high time, for siddharth shukla's fans-Note 14

wasz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

This is for jpsya and Siddharth Shukla's fan only.

We have taken different topics for review and remarks.

Almost all of them have been having positive effects. But today's topic is slightly different.

Everybody has observed that how the ranking is evaluated for the television celebrities. We can conclude that comments and view for the television celebrities are having a vital impact while evaluating the ranking of the television celebrity. These are the thing which is in the hand of the fans of a television celebrity. So far as Sanju's (Sanjeeda Shaikh) is concerned, there is no need to worry because, her ranking is maintained within top hundred celebs. But Siddharth Shukla's ranking is really a matter to think. It is because other celebs are commented daily. Where as his comments are not in enough numbers. We can take example of last week, it is of 125th earlier it was 108th, prior to that it was 38th. We can conclude that there is large number of instability in his ranking. His decreasing ranking extremely irritates😭.

The comments and views, especially, comments will have positive effects both on show and celeb  Siddharth Shukla himself. I am writing this because if he is so much popular amongst we then why do we are not posting any comments for him? If we are doing lots of comments on his show and dying for his show then why can't we do something for Siddharth Shukla himself? A star actor is all because of his or her fans.

In this matter only large number of fans will have effects. Only a single fan or creatives or even channel can not do anything regarding this.

So please do positive😃 and meaningful👏 comment on Siddharth Shukla, daily.  

Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wasz thumbnail
i just want to know your opinion also.
Edited by wasz - 13 years ago
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love Sid , he is vry good looking n handsome dude . I love his haircut n new look. he is one of my favoutrite actors on TV. I am a great fan of Sid !!Edited by rima001 - 13 years ago
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rima001

I love Sid , he is vry good looking n handsome dude . I love his haircut n new look. he is one of my favoutrite actors on TV. I am a great fan of Sid !!

I completely agree with U.👏
wasz thumbnail
i am sorry. i forgot to add one thing that we should post comments in his 'comment's zone, i.e. in television celebrities' siddharthshukla's 'comments' zone
 so that it will make😃 any sense.
shonaveer thumbnail
completely agree with you. we should take a serious step and should keep commenting, viewing and on his pictures too. orelse, his rank will be more less.. lets get to the action gurlz...
wasz thumbnail
hope this post will affect😃😊👏⭐️ positively!!!!!!!!
wasz thumbnail
let's hope we can see his higher ranking!!!!!!!!
k.shah thumbnail
PLZ PUT FOR SIDD FANS IN THE TOPIC HEADER!!!...I AGREE. PLEAZZZZ START A SIDD APPRECIATION POZT. ITZ NOT FAIR. HEZ THE BEZT THING ABOUT THE SHOW N THERE ARE NO POZTS ABOUT HIM. CAN YOU PLZ MAKE IT CLEAR HOW WE CAN GET HIZ RANKING HIGHER,.I,M NEW HERE N DONN KNOW!.. I WANT TO SIDD AT NO 1. HE DESERVEZ IT HE,Z JUST THE BEZZTTTTTT ❤️
k.shah thumbnail
PLZZ PUT SIDD,Z NAME IN D HEADER. HOW WOULD D OTHERZ KNOW ITZ A POST FOR SIDD 😛 😛 😛