DOTW- Do u agree with pragya's idea ?

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As we have seen in the last episode that pragya refused to be related to mugdha in front of her colleague and now she wants everybody in the house to behave in a same manner.do u think the behaviour or attitude towards mugdha is justified just to save their jobs and reputation in front of clients and office staffs?
Edited by bipasha23 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anandana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nope not at all... Pragya is a very selfish and immature woman and its absolutely disgusting that she would advocate to disown mugdha...why did NB spare this girl??????or why did mugdha try to save her????she deserves to be in jail for being a DM....😡
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't been able to catch up with all the episodes yet - busy work schedule and all - but from what I've read I think Pragya is more suitable for a nuclear family. If you really are that "each man for himself" in your mind then you should live alone with your respective other. But living in a joint family demands understanding and respect. And treating someone like their hardship is a burden on your and subsequently disowning them is beyond harsh. I really wish someone/something knocks some sense into her and SOON!