.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys

So i wanted to know ur views on something..ok so u know the first time when pari came in the show..she felt right into maan's arms....so how did u guys felt at that moment??

What i felt was like a jealousy type a thing..i mean u know cause we are used to seeing geet falling into maan's arms and now all of a sudden pari comes and grabs maan attention??

ok ok before u guys starts saying that u dont mind cause we know that pari is only here to help maneet confesson, but beside that how did u felt???

So please share ur views with me..cause i feel i m the only retard one to be jealous seeing some other girl in maan's arm beside our lovely Geet??

❀️MONA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heyybabyydolll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was like....k gurrrl i dont care who you are or where you came from or why you are here, but you gotta get outta maans arms! And stay away!
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Heyybabyydolll

I was like....k gurrrl i dont care who you are or where you came from or why you are here, but you gotta get outta maans arms! And stay away!
πŸ˜†

ha ha totally my reaction..i was rolling my eyes wen that secen came in....lol.and even in todays episod wen she pranked on fainting and than maan carried her in his arms..i m like maan throw her down...lol..
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i felt lyk..............hmmmm..........actually dont know πŸ˜† πŸ˜† coz i was busy checking out maan's reactions n maan himself so i cudnt think of anything else 😳

Originally posted by: SakshiGarg

i felt lyk..............hmmmm..........actually dont know πŸ˜† πŸ˜† coz i was busy checking out maan's reactions n maan himself so i cudnt think of anything else 😳

ha ha true that...i was dying seeing his reaction..like in today's episode wen she wasnt listening wat he had to say and was keep interfering him...his face expression were like i m gone punch this girl....lol..
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mee too felt jealous.........that was geet's place.....and that pari came and snatches the place.........
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SakshiGarg

same here!..and I was soooooooooo happy with Maan's total ignorant reaction!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Aabrayy

mee too felt jealous.........that was geet's place.....and that pari came and snatches the place.........

i know right..no one belongs there except for our geet..i was like OMG get off alredy..lolπŸ˜†
-SohniPari- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Grrrrrr....i was super angry he looked at her for way to long those looking and holding rights are for our geet only....you better be careful maan....
@pari: true that girl..lol..jk..i know right those starting with his big eyes and holding into his strong arms is only for geet..so pari back off..lol..