar! Kesar is not well! Nainaji informs Pratigya abt Arushi's marriage proposal! Pratigya is happy, but she informs that Kesar is not well and elders have gone for temple visit! Nainaji offers to send Arushi thr for her help! Pratigya refuses as elders are not thr! But Shakti comes thr and tells Pratigya that she can bring her sis thr! (damn, I can see whr the track is heading! ) Kesar gets suspicious, but Pratigya tells Nainaji that she can send Arushi here!

Pratigya comes to Krish and informs him that Arushi is coming thr and she also recceived marriage proposal from Aman! Krish is not looking happy, so Pratigya asks if he is not happy? Krish says - how does my opinion matter? your family will be happy as they are getting an 'educated damad', just like they want, so how does his opinion matter? Tell arushi if she has any secrets, then it shd be told to Aman bfr marriage as no man can take betrayal in love, no matter how educated he is! Pratigya is crying silently!

Nainaji asks Arushi to go to Pratigya's sasural as the elders and Pissiya (house maid) have gone for temple visit, so Pratigya needs helping hand at home! Arushi agrees and she is happy too! Komal n arushi share some light joking moments! Dadi1 wants to ask thakur elders for the permission, but Nainaji informs that Shakti gave the permission! Hearing this Arushi seems bit worried!

Pratigya is working in kitchen and Kesar comes to help her! She tells Pratigya that they both will maange house work, and no need to call arushi! Shakti hears this! Pratigya says - Arushi wanna come on her own and even I wanna meet her! Shakti supports Pratigya! Kesar is understanding his plan but she cannot protest openly! Shakti gives his own reasons which will convince Pratigya to bring Arushi thr! He then takes Kesar away, saying she needs to rest! (Now thr room has relocated - upstairs! 😲 In this house, washrooms and bedrooms keep moving on their own will! πŸ˜†)

Pratigya has brought soup for Krish and she tries to talk to him sweetly! Seriously Krish is looking absolutely disinterested! πŸ˜† She ties a cloth around his neck and tries to feed him the soup! Krish gets angry and says - leave it thr, I can have it myself! Pratigya insists on spoonfeeding him! πŸ˜† Result - Krish spits the soup that she was trying to make him drink and throws the soup bowl on grd! He says - soup tastes horrible and she doesn't know to cook food! Pratigya asks - but earlier you used to like food cooked by me? Krish answers - yeah, as I was blinded in love, so couldn't see right n wrong, but now I can! Pratigya offers to cook something else as he needs to take medicine but Krish refuses (doesn't even let her touch him! πŸ˜‰) and asks her to leave! Pratigya is hurt!

PRECAP - Shakti is emotionally blackmailing Kesar - saying that he accepted her request to not touch her while she is pregnant, he aslo accepted not to bring any other women in the house, but then why does she has problem with Arushi? 🀒

Please press the LIKE Button if you liked the update! 😊

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Chottu Update!

1) Aman puts forth his proposal and leaves saying he will wait for answer! SAxenas tease Arushi!

2) Pratigya brings milk for Krish but he is angry and scolds her!

3) Nainaji wanna send Arushi for Pratigya's help as she is all alone to do household stuff as Kesar is not well n Pissiya is off with elder thakurs to temple visit! Shakti gives the permission and Pratigya informs Nainaji!

4) arushi agrees to go thr but when she ehars that Shakti gave the permission, she gets worried!

5) Pratigya tells Krish abt Arushi coming thr and Aman's marriage proposal! Krish taunts that saxenas will be happy as now they are getting educated damad unlike him! He asks Pratigya to advice Arushi to tell Aman all secrets bfr marriage! Pratigya gets hurt!

6) Kesar tries to convince Pratigya to not call arushi thr but Shakti overhears and gives his reasoning to convince Pratigya and takes away Kesar from thr!

7) Pratigya tries to feed Krish who gets angry on her and blames her cooking! Pratigya offers to cook something else but Krish is not interested in eating anything she cooks! Pratigya is hurt!

PRECAP - Shakti emotionally blackmailing Kesar that why she does nto want to let Arushi come thr?
Edited by pritirays - 13 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks a lot for the update dearπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg am I 4th? Thanks for the update
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Priti 😊
DhokhaDoongi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the update.....😊
Bharat_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Priti,
Thanks for the update.
priya_1183 thumbnail
thanx 4 the updates priti 😊 ...what krish is doig is right actully prat hurts him like this so many times but dunno why i m feelig bad 4 prat...just cant belive krish can behave like this with prat
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Priti, lovely update, lovely shairii πŸ‘πŸΌ

pritirays thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyalove79

thanx 4 the updates priti 😊 ...what krish is doig is right actully prat hurts him like this so many times but dunno why i m feelig bad 4 prat...just cant belive krish can behave like this with prat

Krish is doing exactly wht Pratigya did to him in the initial marriage days! She used to refuse each and everything he used to say/do! Then some ppl pittied Krish and praised Pratigya! Now the exact opposite! πŸ˜†
Well I want to see this - Krish handled all the rejection very well! πŸ‘ Lets see how does Pratigya handle all this? πŸ˜›

Good going Krish! πŸ˜† I am with you! πŸ˜›