CVs way of showing us the real time? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
It's only been a few days over a month I think. Because during the party when Geet resigned from the job, Maan said something to the effect that until 1 month ago, the company was still running well without Geet. And it's only been a few days since she has gotten this 'new job'.
Edited by dolphinUSA - 13 years ago
blueangel1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

i agree, its about 2 months

Edited by blueangel13 - 13 years ago
blueyRueY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

did u guys notice dat maan said b4 1 month i was perfectly fine and den i met geet........dis was during d launch party.....he was talking to adi.......dat means she is 2 months preg.........

Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

It's only been a few days over a month I think. Because during the party when Geet resigned from the job, Maan said something to the effect that until 1 month ago, the company was still running well without Geet. And it's only been a few days since she has gotten this 'new job'.

ohhh!
i didnt hear him say that, probably i did but didnt understand it 😳
so she is probably just 2 months pregnant! 😃
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blueyRu

WOW!😆
how did they manage to do that! 😆

very well....frm the morning when every one wakes up till doli reaches home every thing in details ...in full one month....
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blueyRu

i dont think love can be measured with time.. it takes 4 weeks and it can take 4 hours! im sure Maan and Geet love happened the moment he saveed her.. yet both of them didnt really know it until they were working with each other 24/7 😃

I agree - even when Maan was in Hoshiarpur , he was so affected by Geet -
VJ
vaishu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yah...many of my friend watch geet and notice that her tummy is still slim and flat......😕

and other serial show that when a women is pregnant....she is always fainting..... vomiting....
geet is living wid maan.....so...wouldn't he know about this....