Of Siddhant, Riddhima, Shilpa, Armaan

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
These are just my thoughts on Siddhant, Riddhima, Shilpa and Armaan today. Of course, you may not agree with them, to which I can only say that I understand.

Siddhant Modi:

What does one say about this man other than the fact that he's all heart ? How can you not love a man who's made of pure goodness ? Before leaving for his trip, Siddhant told Riddhima how it'd be nice to be her number one priority. Today, when he called his wife to tell her that he was missing her, the first thing she said was that Armaan is in trouble. Sid, without a moment's delay, immediately rushed to help Armaan, without a thought about himself, or his own feelings. Now, if that isn't the mark of a good human being, a selfless human being, then what is ?

Siddhant Modi, you may not be about the big things, the grand gestures, but you're about everything that is good, everything that is pure, and everything that counts. And that makes you a very, very special man.

Riddhima Modi:

Riddhima cares deeply about Armaan, and always will. How can she not, when he was such an important part of her life ? When she sees him hurting himself, deliberately, and that too because of her, its natural for her to react the way she is. How can you focus on being blissful and happy if someone in front of you is deliberately destroying himself, bit by bit ? And Armaan today openly blamed her. I can totally understand Riddhima right now. When Riddhima lashed out at Shilpa today, it was because she thought that Shilpa's pushing Armaan down the path of his destruction. And when Shilpa said that she couldn't stop him even if he tried, it upset Riddhima further. According to her, she knows Armaan better and could've helped him, but what she doesn't realize is that the only way she can help Armaan is by staying out of his way, which he clearly stated today.

Shilpa Malhotra:

Today, I just wanted to hug her. She's so full of innocence and so full of hope, and it wrenched me today to see her eyes fill up with pain when Riddhima lashed out at her, for no fault of hers. Ouch. Shilpa's just trying to be where Armaan is, she's just being what he needs her to be. Armaan is beyond any advice, or verbal lashings right now, which is precisely what Riddhima's doing. What he needs right now is someone to stand by him, till he chooses to help himself, which is precisely what Shilpa's doing. And today, she found out that the man she's fallen in love with still loves her sister, a sister who has no clue of her existence and who detests her very sight. Poor, poor Shilpa.  Her world's shattering around her, and she has no one to hold on too. And inspite of that, she's strong, which is what I admire about her. She hasn't lost faith in life, in hope and humanity. And that is what makes her special.

Armaan Mallik:

I understand Armaan's pain. It hurts to lose somebody who was the center of your universe for such a long time. The loss and the pain he feels must be unbearable right now. However, he needs to realize that no matter what, life does not stop. He needs to pick up the pieces of his life and start living again, and not just survive. But nobody can help him do that, except for himself. Every ending is also a beginning, but we just don't realize it at the time. And this realization has to come from within. But for that, he needs to stop blaming Riddhima, and take control of his own actions. The day he realizes that ultimately, we're the ones who're responsible for our actions, and our actions do affect others, is the day he'll begin to truly heal.

-Aditi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cherry.. thumbnail
I just love it when I see such level-headed and unbiased posts :) It's a RARE thing on this forum!
Wonderful thoughts there you have put down... πŸ‘
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherry..

I just love it when I see such level-headed and unbiased posts :) It's a RARE thing on this forum!
Wonderful thoughts there you have put down... πŸ‘

Thank you so much !! 😊
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aditi di πŸ€—
wonderful post i agree with you
i so understand shilpa..realizing that you do not mean anything to the person who means a lot to you..
and sid i feel bad for him..he is always there for both armaan and riddhima ..but in the end he always ends up getting hurt πŸ˜” i was almost crying with sid during the ya rabba precap
i just hope he see's it SR's pic
and sid is truly a man with a heart of gold..i am so proud of sid today 😳
riddhima
AR had a beautiful past and i dont expect riddhima to forget armaan completely....
it matters to her when he does something wrong because she is his ex,.his ex-fiance and she blames (and she knows armaan also blames her)herself for ruining armaan's life
today's episode armaan was accusing riddhima for moving on and making her feel guilty
i understand armaan i do but then you cant go around making people feel guilty for moving on it's not fair
riddhima is hurting sid i agree to that but she is not hurting him intentionally ..sid is hurt because he cannot see riddhima like this ...sid is hurt becuz he cannot see armaan like that..
sid is not hurt becuz riddhima still worries over armaan.
i don't blame riddhima for anything except for going a lil overboard while talking to shilpa!

armaan:
i understand i know exactly how it feels when some one you love is happy with some one else!but i just dont like the way he is expressing it he has the right to be angry with SR he has the right to be sad but he doesnt hve the right to make some one guilty for moving on
this is the onyl complain i hve from armaan!
(i copy pasted my reply from tazz's post πŸ˜†)
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Love these kind of posts.

