23/8 SR & ArShi: Let's hurt each-other.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Siddhanth is pained by the sight of his broken wife who , whenever takes a step towards him is told by the chains of the past that it is criminal that she is happy in a new love , a fantastic husband and a marriage of hope, trust and faith. Siddhanth looks at his sleeping and weeping wife with tears of pained comfort in his eyes , holding the marriage picture of himself and Riddz in his hands.

Riddhima , frantically trying to hold on to her thread of hope , love and comfort in her marriage to Siddhanth cries clinging to their marriage photograph. She sobs like a child , drawing strength and reassurance from that picture of togetherness that she did nothing criminal in holding Sid's hand to embrace life and future.

Shilpa , abandoned by everyone in her life cries all alone in her house , with tears rolling down her cheeks but not bursting into tears. Whoever I loved was either snatched away from me or else just left me all alone. Armaan emphasizing on her non-existence in his life. Riddhima giving her moral certificates at the drop of a hat. So, the little lonely princess lets her tears get washed away in the rain so that she herself forgets that she is crying.

Armaan , lying lifelessly at his home- his mind crowded with his past love, with Siddhima's marriage , relationship and a seeping- in thought of Shilpa. He is not crying like the rest three. He is pensive, thoughtful , and just sitting on what has passed. He is numb in many ways because he has chosen to rot in the wounds than take the risk of giving life another chance.

So, that sums up your 'Ya Rabba' sequence.

Next day,

JP-Jiggy are sending out all the wrong signals. Rather than phlowerjees , both are more worried about the resident beefcakes Sid and Armaan. Haha' and what fun! When Riddz appears , Sid is mentioned and when Shilpa enters, Armaan is mentioned' sigh! The chessboard of creatives' so many signs and how!...

It was pleasant to see that Riddhima did not give Daaku Haseena glares to Shilpa at the reception. Riddz looked normal and it seemed for a moment or so that she wanted to talk to Shilpa. Shilpa , looked rather scared and wary of Riddz and you could see  the anxiety and fear in her eyes as she lowered them.Hmmm' maybe Riddz doesn't really hate Shilpa ' she just flies off the handle when she catches Shilpa in the wrong situations. Everybody expected Shilpa to know where Armaan was , including Siddhanth and Riddhima. Sid was to-the-point and business like , which is fine and he did look like the man-in-charge than the Riddhimafied cute doc. Haha.Good that he is learning to keep personal life and professional life apart. Even his wife listened quietly to the orders , giving her chudailpana a break. And surprise, surprise , guess who had a problem with duties? Shilpa! I don't think she really wanted to assist Armaan but Sid was adamant and gauging the look in Sid's eyes, she bowed to his orders'. Armaan had not reported for duty and all cootchie-giri aside , Sid clearly indicated that it was wrong on Armaan's part. Work is work'.

And where is our Armaan dude? Well, well, in the BB court , making marmalade out of the basketball ' and you can see it on his face ' angry , bitter , self-destructive. It shows on his face and it is suicide to even think of speaking to him in this mood. But destiny's child comes looking for him'. Shilpa , comes looking for him. She can see the mood Armaan is in even without looking at his face. She has come to tell him about their duty together but is hesitant. He is so angry , so shattered and so emotionally stung. How do I speak to him? Should I even go in front of him? Shilpa looks rather nervous and then, takes a decision. Forget it! He will toss me into that basket as well ' I must go away from him'. But how could she? She was what Armaan wished for that stormy night , so she has to go to him.. not away from him. So, after a long time, DMG ka dupatta served the right purpose. It flew to Armaan against Shilpa's will. In the literal sense, it would symbolize healing for Armaan . This is how Shilpa's warmth , beauty and compassion would engulf him. Armaan stops in the moment for a few seconds and looks back at Shilpa. He just glares at her and without a word gives the dupatta back to her'..

What followed was SAD. Shilpa just opens her mouth to speak and Armaan UNLEASHES himself. He grabs her ,  hurts her , scares her , insults her and is NOT SORRY. We are not together , we are not friends , I don't need your sympathy. Go away. Shilpa, taken aback and hurt by his behaviour just meekly utters that he is hurting her. Armaan , looks at his angry hands clutching Shilpa's delicate arms and he lets go' he turns away , doesn't utter an apology and tells her to disappear basically'..This is the side of Armaan that Sid and Riddhima never see. They never see it because he hides it in front of them. Only Shilpa sees and suffers this Armaan'yes, a so-called nobody , a stranger sees the real Armaan at this point'.Ironical? Yeah. Kinda puts a big smile on your face. Isn't this the stuff that ' Beauty & the Beast' are made of? But I do wonder , looking at Shilpa that how can anyone have the heart to even raise their voice at her'.Anyway' Armaan will have to make up for this someday and he will'.

And I love the moment after this. Siddhanth witnesses Armaan's almost cruel treatment of Shilpa as the girl turns on her heels and runs away from the BB court , tears welling up in her eyes and her lovely face about to crack into a cry. She stops in front of Sid. Armaan sees him. Sid looks at Shilpa's face and his expressions change to those of concern and worry. Wait a minute! Did Armaan hurt you? His eyes seem to ask. But Shilpa just runs away , refusing to be weak. Sid extends his arm to stop her , his face ridden with worry but chooses to deal with his cootchie than handle Dhanno.

