Heart Goes for Dutta !!!

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Oh man, Oh man and a bigggggggg OH MAN πŸ˜†.  Seriously no kidding, what an episode which was filled with love, longing, deceit and last but not least action.

The best scene was hmmmm..........who am I kidding the whole epi was too good.  To start with Dutta's action mixed with his halucination abt his Patni urrff Nakku waiting for him ........ That indeed was painful to watch. The way he smiles off seeing Nakku asking why was he so late ...........was pleasant to watch and heartbreaking too at the same time . The guy is in love, he wants to tell her ASAP that he loves her , he cant hide his love anymore and he cant find her anywhere. Poor Dutta ............ 😭 . The way he goes to hug her was indeed worth watching. He has that genunine happiness finally on his face .............after such a long time. He is happy , he is content and he is in love.........Only if Nakku could see him like that ......... Soon that day will come I guess 😍

Dutta as usual room room batking for his dear NakkuπŸ˜† and he does end up finally infront of Nakku but then he is Dutta .......... our Ram who hardly looks at any other woman .......no wonder he didnt realise that the woman before him is his dear Wifey😍.  This is the moment we all have been waiting for so long and it came and it conquered ......... Srsly I was waiting with baited breath to see what will Dutta say . He said and as many predicted over here , he said "Eh ladki tumne meri PATNI ko kahin dekha hai?".  First of all I dont think he saw the woman properly so no wonder he didnt realise that she was the woman he saved once from goons. Also he didnt even think twice before leaving her in the room alone , sply when the woman was looking at him dumbfounded, and is in bridal attire. I think Dutta wasnt thinking a bit abt that woman. Thats one of the reasons he didnt Q  her presence in Anna's house at that point of time in that attire.  The way he says "Nakusha meri patni , jo kali si hai" ....was one line noteworthy. This is the first time we heard him talk abt Nakku's color.  At first I hated it but then within a second I realised that even though he understands very well that his wife is all dark but still he loves her and is longing for her..........that feeling in itself was damn good😍. Dutta is such an adorable creature, koi itna bhi acha kaise ho sakhtha hai?  πŸ˜...............I totally totally loved him. He didnt care for any other womans looks, he wanted HIS wife even though she is dark and not good looking, he wanted her alone and no one else. It does speak high of his character,no wonder we adore him no less than God. He is seriously a MAN and that too a man of principles........... One love, One wife and one Word πŸ˜

Another thing good abt the episode was Subbu amma πŸ˜† . Finally she realised what "True love" is. But alas, so late. She now realises how bad she was stealing someone else's husband.  Loved the way she said "Ur Dutta loves u truly". That was like hymn. Even though Dutta didnt say it out loud it was obvious from his behavior, he loves and loves Nakku dearly.   Iam glad or what to hear it out from Dutta's enemies wife......... That in itself speaks volumes abt TaSha's love for one another.

Anna , anna hai bada kameena πŸ˜†. Srsly that dil bhi kameena song should have been shot on Anna not Dutta πŸ˜†. Yesterday I wanted to write a post wondering abt Anna's intentions. I mean why in the hell would he want to marry Nakku?. He or Dutta are not the ppl who go by law or rules. So whats the pt in officially marrying a girl to get her?. All he wants is the girl so he can get it by doing what he did today, uske liye shaadi karne ki kya zarroorath thi? πŸ˜†. Time waste plan hai woh πŸ˜†. Anyways looks like Anna got back his EVIL senses today πŸ˜†, he went for it..........chalo shukar hai we don't have to spend more time watching him still alive πŸ˜†.

Nakku cheeks and chilla's and Dutta hears......runs ........looks ..........fights.........runs..........fights and bas hogaya aaj keliye ............. πŸ˜† . Oh BTW forgot to add precap dikhake sara supsense ka satyanaash  kardi yeh logone πŸ˜†., but chalo koi baath nahin atleast we got to see that amazing Hug which was not a dream and which was not initiated by Nakku............for a change we have our Gadha initiating the hug and that too a proper and romantic one? 😲 πŸ˜› πŸ˜ ............Haiyeeeeee😍😍😍.............Bas iss hafthe keliye snail is gonna take rest and next monday we will have anna ko mazaa chekana part - 2 πŸ˜†.

LTL should rename itself to Laagi Snail se lagan πŸ˜†. Jks apart loved the episode ........ story didnt move an inch but who cares when we have such amazing performances........ 😳

Had to ramble something , adath hogayi πŸ˜†............ post ur comments , would love to read 😊

