Just a HUG! I think Not..(older write ups pg 6)

Ek.Romantique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is the what I saw in the last 1.28mins of Black Friday(lead pair in Black for climax scene)100th EPI.

He did not know whether it was the alcohol or his bemused mind and warring emotions that made him behave the way he had. Whatever the reason, he was glad to have done it because of where he was right now - holding Geet in his arms.

He had shamelessly used Pari in his little mind games to make Geet jealous and was not ashamed one whit. It had gotten her here, just like he knew it would and that was all that mattered to him. Torn between the fight to rein in his feelings for her and the compulsion to make her realize - if not confess - what she felt for him, he had reached this point of not caring who he used or how. The endless tug of war she put him through, left him feeling perpetually split between the need to shake it out of her and crushing her close to him, never to let her go. There was only one thing he was certain of; he would never let her walk away from him, from them. The doors to his heart had been closed for so long that he never knew when she had breezed in on a whisper; settling in with her innocent charm and beguiling smile. She had slowly but surely insinuated herself into his every waking moment, into his every coherent thought, making him wonder at one time if he was slowly going insane.

Today, when she had pulled him away from the dance floor, he had been surprised, but also secretly delighted. Surprised, that she actually did it and delighted that she finally showed him what he craved - her right over him given to her by her love for him. He didn't think she realized how much she had given away with that one gesture, but he understood, he knew - oh, how he knew. It was what he himself had felt when he had taken the jewels off her, moved her wet hair away from her face, even reaching out to grab his shirt that she wore.

While she had been dragging him away, never once loosening her hold, he had stopped; stopped and pulled her forcefully to him. She had come flying into his arms, her hair over his face, arm around his neck, head close to his- so close that he could gaze deep into her eyes, into her very soul. He looked at her searchingly, waiting for her to answer the question his eyes asked - What gave her the right to do what she did? He wondered if she would push him away this time, run away again. But, answer him she did.

Looking deep into his eyes, she leaned into him, bringing her face close to his; she rested her head on his shoulder and hugged him. A hug that was without restraint, without caution; just a certainty, a calm, in the way she relaxed into him and let go. Her hug was neither to seek solace nor to surrender but an acceptance of truth - truth of her feelings for him.

It was in that one moment that he found peace; his heart rejoicing in a newfound serenity, a joyful stillness stealing over the raging disquiet. He relaxed unto her - in relief, in surrender to what he had felt for so long. He hugged her back without hesitation, without wavering; letting her know he understood. Understood what it was to be helpless, to submit to ones deep seated desires and find freedom in that submission. He finally rested his head on her shoulder with eyes closed, the turmoil in his heart at peace.
Edited by KriHaan_GurMaan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
One word, AMAZING!!!

Polki
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow, that was so beautifully written.👏

You have explained it so wonderfully that I have nothing more to add except to say - Awesome!!

You should write more not just comment on my writings dear.
Ek.Romantique thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poli.Geek

One word, AMAZING!!!

Polki

thanks Polki.
veryberry01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Its Awesome!!

I specially like the last part where u said the her hug was the acceptance of the truth and his hug was the surrender.

Too Good👏

Love
Veryberry
Ek.Romantique thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash08

Wow, that was so beautifully written.👏

You have explained it so wonderfully that I have nothing more to add except to say - Awesome!!

You should write more not just comment on my writings dear.

Thanks ash. Means a lot coming from you. I mostly only do write ups like this when a particular scene or episode affects me. then its like a dog and its bone...can't let go. 😆

Cant weave a story like yours and so have to give credit where it is due.
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
u put life into every unsaid unheard words..loved it....could'nt have expressed it better
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing ,awesome ,fabulous. really the surrender  of truth is seen in that passionate hug. Edited by acjanfeb1 - 13 years ago
vaishu14 thumbnail
you write very well......it was a treat to the reader....❤️❤️
❤️
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Awesome NO words can be said