WRITTEN UPDATE 20 AUGUST 2010

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

KAROL   BAGH  

PART 1 

the episodes begins with mili in her room saying saying to herself what do you think i will go from here no abhi how can i leave you,my plan is a perfect one a married girl can do anything and no one will suspect you now at any cost i will have you.
RS in his room is walking in a thinking mode looked at the phoyos of his three daughters and keeps on looking and is having flashback of mili how she stand up in every situations for her sisters and family he's feeling so bad for her and is saying today she's in a bad condition.it is said that there exist God to take care and do justice if this your justice we don't need abhi came and called him.RS said abhi tarneja i don't want to talk to anyone abhi said i do understand your feelings if you think i'm the culprit so do understand what you looking at is not the truth vishal really love mili a lot with time everything will be fine and clear.
RS said enough is enough you already said a lot and i heard a lot and he went away leaving a sad abhi.Mili is on the terrace she decided to call vishal and told him what you did was worse what do you think talking with simi everything will be fine you will be happy?look vishal you will need me not simi as i'm your wife not simi.vishal asked what you did in front of your parents you maligned my parents saying they have beaten you here mili showed a shocked face as if she was not expecting that from vishal.

PART 2

vishal said common mili a cunning mili said who told you that simi or abhi vishal has no answer ans she continued you instead of believing me you are believing them i don't understand these people why they are doing this to me you have forgotten they accepted to give the dowry why are you not understanding their ploy.she's crying fakely saying look i said to everyone how much my hubby love me and is supportive that he sent me home one day before as it was your anniversary day .vishal said hear me she just cut his word saying hear me you if you don't believe me come home and askmy mom she will tell you all but for God sake don't believe abhi and simi she cut off the phone and is having a big evil smile of success.

PART 3

simi is still searching for mili with abhi manju came asking simi go and wake mili up she could not have slept yesterday night.
vishal is trying to tell the truth to his mom when suddenly mili appears at the door in a saree calling mummy ji vishal is not at all please also his mom is looking at her shockingly and she came greets goodmorning and takes her blessing she also greets her and asked her about her whereabout she said i went to the parlour as yesterday night itself i took the appointment i thought that tomorrow all the guest will be arriving so i go and get dress quickly vishal knows well this is all lie and the cunning fox lying to her mil is saying look at the treatment she has done is it good her mom in law said yes and went away.mili is saying to to vishal if i make a promise i know how to sustain it never will i let someone in among family members or the soceity ask you any question i'm your wife i will do my is needed but in front the soceity that's why i'm telling you to believe me and not simi and abhi don't try to keep an eyes on me or know what i'm doing where i'm going let everything goes on like that is it ok she laughed and goes in.
12/24 someone came knocking at the door simi abhi and manju are thinking it is mili and manju went to open the door when it is a neighbour who came to asked for some buttermilk.

PART 4
simi is trying to call abhi who as if frightened, he showed the phone to simi and gave it to her simi went in a corner to talk to mili asking her about her whereabout she's well seated on her bed and said what the matter is it from now you have initiated to attend the call of abhi a cool simi asked her again what i'm asking to you and what are you saying mili said why must i tell you where i'm i simi said but what will i answer to everybody where are you mili playing with her mangalsutra said tell them that i'm left home in an angry mood because abhi told me something bad.abhi is still looking at simi when mili suddenly cut off the phone simi gave abhi his phone back when manju came and tells simi that you did not wake mili up and gives a disgusting look to abhi and is going to wake her up herself when simi stops her saying mili just call she has been to the temple and get caught in the traffic she will be back soon.manju where else could she have been apart from the temple and prayed matarani to help her and went away.simi is saying she's not understanding what is happening mili is saying something else and i'm also lying what is happening abhi?she's crying and saying what will i do when abhi put his supportive hand on her shoulder.
Mathur house all ladies are sitting down and in one is telling mili to show up her face she pull out the veil saying wow she's like the moon blessed her saying no evil eyes cast on you and gave her a neclace set as gift poor vishal is sad and disturbs looking at all the happenings.Abhi is driving and calling vishal who looked at his phone flashing with abhi name he felt into thinking of mili words instead of picking it at the other hand abhi please take it when vishal is refusing the call abhi is asking why is he doing so so he calls one again and vishal again is thinking about mili silly words when he light off the phone then abhi furiously saying that he's continuing to fall into this mess that enough before mili continues on he must do something  to get out he's saying to himself do something abhi do something and he decided to leave 12/24 and thought to talk with anita instead of manju as he's decided to return back to tarneja mansion.
Mathur house mili mom in law is saying to a lady that everyone like mili and vishal could not have found a better life partner than mili hearing this the latter is not at all happy  and is thinking that i must try my best to get out from here if anyone get to know everything will be ruined.
RS is calling manju who came running from the kitchen rs told her to get dress as they are going to the mathur manju is a little shocked.
Mathur house mili is still thinking of her plan when she suddenly get up and asked her mom in law i'm tired can i go to my room the lady talking with vishal mom called vishal who came and she said to him today your wife win it all our parents keep on looking at her mili is extremely happy the lady blessed the couple here mili is not please at all.
Manju is telling to RS to phone to mathur first he asked.
vishal is asking to his mom if he can go then his mom say no that there is one more customs to be done which is very necessary then she told mili about the kangan which is being given by the hubby after muh dekraih.
Rs is saying to manju that he need some explanations with mathur about mili.
NO PRECAP  

Edited by alujna-21 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
May be the video i watched was without precap please if someone who watched it through the direct telecast can please add it.
meenu2007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the right decision here is that abhi and simi leave the karol bag home and go back to their home weather or not anita come there.
and RS and manju has to go and talk to mathurs before doing any thing stupid like blaming abhi and siomi

I cannot belive that parents don't know how bad there kids can be
But one thing I am 100% sure is right is  : NO GOOD DEED GOES WITHOUT PUNISHMENT IN THIS DAY" Any body who is good is walked overe and over again and they don't do anything because they are too good............

rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
vishal is totally out of mind... ๐Ÿ˜ก
abhi leave KB soon...

precap:
simi tells abhi that RS had gone to meet Mathurs...and says we should do something to stop them...
but abhi says to let it happen... in this way millis truth wil be out... ๐Ÿ‘
sonika74 thumbnail
why should simi and abhi try and stop RS from meeting mathurs...crazy simi too has gone crazy..looks like 12/24 all girls and parents are crazy..family heriditary
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for the update๐Ÿ˜Š
Precap:
Simi tells Abhi that her parents are going to Mathur's house and she panics that when nothing happened why should they go to Mathur's house, then Abhi tells Simi that they need to go there and Mr and Mrs Sethi need to and should know about it and this is the right thing.He also says that atleast now everyone will know about Milli's intentions and what truth is and also its very important for Mr and Mrs Sethi to know about Milli's truth and this is how Milli will get punished for what all she did but Simi looks confused and shocked.
Edited by lucky_dreams - 13 years ago
Jenila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Hope Simi gets some brain and let Sethis meet mathurs rather than stopping them.

Simi please yaar let your brainless parents meet mathurs.

And Abhi please leave KB soon yaar. I don't want you to be a sufferer everytime
pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for the nice update!!!!!!!!!!!!
spicy_tikka thumbnail
thanks for the update!
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hopefully mili's lie will come out in the open