Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Lennie

I am kinda looking forward to the Ya Rabba song lol, only coz i was listening to it yesterday and can see which parts will suit each person, i do believe Ridz is crying for her and Sid, and that guilt, and not over Armaan, coz it makes no sense esp after hugging that wedding pic so close
The way i see it she hurts and is guilty when she sees Armaan is hurting but its not more then the fear of losing Sid, that what pains her the most, losing him

😆i said it yesterday that i will mute the song and play my own song when that scene comes on.😆
@harshu (LG)

i will for sure ansd now leenie is here, we both will finish it and do join us in the next thread.

uh, good luck.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thats up to you lol, but that song kinda descibes what each is feeling for the ppl they are thinking about, so each line in the song has to suit them, and its to put the right line on each of them

I still say Ridz is thinking of Sid with their marriage pic

i also want that kangan scene to be over, and i think that scene is going to be very positive about siddhima fans, i cannot wait for it, i want all this to be over today  b/c i want to see the sexyface sid now, the macho man.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My thoughts on the kangan precap which i posted earlier

As for the kangan, far as i can see Ridz aint gonna deny it isnt hers, looks like she was in awe of seeing it again (a lovely reminder of the past), its been a long time for her to see it, and she says its hers, look how she says it, so calmly to Shilpa, if she was so jealous, she would be shouting at Shilpa, where the hell did she get it and snatch it etc
Another also it gave way for Shilpa to know who the aashiq is, but another thing i have to say coz i cant ignore is that Shilpa will see Ridz expression and will she read more into it, from Shilpa's viewpoint it looks different to how Ridz is looking at the kangan doesnt it

I think Ridz is slightly broken now after what happened on friday, something is gone out of her, and i think Sid will notice this and then with the song sequence
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys !! 🤗

K, so I'm looking forward to Ya Rabba today as well. And I hoe we get a SR scene about the photograph.

Thats up to you lol, but that song kinda descibes what each is feeling for the ppl they are thinking about, so each line in the song has to suit them, and its to put the right line on each of them

I still say Ridz is thinking of Sid with their marriage pic

me to i see there is no reason for her to think about her ex. it is sid, her cute doctor she will think about no one else.
lol i foegot to say hi i am very sorry

hi leenie

@aditi

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Like Lennie says, I think something broke in Riddhima when Armaan said all those things to her......to me it looks like she's clutching on to that pic like a lifeline. We all know how much strength she derives from Sid, from her marriage.

EDIT: Hey Bannuuuu !! Hey Lennie !! 😆
Edited by StarshineHues - 13 years ago

My thoughts on the kangan precap which i posted earlier

As for the kangan, far as i can see Ridz aint gonna deny it isnt hers, looks like she was in awe of seeing it again (a lovely reminder of the past), its been a long time for her to see it, and she says its hers, look how she says it, so calmly to Shilpa, if she was so jealous, she would be shouting at Shilpa, where the hell did she get it and snatch it etc
Another also it gave way for Shilpa to know who the aashiq is, but another thing i have to say coz i cant ignore is that Shilpa will see Ridz expression and will she read more into it, from Shilpa's viewpoint it looks different to how Ridz is looking at the kangan doesnt it

I think Ridz is slightly broken now after what happened on friday, something is gone out of her, and i think Sid will notice this and then with the song sequence

agree for sure, i see no jealousy in this scene at all, the reason on want this kangan scene to be over b/ ci want to see some cute siddhima scene, i have no problem with this scene, it is just that i crave for siddhima cute sa scene.😆