Armaan and Sid's eyes meet. For a few seconds, Armaan just lowers his eyes ' as if fleetingly guilty that Sid saw what he just did to Shilpa. Sid goes to Armaan to confront him'. Both men angry , for different reasons but the outcome should move the story forward.

Not a bad episode. Little movement in story , actually , hardly anything but the characters and actors made it worth watching.

PRECAP: Siddhanth seems to have read all the posts and comments on IF from Armaan fans , SR fans and ArShi fans. He is giving our lecture to Armaan. Lolz. Yeah, Sid is angry but Armaan needs to hear this ' not for SR, not for Shilpa. But for himself. And I do feel that Armaan will listen to Sid ( I maybe wrong but I do feel that Armaan will not be unreasonable with Sid. Sid and Armaan have always listened to each-other and I see no reason to upset this equation.). For a change , it is Sid, the husband talking but this should work in Armaan's favour. As for the girls, well, Siddhanth's wife is looking at the bangle with emotional memories which is natural but her stance is this ' Kisi ki amaanat thi. And , Shilpa is taking dinners in Heartbreak Hotel , so you can only see sorry for her and wish her healing. Sometimes you just wish you could wrap Shilpa in cottonwool and keep her warm and safe.

P.S- I guess we watch DMG , not for the story' but the characters. This is what keeps us with DMG. No matter , where the story is going , creatives have created exemplary characters in DMG. And we love them.

Disclaimer : Only HUMAN-BEINGS are allowed to reply in my thread.

Love and luck always, ❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
LOVED it!
am yet to watch the whole episode ..u always tempt me to see it..(not fair at times, u know why lol
🤣 at disclaimer  

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Thank you, sweetz.😳... i will love to know your thoughts as well. 😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

LOVED it!

am yet to watch the whole episode ..u always tempt me to see it..(not fair at times, u know why lol
🤣 at disclaimer  

You can watch the episode , puttar.😆... it is not as bad as expected. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great post poco - always a delight to read 🤗

The episode was great - &  u made me realize something:

P.S- I guess we watch DMG , not for the story' but the characters. This is what keeps us with DMG. No matter , where the story is going , creatives have created exemplary characters in DMG. And we love them.

who knew 😃
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved every bit of your post Pocu !! 🤗

Ya Rabba showed what all of them are feeling at present-Shilpa's pain and agony of losing everyone she loves, Armaan, like you said, contemplating the hollow that is his life currently, Siddhant, oscillating between the agony of seeing his wife in pain and the fear of losing her, and Riddhima, who has embraced her present, her future so lovingly, but there is always that something which scrapes at her old wounds. I'm so glad that Sid saw that Riddhima was hugging their marriage photograph, and his thoughts were so beautiful, "Meri Riddhima mein itni himmat hai ki woh aage badh sake." Its the first time he's said "Meri Riddhima", and it shows that he knows that the woman in front of him is his Riddhima, Siddhant's Riddhima. Like he says to Armaan in the BB court the next day, he knows that Riddhima loves him but it hurts her to see Armaan deliberately destroying himself. I hope something good comes out of this confrontation, and that Armaan realizes that in destroying himself, he's also hurting the people who care about him.

As for Shilpa, you're so right, when her eyes fill up with tears, you just want to wrap her up in cotton wool and protect her. She was so hurt in the BB court today, more emotionally than physically, that Sid read the pain in her eyes instantly. I just hope that after the Kangan episode, there's no more pain for her.

-Aditi

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Poco..loved yr take on the episode  and it was WOW!!!!!!!!!..I agree to every bit of it...

rmaan and Sid's eyes meet. For a few seconds, Armaan just lowers his eyes ' as if fleetingly guilty that Sid saw what he just did to Shilpa. Sid goes to Armaan to confront him'. Both men angry , for different reasons but the outcome should move the story forward

Exactly!!!!!!!!!👏👏👏👏👏
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

great post poco - always a delight to read 🤗

The episode was great - &  u made me realize something:

who knew 😃

Thank you, Sidrah. Long time.😳😳😳😳😳😳
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice analysis.

Loved the tiny SR moment.. It was very moving. Riddhimma wailing with the wedding pic close to her heart  spoke volumes of how much she regards their wedding.
Sid was moved to tears on seein th pic and took immense pride in "His Riddhimma"...
"Meri Riddhimma" loved hearing that from Sid's mouth and this scene goes into my list of wonderful SR moments..
Loved seeing the stern Sid... Anyday prefer this side of sid than the cute doc...So am all happy.

Shilpa... Poor thing. Heart goes out for her.. Am glad Sid overheard the Armaan/Sid convo.

Armaan/Sid... Its about time. If someone can drive sense into Armaan at this point, it is Sid. Given the mutual understanding and respect these two have for each other, am sure, Sid's words will help Armaan emerge from his past.

Cherry.. thumbnail
I have run out of adjectives for your posts! Must you always write so so beautifully? Me have only hugs to give 🤗 🤗 🤗