My first petition!

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
its me filing my first ever petition

I WANT DOCs in SANJEEVANI TO CELEBRATE RAKHSHABANDHAN ...

innovative -ideas/Advices/THREATS  are welcomed....

PS: @DHAWANI -  ITS DOCs short of DOCTORS.. I don't mind nurses and ward-boys to celebrate too..

Edited by monar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhw@ni thumbnail
Was this meant to be funny?

Stop insulting Raksha Bandhan.. ! No offence..!

If you find the idea of signing "petitions".. ! Don't sign it.. ! Simple.. ! It may occur as stupid to you.. It doesn't to others.. ! Why make fun of it?

My new petition is going to be.. "People who aren't funny.. Should stop trying so hard.. ! " :)
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dhw@ni

If you find the idea of signing "petitions".. ! Don't sign it.. ! Simple.. ! It may occur as stupid to you.. It doesn't to others.. ! Why make fun of it?

My new petition is going to be.. "People who aren't funny.. Should stop trying so hard.. ! " :)

🤣 🤣 🤣
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Erm , there is no couple right now who has even a remotely brother sister relation so quite an amusing request

If Atul was there it would have been awesome
He was as good as a real Brother for Riddhima :-)
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Monar my dear I'm with u and anything u want shall be giving sweetheart😃
punjabi524 thumbnail
There's no brother-sister relationship on DMG though. There is a sisterly one (Shilpa-Riddhima) and there is a brotherly one (Sid-Armaan). But I guess we could have Riddhima tie a rakhi on Sid. A sister is like a mother to you, and Riddhima is like a mother to Sid. So why not?😆

I was just joking around. No offense to any SRians. I don't want any fights on the forum so just ignore me if you can't laugh with me. Kayy? Kayy. 😊
Edited by simran936 - 13 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
 actuali tm mite have a point............. how abt shilpa and sid... become br0-sis.... or maybe sid's sis comes back for a special epi😉(i knw tm made it as fun post... but i thought y nt give a suggestion😉)...
Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
pavs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhw@ni

stop reacting like a spoilt kid...hv u checked ur sense of humour??its not funny either but yet do u stop making posts??so dnt go arnd lecturing others on how they shud behave...da amount of petitions made in this forum can be funny to the tm..n she has enuff freedom to make any post she likes..she is neither bashing characters nor putting up instigatory stuff...so you cant possible have ny credible problem🤢
BlueSoul thumbnail
I want Armaan and Riddhima.. to forget about their past and start a new Brother n Sister relationship ... If possible ..

And Shilpa can tie a Rakhi on Sid's wrist...

Lovely Ji and JP/Jiggy can celebrate...

Aur kaunse characters hain ab iss show mein? 😕

After Rakhshabandhan I want them to celebrate Diwali ... in which the whole Sanjeevini will catch fire coz of a rocket ... and everyone will die eventually ... surprisingly the patients will save themseleves .. and all the Doctors will die..

And on this 'Happy Note' the show will end.
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
When I saw the topic I was like You and petitions!:O
But then....
Mona... I sign in!!:D