Archana & Manav in Mera Naam karegi Roshan

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys...

I just caught the new promo of this new show on Zee Mera Naam Karegi Roshan...Their is going to be a wedding in the show and the whole Zee family is going to be there,characters of all the show...
Archana, Manav and the family were there tooo..Ankita was dancing she was in character so i should say Archana was dancing with two girls i guessπŸ€” definitely not Manav he cant be in a Saree right πŸ˜† ( i just saw the promo once so dont remember properly)
They Showed only few new clips of the dance and rest they showed old clips from ZRA of Archana and Manav Dancing....
So we can hope of seeing Sushant Ankita dancing on the wedding...or may be they'll dance separately it could be anything..πŸ˜•once for sure Archana was dancing...

I am myself confused as i just saw the promo once...

So we can expect to see something of Archana and Manav together...

Sorry it must have confused you all but the promo itself was confusing...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†i m not even sure that i saw it na or was just dreaming but why will i dream about Mera naam karegii Roshan πŸ˜• so i think its safe to say i saw the promo πŸ˜†

So from all this confusion i wrote above.. only one thing is for certain that Archana and Manav is going to be there  πŸ˜†
good enough if we get see a romantic dance number from them or atleast a dance together...

EDIT: It is going to be aired on 25,26 and 28th of august...

Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellosky786 thumbnail
YAAAAYYY...Thanks for letting us know...I'll make sure I watch the episode of that drama
did u say u were dreaming ?? πŸ€”
Edited by piya_10 - 13 years ago
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jia! Hopefully they will performing together. Sushant did say on FB that he and Ankita were going to perform together in some upcoming events. Maybe  this will be one of them.πŸ‘πŸΌ I hope sharvani was not there 🀒
gremlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

did u say u were dreaming ?? πŸ€”

πŸ˜† i was just kidding...i cant possibly dream about Mera Naam Karegi Roshan sitting infront of T.V with my both eyes open can I?😲 i dont know anything about the show πŸ˜•....i trust myself that much that i cant dream about this show i m not that much of a dreamer πŸ˜†
So i can safely say i saw the promo yes my sis just confirmed it i was not sleeping and she saw it too..πŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv_madness

Thanks Jia! Hopefully they will performing together. Sushant did say on FB that he and Ankita were going to perform together in some upcoming events. Maybe  this will be one of them.πŸ‘πŸΌ I hope sharvani was not there 🀒

My Pleasure 😳...but by seeing the promo i cant say its going to be something big but ya atleast something we can expect...they showed more clips from ZRA of Sushant and Ankita and less from what is actually going to come so nothing big i guess... just thought of sharing whatever i saw...😊Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
@ jiya ..... thnx πŸ˜† yup dreaming bout Sushita I can understand but the entire cast of MNKR and Zee is a bit too much πŸ˜† too many ppl in a dream will watch πŸ˜ƒ
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u r so cute Jia,Jumble MumbleπŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

@ jiya ..... thnx πŸ˜† yup dreaming bout Sushita I can understand but the entire cast of MNKR and Zee is a bit too much πŸ˜† too many ppl in a dream will watch πŸ˜ƒ

Way too much dreaming about MNKR 😲 instead of Sushita.....Jeez i'll kill myself πŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

u r so cute Jia,Jumble MumbleπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† ya i am a bit of a Mumbo JumboπŸ˜† Awww thanks for calling me cute Saffy πŸ˜³πŸ€—