Mera pehla OS- CVs ke naam (updtd on pg-8)

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Note- If are in search of a romantic OS, please step out since my post is not about any jodi. Its about those wonderful people behind the show DMG, aka 'Dill Mein Ghaas'. If u still wish to continue reading do it at your own risk. baad mein yeh na kehna ki maine warn nahi kiya😛

It was a tiring day. As he sat waiting for his associates , Mr.Jhoolka could not but recall those wonderful days when his show "Dill Mein Ghaas' was the top rated show on Stone- one Channel. The show which rocked the charts earlier was at the rock bottom now. He had called the meeting to discuss strategies to improve the trp of the show.

Soon all of them arrived and were seated around the table in the conference room. He cleared his throat and began." Ladies & gentlemen , lets get straight away to business. Three years ago when this show was launched on tv, it had become an instant hit with the youth. Even with two replacements of the main protagonist the viewers remained loyal with us. So I want u people to tell me why our show no longer appeals the masses."

"Sir, we are trying everything we can ," said Miss Palak." Didnt we bring back all the leads from season-1? We even tried copying scenes from movies.."

Jhoolka closed his eyes in agony. "Miss Palak, dont use the word, 'copy'" he said in an irritated tone, " Use the word, 'inspired'. I think we brought Arju back to the show but we havent utilised his talent properly."

"Oh, dont say that, sir" objected Mr.Faltoo. " we have completely utilised him. We have made him shed his clothes everytime he cries;The  'shower' scenes are still among the favourites of girls though it made Arju fall ill; and the stunt scenes he did in black vests! the girls in the forum discuss it the whole week"

"Mr.Faltoo, don't tell me faltoo things. Last time I peeped into that forum people were laughing at us! They are mocking our creativity in using the song 'ya rabba' again. Couldn't u people find some other song??" He banged his fist in anger

"Sir, actually we wanted to ..but no production house is ready to give us consent to use another song. They are saying they will not let us destroy their songs" said Mr.Nitwit
"Even the sponsors are threatening to stop sponsorship."

"ok, fine. Lets discuss what we can do to improve the show then. Miss Palak u present ur thoughts please"

"Sir, its hard to please all fan groups. But I think if we show a confused Rampa who does eyelocks with Arju & Sidhu every alternative scene may help us bring back AR & SR fans. And while SR is shown together we can make champa's dupatta scenes and make her trip n fall into Arju's arms which will please champa fans"

" well, isn't it what we have been showing all these days??" He was getting irritated again." Palakji it is not bringing in the much needed trps. Mr.Faltoo , any suggestions?"

"Sir, I think we shud continue copying,err I mean taking inspiration from movies.Last night I saw a movie. wah kya scene tha! I think it will look awesome in our show.I think we can.."

"Its not gonna help!" interrupted Mr.Nitwit. " Everytime we copy, I mean get inspired, the viewers are getting more irritated. I think we need to have a proper original story which can pull them towards the show."

" Mr.Nitwit u r just amazing!" Jhoolka exclaimed. " That is the perfect solution for the mess! Now tell me who among you can come up with a brilliant storyline which can make our show popular again."

There was a pin drop silence in the room. Miss Palak took out a mirror and checked her make-up while Faltoo gazed outside the window. Mr.Nitwit took out his mobile and started playing a game. The scipt writers, Mr.Rondu Kumar and Mr.Funta sen who had almost dozed off during the meeting got up with a jerk as Jhoolka banged on the table angrily.
                                                          to be continued.....

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shamillllllll🤣🤣...

This is better than any other..Arju shirtless and under the shower did not help😭🤣

I wonder what Palak will come up with now🤣

Pls pls continue..I love this round table conference..............👏👏👏
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣......When is Round Table Conference Session 2?
zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very true n awesome.............!
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣
"dont use the word, 'copy 'Use the word, 'inspired'..😆😆

Poor CV's...😆
Continue soon...😊

Edited by jes_jade - 13 years ago
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Jhoota Ji,😛

This is Real OS......I will Never Come Across Such OS.
I'm Booking this OS for Lifetime.

These Meetings I tell You......Wasting Hours & Recording Minutes😆

Ahhhhhhhh........All the Fools have come in a single place.Now DMG is Gonna Get More Bizzare.Oh My Godddddddddddddddd,Save Me From This Turmoil.

Anyways,
Faltoo,Faltoogiri Matt kar.The Word is Inspiration or Resemblence you see.Aisey CV's ke Creativity ko Copy nahi Bolte.😊

By the way,
Faltoo,
You Need to watch a 18+ Movie So that You all Can Copy( Sorry)I mean,Get Inspired & Make some Consummation Scene for Siddhima.
Faltoo,Pls get Inspire & Motivate All your Teammates to watch Mahesh Bhatt's Films Yaar.

Anyways,I'm pretty Sure That Siddhima's Consummation scene may Lift up DMG & Your drowning Trp's too.

Loved the OS Unconditionally.
This is Creativity at its Best.
Jhoota,😛
God Bless You🤗
shamil thumbnail
thank u guys..u r tooo kind..🤗
u really want me to continue???? then I will

BlueSoul thumbnail
Jhoota Singh .. if you can please arrange a meeting with Jhoolka for me... I have original storyline and I would like to discuss it with him.

I guarantee TRP shoot up .. and the show will be No. 1 again.
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueSoul

Jhoota Singh .. if you can please arrange a meeting with Jhoolka for me... I have original storyline and I would like to discuss it with him.

I guarantee TRP shoot up .. and the show will be No. 1 again.

neeliji I wud love to😊   the guy must be cursing himself for appointing Rondu & Funta
monalobo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shamil since all the Fools r together lets show them some scenes of John-Bipasha 4om Raaz so that they get Inspired 4 the C night of Siddhima.Only then will they get a 100% TRP n the story will move ahead thus ending the war between the 2 camps.