Siddhima - Fear For A Friend

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys, Am throwing another post at you lol, thanks for all your support and love over my last few posts hope you like this one and if not then please leave and don't bash. Thanks.

So this post is going to be based on what the behaviour of Ridzy (as some people seem to be confused as to why she is acting in the manner that she is) means.

Now I've noticed that many people have been regarding Ridzy's behaviour as rather strange, in some cases people are going to the extent of calling it jealousy towards Shilpa and Ammy. But truly here is the question, I am sure many of us here have friends whom we care deeply about right? (and as I'm assuming many of us fans are girls) there have been times where we still care for those we once had feelings for right?

That doesn't mean we still harbour feelings for them though does it? It simply means that the friendship we shared with them at one point still exists and that we are wanting to maintain that friendship at whatever cost it takes. And frankly how many of us here started off as friends with those we once had feelings for? So it makes sense that after those feelings fade we'd still want to continue the friendship rather than let it go right?

Because before the alliance developed to attraction or love, all that mattered was our friend and how much we cared for them. So of course even after things go wrong and the love doesn't work out as it was meant to, we still try to keep that once friendship intact, because the memories of what the friendship was like lingers, and due to not wanting to lose them, we still care and we hold on.

So you see this is exactly what ridzy is doing. She does love Ammy of course she does just as sid, JPJ and us fans do , BUT she is not IN LOVE WITH HIM. There is a subtle difference between loving someone, and being in love with someone.

When we love someone, we care for them and try and help them through their struggles, and are hurt when they are in pain.

When we are in love with someone, that person holds significance to all else before us, we are consumed by constant thoughts of them, eager for the next encounter, and soon enough they become a cogent part of our lives and we do all we can to make them happy.

See with Ridzy, She Loves Ammy, But the one she is In Love With is our one in a million rock star Sid. The way she is behaving recently is simply the natural way for a girl to when she witnesses her best guy friend falling into the clutches of danger, all she wishes to do is be there for him and help him through his struggles as any good friend would do. Most of all she is fighting to maintain the friendship and save her friend from the perils of his past.

Doing this however does not make her a bad person, Sid understands why she is hurting so much, as should we fans, she hurts because she dislikes seeing her friend torturing himself in such a manner and feeling helpless to intervene and aid him. And Sid acknowledges this, he knows what his wife is feeling as he too feels the same pain, he too is distressed at seeing his brother suffer, so much like sid, we fans should empathise with how Ridzy feels rather than point fingers. After all we would react in the same manner as she is if we were in her predicament.

By Tazzy,

Xxx
Edited by TazzyA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amazing postπŸ‘ 

BANG on you said it and it is the fact, amazing post for sure, people needs to see your post and open their eyes.

TazzyA thumbnail

Thanks Bani πŸ˜ƒ am glad you liked it yaar 😊 xx

IloveARLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Tazz...very well written..like always..though i wud still not agree...and this time its not becoz i am an AR fan..its just that even if i try to be unbiased(while reading your post, i really get into your mode of thinking😳)...i wud still not agree to a few things/..like you gave an example of having friendly feelings for a guy you onced loved..true Tazz, we can surely want to continue being friends with that person..but not at the cost of keeping your marriage at stake...Ridzy is surely making Sid feel that he is not her priority no. 1...and thats not wat one does if she is really "in" love with Sid...she can surely be "concerned" for Armaan, to be friends with him...but she cannot go to an extent of hurting the guy who according to you she is "in love" with...i donno dear...Ridhima is not crying her heart out for Armaan just becoz she cares for him as a friend and is not in love with him..its surely more than that...😳

I still love the way you tried to convey Ridhima's stand..πŸ‘..you have tried to analys the Mrs Ridhima Modi according to the point of view that she has forgotten Armaan and is in love with Sid now...and I surely appreciate your feelings there..
wow Tazz, Pri wrote an essay on your topic today..sorry if i hurt you..you know i do not intend to...😳
love,
Pri
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Truly amazing written post..I mean yes Ridz is not jealous It is lovely effort on yr part to explain Siddihma..BEST OF LUCK I love what you wrote........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tazzy, awesome post !! Agree with every bit of it.

