Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

awww.... this is so beautiful.. the last line especially... it got me all emotional and heavy hearted... which brings me to the question... what would Geet to if Maan actually broke her heart...

I was just thinking the same. All this while Maan has protected Geet from any and every difficulty and harm. What if he himself hurts her? Geez, the thought brings chills down my spine.
Tomiko thumbnail

who would be there to catch her when she fell?

This was the line that prompted the whole OS.  We're so used to seeing Maan coming to Geet's aid, especially when she's been let down by Dev.  But as much as we'd hate to think it, there's a very real chance that Maan may end up hurting her.🤔 

Even with all the sadness in this OS, your comments have made this little piece worth writing.  Thank-you!🤗
bDgT thumbnail
Nab! I love it for it reflects a state of mind that is realistic! that last line about summed it up "who will catch me if and when I fall down?" She can't jeopardize that by telling him of her love and problems or so she thinks!
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well written.........geet is just like dat........i always want endings to be happy so m kind of sad.........dont want dem to separate........by now she should b able to knw d difference between maan and other guys........

why he will show fake feelings.....he isnt dat type.......still i respect whtevr her decision is.......
-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
omg... amazing!!!!! ... plz do continue... great write up..!!! 
in love with the ending...!!!=)
It's much more worthy than you think it is 😊
Tomiko thumbnail

Whilst hunting down this link for the Media centre, I realised that I didn't fully thank all the members who took some time to appreciate my work.

So here's a big hug for you all!🤗
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! I love this! Please continue if you have time
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very well written....i can relate geet to every sentence of urs....Ms. Hoshiyarpur express's emotions r well captured by u......bt d end is sad.......i really felt bad for her.......hope u give a positive end to it..........
tes_v1 thumbnail
OMG! Nabz!

When did you write this, woman?!😲

So this was totally, utterly fantastic! Needless to say, beautifully written! Such a short piece, yet so touching! I loved it! The end was so totally Geet!

P.S: You think you won't give me the links to your past works, eh? *smirks* It might be a tedious task, but I'll find them all! Soon!