23/8: Hey Sid! This is why I LOVE you!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

1. You throw everything away at one phone  call of Riddhima and without a single question , you arrive at the moment of crisis and save Armaan. No questions , no pettiness , no other thoughts - just Armaan.

2. You love Riddhima with your heart, spirit and soul. You accept her with the good, the bad and the ugly. Today , when you thought she was thinking about Armaan, any other husband in your place would have made custard apples out of his wife , but you chose to move away , hiding your tears until you realized that she was thinking about you. You show the world that you cannot force anyone to love you. And this is why your wife loves you.

3. You have the most tender way of saying 'Meri Riddhima' and looking at her with moist eyes as you watch her sleep.

4. You are the MAN-OF-ACTION when the situation calls for it and you are learning to keep your professional and personal life apart. You keep the faith that your father-in-law showed in you.

5. You are sensitive to human suffering and it showed in your worried and affectionate expressions when you saw Shilpa cry and wanted to comfort her.

6. You believe that friendship is a package deal. If you can put Armaan to sleep, cling to him like he is your elder brother , and have tears in your eyes when he cries, you can also pull him up when you see that he is loving the dungeons.

In short , YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. You are not an angel....you are not a demon as some so-called human-beings will like to believe.... you are just a regular ordinary guy with an extraordinary heart. 😳

P.S. This post is for people who irrespective of what fan group they belong to, are fans of humanity and goodness first. Rest can keep out. I stopped dealing with 'inhumanity' and 'psychosis' long ago. It is kinda not considered posh in my social circles.... *blows her pink nail paint dry*....DON'T STEP INTO MY PARLOUR.😉

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone.
🤗Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AMEN
love you sid you are a wonderful character :) only if you were real.. lol
but anyways seriously really nice guy
love SR always
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harpreet.M

AMEN
love you sid you are a wonderful character :) only if you were real.. lol
but anyways seriously really nice guy
love SR always

Thank you, Harpie!😳😳😳😳😳😳....Sid is only human but he puts a lot of so-called human beings that i see around to shame.😆
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
beautifully written!👏
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved Sid. every woman would wish for a hubby like sid. SR rocks.
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pocu, thank you so much for this. You know me and my love for Sid-the man leaves me short of words.

Today, once again, he showed the kind of heart he has:
The one moment when he thought that Riddhima was holding Armaan's photo,  his features literally twisted in pain-my heart broke for him. It was like his world shattered in that single second-what do you say about such a love ? And yet he didn't say anything-because that's the kind of man he is. No matter how much pain he's in, he'd never, ever dream of hurting her.

He thinks of Armaan as his brother- he understands his pain, he cries for him, he understands him. But like any brother, he knows when Armaan needs to be made aware of the impact of his actions, he needs to be told when he's wrong.

What do I say except that I love his heart, and Siddhant Modi is nothing but love, heart and all good things rolled into one ?
pavs thumbnail
sid is the only revelation in this dragging drama..a character etched wid absolute dexterity..a  character who knows what to say when, hoe to react to situations and how to to amke a dull day look better..am babbling but sumhow this guy touches me in places where  no other tv character has ever treaded..love u  siddhanth modi..u make me believe that life is beautiful!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

beautifully written!👏

Thank you. 😳😳😳😳😳😳
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
yup yup pocs this is why we love our siddy and proud sid fans 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raghni2009

Loved Sid. every woman would wish for a hubby like sid. SR rocks.

Yep! Sid is the kind of man any woman would want to marry and spend their life with.😳