Riddhima cares deeply about Armaan, and always will. How can she not, when he was such an important part of her life ? When she sees him hurting himself, deliberately, and that too because of her, its natural for her to react the way she is. How can you focus on being blissful and happy if someone in front of you is deliberately destroying himself, bit by bit ? And Armaan today openly blamed her. I don't think Riddhima is wrong at all. When Riddhima lashed out at Shilpa today, it was because she thought that Shilpa's pushing Armaan down the path of his destruction. And when Shilpa said that she couldn't stop him even if he tried, it upset Riddhima further. According to her, she knows Armaan better and could've helped him, but what she doesn't realize is that the only way she can help Armaan is by staying out of his way, which he clearly stated today.

Lovely, lovely post !!

-Aditi

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
after ages saw a post by u & as always it's rocking love iit dear
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: IloveARLove

Hey Tazz...very well written..like always..though i wud still not agree...and this time its not becoz i am an AR fan..its just that even if i try to be unbiased(while reading your post, i really get into your mode of thinking😳)...i wud still not agree to a few things/..like you gave an example of having friendly feelings for a guy you onced loved..true Tazz, we can surely want to continue being friends with that person..but not at the cost of keeping your marriage at stake...Ridzy is surely making Sid feel that he is not her priority no. 1...and thats not wat one does if she is really "in" love with Sid...she can surely be "concerned" for Armaan, to be friends with him...but she cannot go to an extent of hurting the guy who according to you she is "in love" with...i donno dear...Ridhima is not crying her heart out for Armaan just becoz she cares for him as a friend and is not in love with him..its surely more than that...😳

I still love the way you tried to convey Ridhima's stand..πŸ‘..you have tried to analys the Mrs Ridhima Modi according to the point of view that she has forgotten Armaan and is in love with Sid now...and I surely appreciate your feelings there..
wow Tazz, Pri wrote an essay on your topic today..sorry if i hurt you..you know i do not intend to...😳
love,
Pri

Pri, Dont be crazy Yaar you have not hurt my feelings, and expressiong ones view is not wrong, i respect the view you stated, yes in some cases those feelings may be on a deeper level than what we assume, but for ridzy )in my POV) she is simply toron between whom her priority should be, i mean yes Sid she should be number 1, but when a friend of yours whom you care for is on the verge of self-destruction then i think the first thing that comes to mind is to assist them first bfore its too late. Sid understands this, yes it may upset him, but he undertsands why she is doing it, hence the reason he does not become angry or frustrated with her due to it, because he himself understands the pain she feels, as we saw today upon heraing his brother is in danger he rushed to his side, forgetting all else his number one priority was to save his brother, just as ridzy's priority was to help Ammy, this does not mean that sid and ridzy are not in each others priority as number one, but simply means that in times of difficulty one has to adapt their view to suit the circumstance. I hope my view has not hurt you in any way yaar, its just how i feel. lol

Loveyouu
Tazzy
xx
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Tazzy, awesome post !! Agree with every bit of it.

Riddhima cares deeply about Armaan, and always will. How can she not, when he was such an important part of her life ? When she sees him hurting himself, deliberately, and that too because of her, its natural for her to react the way she is. How can you focus on being blissful and happy if someone in front of you is deliberately destroying himself, bit by bit ? And Armaan today openly blamed her. I don't think Riddhima is wrong at all. When Riddhima lashed out at Shilpa today, it was because she thought that Shilpa's pushing Armaan down the path of his destruction. And when Shilpa said that she couldn't stop him even if he tried, it upset Riddhima further. According to her, she knows Armaan better and could've helped him, but what she doesn't realize is that the only way she can help Armaan is by staying out of his way, which he clearly stated today.

Lovely, lovely post !!

-Aditi

Yaar Aditi, rightly said yaar, one cannot stand by and just watch someone destroy themselves, esp when knowing its due to them. All ridzy wants is the best for Armaan, but perhaps the only way she can acheive that is if she hersefl listens to his words, and maintain her frienship from a distance. xx
TazzyA thumbnail
Thanks Fary gald you liked the post  😊 xx