Sangini 23rd August 2010 Written Update *DONE*

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
sangini 23rd August 2010 Written Update

The episode starts with Rudr driving into Gauri's store and destroys it and gauri is staring at the scene and all the people gather around the store. Then Gauri remembers all the times spend in the store, for instance when her mom says that through this store Gauri is supporting us and then remembers the prayer and starts to cry. Then a lady comes to her and asks her if she's already and if she got hurt or not. Gauri says she's find and the people gather start to leave becuase they dont want to get involved since its an accident and police matter.

Rudr looks around in his car and then he sees Pihu and she says that remember i told you the day i leave your life what will happen. Then he remembers the day when both of them where at the river.

*Flashback*

Rudr and Pihu are walking on the rocks and Pihu is laughing at him. She tells him that she's not laughing but making fun of him. Then she puts her hands around Rudr's neck and says that you dont need to tell me that you love me everytime because i know very well and as many times as you tell me i'll make fun of you. Rudr makes a sad face and Pihu tells him that he looks very cute and then says that i have a lot of fun thinking that your soo incomplete without me and what would happen if i wasnt in your life.

Rudr hold's Pihu's face and tells her that no matter how much you make fun of me but the truth is and before he could say anything Pihu says that your nothing without me. Then she says that the day im out of your life watch what happens.

*End of Flashback*

Rudr is still sitting in the car and the words keep echoing and he sees Pihu laughing at him. Then he looks at the window and sees Gauri crying and looking here and there. Gauri turns her face the other way but rudr is still staring at her and then Gauri walks to the stand and sits down and starts to cry. Rudr comes out of his car and sees Gauri holding her head and crying so he goes towards her.

On the other side Gauri's mom is on the terrace and looking at the baraat thats passing by. Then nani comes and her mom asks her that everyone is getting married i wonder when will Gauri's turn come. Then she says that its her time to get married but she's running the store to support us. The Nani yells to some guys and tell them that chunilal is a thief and the guys say that their going there to eat sweets and tomorrow they'll go to listen to songs because Chunilal arranged for a good singer. Nani turns around and says a good singer and gauri's mom tells her not to even think about going to him to ask to sing. Nani says then fine leave with your daughters earning and then says that everytime i try to help you out you yell at me. Then she says that my husband didnt understand me and ran away then how will you understand me. Then she says that if i didnt stop doing the programs then we wouldnt have to face this problem we would have lot of money. Then Gauri's mom says that even though you stopped people still taunt us. Nani gets mad and says that if i didnt give birth to you then you wouldnt have given birth to those 2 girls either.

Rudr walks towards Gauri and just when he gets close enough to touch her she gets up and goes into her store counter and starts to put the bottles back properly. Chotu comes there and says who's car is this let that person come in front of me i'll hit him. Rudr goes to him and asks him if he knows the owner well. Chotu tells him that poor her something bad is always happening to her, in the morning she almost got into an accident and now a accident ruined her store and Rudr looks at Gauri and Chotu tells him that cuz of the store her house ran but will she do now. Chotu then tells him that the guy ran away now but once i find him i'll hang him upside down. Rudr reaches into his pocket and gets money out to give it to chotu but chotu goes to Gauri before rudr has the money out.

The landlord comes and takes the money out of Rudr's hand and tells him that im her landlord and this store use to run with my help but now she'll need this for the store. Rudr ask him if that much is enough to cover the damage and the landlord mumbles i dont know about her but this will definitely work for me and then tells Rudr that yea it'll work and if its less im here. Rudr tells him that but still let me ask her once and he starts to go towards her but the landlord stops him and says that why are you distrubing her and says that i'll handle it.

The Driver comes there and sees all this and he goes towards the car and takes the liesnce plate out and destorys it without anyone seeing and then goes towards Rudr and asks if he's fine. Rudr says im fine but i destoryed that girls store and the driver says that you cant go there this is a accident and on top of that your drunk what if someone finds out and plus no one got hurt right. Then the driver says that if you werent drunk then i wouldnt stop you from helping that girl and then says that lets go from here now before you have to go to Jail. Then Rudr says thats  the difference between a wall and a heart, you can fix the wall once it breaks but you cant fix a heart when its broken and leaves from there.

At home Rudr's dad is on the phone and he tells that person that something happened at the girl's house so i'll tell you once the date is fixed again. Then he turns around and tells his wife that this guy would have passed all our tenders just like that but your son had to go and ruin all that. Then the mom tells the bahu to go and write the letters and then she tells her husband that im going to call all the relatives and write them a letter and also sent them some gifts i hope thats okay. Rudr's brother says why sent them gifts and then says that when there was a wedding we spend so much and now there isnt a wedding we have to spend more to hide Rudr's mistake and then says that im going to send all the bills at Pihu's dad's house. Then the mom tells him to forget about money right now and think about our reputation.

Then the driver comes with Rudr and everyone goes to them and the driver tells them that he had a accident. Rudr's dad asks what car did he take and then says that did he take my new car and i hope there isnt any damage. The driver says no he took the old car and then his dad says okay then and then he tells his son to go and see if he didnt do too much damage. Then Rudr says that your not going to ask me if im hurt or not but your more worried about your new car, im your son after all.

Nani is in front of the store and saying bad things for the perosn who did this and says that i bet he was drunk. Then nani tells everyone to go away and someone says because of her sin they got the store and now the result of it. Gauri's mom goes to her and asks her if she's alright and how will we fix this. Gauri tells her mom not to worry and that the person left his car here and went but we'll find him and we'll get him to pay for all this. Nani says that your absolutely right and the ladnlord says even i would have catched him but because of my leg hurting i couldnt chase after him. Then Nani yells at chotu and tells him why didnt he go after the guy and Gauri says forget it and that the police will catch him and he'll have to pay for all this. Then the Nani yells at everyone and tells them to go away and why they didnt help and then says that this girl Gauri takes care of the store by herself and us and also her sister who cant talk and then says why cant you see our pain and starts to cry. Gauri goes to her and tells her to stop and go home but nani says that i wont go untill i help you gather all the things and they all hug each other and the episode ends.

sorry to take soo long
hope you guys like it..
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinku4u thumbnail
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaitinggggg
wida thumbnail
thanks shini for update
.take ya time..but not too long heehehe 
cantw ait to watch todasy epsiode
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update.
Additi_sjfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the updates...
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks hun for the update.. Waiting anxiously for u to finish it :))

Sana~
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update. wiating for you to finish. im sorry but pihu thinks too much of herself for instance what she told rudra in the flashback.
rinku4u thumbnail
thanks 4 d update dear ... IQBAL today was moreeeeeeeeeeeeee rocckingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
shopaholic83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks so much. Today Nani was superb!!! so was MIK
Pihu😑
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
someone tell pihu itna ego acha nahi hai..mik is suppppppppppppperbbbbb!! but rudra ke parivar they seriously something wrong with them...tooo materialistic...seriously their son had an accident!!!

thansk for the update..
Edited by LadyZaib - 13 years ago