shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The decision of the CVs of DMG to concentrate more on Arju-champa track has brought together two groups who are usually like the opposite teams in a BB match trying to snatch the ball( Rampa)

A few AR & SR fans have decided to reach out to each other in support (usually they 'reach out' at each other's throat) to demand for more screen space for Rampa.

Miss Lovely, the president of AR club held a meeting to protest against the treatment meted out to Rampa which was attended by some of the die-hard SR fans. Miss lovely in her speech asked the CVs why they are trying to make Rampa, who is the main protagonist behave like the 'komolika' of Dill Mein Ghaas .She alleged that this is done to gain more sympathy for champa who the ARians loathe for trying to trying to 'patao' Arju . 
Miss Imly another ARian demanded that Rampa shud be given more prominence as Dill Mein Ghaas is the story of 'pure love between Arju & Rampa".

Miss Pari who loves SR said she agrees with lovelyji about Rampa's screen space and is ready to join hands with the ARians on this issue.

Miss Lily another SRian said that poor sidhu & rampa appear on screen just like the commercial break between a show and mostly complete one dialogue in 3 episodes.Soon a few more SRians were seen agreeing with Pari & Lily and lo! the forum witnessed an 'unusual love' between the groupies.

But how long will this love story last is a million dollar question.Can AR & SR fans keep themselves away from fighting & arguing??? Can the two groups who are more like the typical 'saas-bahu' turn into 'bhai-behen' ??? The answer is anybody's guess.

JS, Lunatic Times
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
JS ji, this is one truce that isn't gonna last more than 5 minutes !! 😆 As they say, ek myaan mein do talwaare nahin reh sakti. 😆

Awesome reporting as usual JS ji !! 🤗
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am also thinking so.😆
sonikudi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hiii, JS, I'm Sonia🤗 I've always read your posts as a quiet reader, but I must comment and say they're all brilliant!!
Its so much fun to read them!😆
And as for the truce...its only until CVs decide to remind us AR fans that Riddhima is married🤣
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey.... first time in the first page!!!!

Happy DMG B'day , JSji 😳 (drooling...blushing...hyperventilating!!)

Edited by Rolzz - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

JS ji, this is one truce that isn't gonna last more than 5 minutes !! 😆 As they say, ek myaan mein do talwaare nahin reh sakti. 😆

Awesome reporting as usual JS ji !! 🤗

thanks adi🤗
I know its like expecting truce between Iran and Israel😆
@FFkhan-thanks yaar🤗
FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
On this note...i can onyl sing...Ishq leta hai kesay Imtihaan...Hooooo🤔...both AR-SR phans have united their alines...hayee yeh ishq for Ar /Sr ne yeh bhi karadeeya...dun wrry we can enjoy the DOSTANA while it lasts...
JS 🤗another gr8 by our gr8 Jhoota!!!
Edited by FiiLza - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonikudi1

Hiii, JS, I'm Sonia🤗 I've always read your posts as a quiet reader, but I must comment and say they're all brilliant!!
Its so much fun to read them!😆
And as for the truce...its only until CVs decide to remind us AR fans that Riddhima is married🤣

thanks🤗
@bold- u dont have to wait that long..😆 one passionate scene betw SR and its all over😉

@rollz- u sound like those who comment on Yt , "am the first'😆🤗
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: FiiLza

On this note...i can onyl sing...Ishq leta hai kesay Imtihaan...Hooooo🤔...both AR-SR phans have united their alines...hayee yeh ishq for Ar /Sr ne yeh bhi karadeeya...dun wrry we can enjoy the DOSTANA while it lasts...

JS 🤗another gr8 by our gr8 Jhoota!!!

fiiiillllllzaaaa🤗
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rolzz

Hey.... first time in the first page!!!!

Happy DMG B'day , JSji 😳 (drooling...blushing...hyperventilating!!)

today is DMG's birthday???😲 didnt know that!!
am gonna write a OS on the cvs soonEmbarrassed