:D

Well here's my two cents on this very awesome post!
I love your analysis on each of the characters.  Polished, completely unbiased and very well written.  Sid is just amazing.  How can you not love someone like him?  He's just so sweet and caring and all around awesome.  He stepped up to his responsibilties as a friend today.  He helped Armaan without so much as saying a word.

Riddhima just annoyed and angered me today.  Enough said.

I wanted to hug Shilpa TOO!  Shilpa's character is super strong btu it makes you wonder what will it take to break her.  So far she's taken everything that life has given her and has made it so it doesn't hurt her.  She lives her life with a smile no matter what it may throw at her and I commend her for that.  People start to lose hope but she keeps rebuilding it.  Whatever you said about Shilpa was dead on I really have nothing else to add.

Armaan meri jaan!  πŸ˜†  He was amazing today but you aptly wrote what needs to be done in his life now.  All I can say is he needs to pick up the shattered glass that is his life and no matter how much it stings he needs to repair it.   (:

I'm sorry if this too short of a reply but I loved this post and you really said all that I wanted/needed to say! 

Edited by vena.cava. - 13 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Take...

Sid Modi... U can just not stop lving him mroe by the day!  I'm lost for words to describe this guy..

Shilpa - A big hug to her...

RM and Armaan - I will hold of my comments as I feel only anger at this point...

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragzie

aditi di πŸ€—
wonderful post i agree with you
i so understand shilpa..realizing that you do not mean anything to the person who means a lot to you..
and sid i feel bad for him..he is always there for both armaan and riddhima ..but in the end he always ends up getting hurt πŸ˜” i was almost crying with sid during the ya rabba precap
i just hope he see's it SR's pic
and sid is truly a man with a heart of gold..i am so proud of sid today 😳
riddhima
AR had a beautiful past and i dont expect riddhima to forget armaan completely....
it matters to her when he does something wrong because she is his ex,.his ex-fiance and she blames (and she knows armaan also blames her)herself for ruining armaan's life
today's episode armaan was accusing riddhima for moving on and making her feel guilty
i understand armaan i do but then you cant go around making people feel guilty for moving on it's not fair
riddhima is hurting sid i agree to that but she is not hurting him intentionally ..sid is hurt because he cannot see riddhima like this ...sid is hurt becuz he cannot see armaan like that..
sid is not hurt becuz riddhima still worries over armaan.
i don't blame riddhima for anything except for going a lil overboard while talking to shilpa!

armaan:
i understand i know exactly how it feels when some one you love is happy with some one else!but i just dont like the way he is expressing it he has the right to be angry with SR he has the right to be sad but he doesnt hve the right to make some one guilty for moving on
this is the onyl complain i hve from armaan!
(i copy pasted my reply from tazz's post πŸ˜†)

Pragzie !! πŸ€—

I loved reading your thoughts Pragz. πŸ€—

Poor Shilpa. She has so much love to give, both to her sister and Armaan, but right now, it seems that she's all alone. She's in so much painn, but nobody to wipe her tears. Sigh.

@ Red: I love you for writing that bit. Sid is a good man, and its his goodness that does us proud each time. How can you not love him ?

@ Green: You said everything there. Riddhima could never hurt Siddhant deliberately, buit her guilt is eating her up inside. No wonder she's in so much pain. And seeing Riddhima in pain is what hurts Sid, seeing Armaan deliberately destroying himself is what hurts Sid.

As for Armaan, I totally get where you're coming from Pragzie. Its like he's stuck in this abyss of hurt and pain, and is lashing out at everybody because of that. But he's the only one who can let himself out, and he needs to realize that.

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

Love these kind of posts.

Reserved because I have a lot to say but don't have the time.

:D

Thank you so much !! I'd love to read your thoughts.
😊
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aditi...... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—.........superb!!!!!!!!!

can i say i wanna hug you and wanna party after tonight's episode????????
amazing postπŸ‘ 
i will only talk about sid b/c he has made me his deewano today with his sexyface attitude.
siddhanth modi

what can i say about sid, is there any dictionary that can define what sid stands for, we will search for the perfect word to describe our cute doctor but trust me there will  be no word that perfect to desrcibe what siddhanth modi is, there are no words in in this world to say what he stands for.

he comes, he conquers and he leaves while people staring at him in awe, just like we did today.

sid is god barden for ridz and a barden like this you don't let it go so easily. sid is the closest to god heart, sid is god son b/c if he wasn't then he wouldn't be siddhanth modi.

sid has always been the center of my world and today i really see rab in him, he is not only a amazing friend, but also a mesmerzing husband,a lovery and a very very mature and understanding husband and for that i worship him. 

i just want to put this here b/c that is what he is for me:

HE came down, down, down from Heaven
Black as night, HE will hypnotize... Hypnotize
Dark as love, dark as love
The shadow, shadow
Dark as love, dark as love
The shadow, shadow
Angels fall, Angels fall
The shadow, shadow 
HE came down, HEcame down (from Heaven)
HE came down, HE came down (from Heaven) 
HE came down from Heaven

Aditi: love your post for sure.