Odhni (Khanak Ki CHOICE) - 23rd Aug PRECAP !! VHQ

promoking thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Odhni (Khanak Ki CHOICE) - 23rd Aug PRECAP !! VHQ !!

:: Direct DHQ D/L Plus Online Link ::

Click Here to Watch - You Tube

Hope u all Enjoyed It !
Leave Comments n Suggestions ....

Edited by promoking - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for posting😊.....It had the feel of a new promo.....Hope it is a new promo or it doesn't make sense for Shaan to ask her that.....Considering thay are married and she was a widow....Maybe she is thinking about Gopi's furture😕........
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love the precap.!!! Shan is going to be responsible only for Khanak.!! Haaaw. Love you Shan.!!
shanakforever thumbnail
awwww just soooooooooooooo cute they way shaan said it in the end....n i just loved the music.........rbo is goin gr8 guns n 2days episode was a super duper it did not let me down even a bit....the song the shanak hug n everything was just awesome.......im happy the song was just so well done......kt rocked it n so did yashu wid her romantic lines
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks...plz post pics of today's epi....
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Thanks for posting😊.....It had the feel of a new promo.....Hope it is a new promo or it doesn't make sense for Shaan to ask her that.....Considering thay are married and she was a widow....Maybe she is thinking about Gopi's furture😕........

yeah may..i'm surprised she didn't make a sad face when he asked her that q..😕 maybe she's go on and describe suraj.. and THEN realise wht she is saying and wht has happened with her..😕 it doesn't make sense for her to just happily start listing qualities...😕w/o once thinking abt suraj...😕
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
love the precap
Shaan/KT is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
there just has to be some more conversation btw when shaan asked her and when she replies!her answer was so pprompt it was as though she was expecting it! i'm sure the precap has been shown in bits and pieces! it just cannot be a scene in continuity! not complaining though! i absolutely love it!!
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Thanks so much!! Precap seems amazing.
heenumeenu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is a good thing, i cant wait for what lies ahead in the show, and i waiting to see how Shan tells Natasha that he has fallen in love with Khanak, and what happens to the divorce "proceedings", though i am not trying to sound negative, but truly i am super excited that Shan has realized his love!!!! 😃