Anu

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
u right anu
today was the most emotion packed epi
really love naku..well he described her as black as he knows girls are many but his naku rare lol..on serious note 2day i really felt the love he has for naku
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tottally agree with you. after watching today's episode i love this show  n dutta even more. the way he didn't look at fair nakku and just cared about his wife.dutta in this show really makes us realize that beauty is not love but love is beauty. this show has a good msg to the audience n thats one of the reasons i love it.
Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 13 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing anu..I was certainly dead watching today's episode..especially when dutta imagined nakku everywhere n he said ehhh nakku tu kahan hai..I felt my heart skip a beat today...n when nakku was left in tears when her saab acknowleged her as his wife.....I too wept along with her today.....n wht more to say the precap is sizzling hot..the shy dutta came forward himself n hugged nakku passionately....as if he wanted to feel that she is for true standing infront of her n its not an illusion.....n when he said...ehhh nakku...mat ro.....mein aa gaya hoon nah abb....abb anna royega...but one thing I still dont get it.....inbetween so much action nakku acting like a cat n trying to save herself...Dutta right at the door to save her from anna...how the hell did she get time to apply that black makeup so quickly....n that tooo in the wedding attire where she is wearing a half sleeves...top n her back neck was also deep..Did Subbu help her when dutta was banging Anna's haed for touching his nakku....or is dutta dreaming about the black nakku yet again but nakku actually in her fair avtaar standing right infront of him....beacuse did u all notice he asked the fair nakku why dont u speak up.....n the moment nakku yelled calling dutta saab help me save me ...dutta realized it is his nakku's voice....so wht u all think dutta will realize nakku's true colourπŸ˜†
Edited by meghaparti - 13 years ago
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was a satisfying episode, but damn slow. But that does not surprise me, particularly Naku playing cat and trying to fend off Anna.

The reason for Dutta mentioning her color is that there is no better identifier. People in the house may or may not know her name. What might make people remember her and hence help pinpoint her location is her skin color. So I did not think anything of it.

The hug was so awesome. I was so glad Dutta did that. It was good for him to be able to let his feelings for Naku out. He had gone through a lot of emotional wrestling, guilt, uncertainty, and now he knows he loves Naku!

Now, let me ask you, if you were in Naku's place in that room and Anna had dressed you up in a wedding outfit--you don't know the real reason--what would you do? Clearly, you would be disgusted at Anna ogling you, creeped out, may even make you want to crawl out of your clothes and skin! I probably would have taken all that jewelry off, the hair down, makeup off, so disgusted by his looks. The reason I am bringing this up is that I was surprised that the CVs had Naku just sit there, contemplating. She was so disgusted by Anna, repulsed by being dolled up before him, yet they did not have her, out of disgust, undo some of her getup--throw the jewelry off, the flowers, all the marriage "ornaments." It's weird, but the CVs probably wanted her to look like a total bride when Dutta first came across her. Just an opinion. πŸ€—

The best part of today's episode was the precap. It was nice to finally SEE Dutta expressing his affection for Naku.Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago
-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree, Anu.

The story might be moving slowly, but we get an amazing insight at the character's inner feelings, past and thoughts maybe, helping us understand their actions, lines and what not. I love that actually. It makes the whole story believable, realistic and intense.

Many of us- me too!- wanted a separation track to see a longing Dutta. Now, there it is. And it's awesome😍

Edited by -Eva- - 13 years ago
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Word to everything you said.
Dutta imagining Nakku *Superb*
Dutta getting anxious to hug Nakku *Speechless*
Dutta not recognising his wife and asking her where is my PATNi *Khushi predicted it.. and as soon as I listened to that line I was like LTL ke CV's do visit our forum or we know our Dutta inside out and know what to expect from him*
Dutta asking fair Nakku "tune meri Patni ko dekha hai Nakusha jo kali si hai" even I for a moment was feeling irritated over these words.. These words pricked my heart but then From Dutta's POV he is eager to find Nakku and wanted to know where she is .. When you ask a stranger about wheather you have seen so and so person ofcourse you describe their features which stand out.. He can't ask like this "Ae ladki tune meri patni ko dekha hai jo Bappa ki kasam khati rehti hai aur "Meri Aayi kehti hai" karti rehti hai.. So obviously he would ask her about his wife by giving her clear definition of her wife's features.. Which is forgivable.
Nakku realised Dutta's love with simple words like "Meri Patni" these two simple words were enuff for Nakku to confirm that her beloved Saab loves her a LOT.. Haiiiiiiiiii *Swoon*
Dutta frustrated and running here and there to find Nakku *HAWT*
Dutta able to recognise his Patni's screams *Amazing hearing senses I must say.. and Wah Nakku has some solid voice and on top of that Anna was helping her too by imitating her and shouting along with her "Bachao Bacho" Batao kahi dekha hai aisa helpful Villian.. Haii Anna *Amazing sense of Humor*

Ok enuff of ranting.. I'm glad Anu that you created this post
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Anu: Perfact Thoughts! πŸ‘ I have no comments! would like to appreciate u a Bunch for writing such a lovely post!
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Loved all ur points here,AnuπŸ‘

I've been glorifying Dutta in all the other posts so let me say something about his life partner here!
If someone came at u with the clear intention of a SR without Shaadi what do u do? Well I for one would scream my guts out. I would run all over the room throwing whatever I could lay my hands on flowerpots lampsetc etc. I would drag furniture I would bang on all the windows and doors and I would never stop screaming.Especially when the world's most powerful protector is just on the other side of the door. They say fear brings out different reaction in diff people but hugging each wall of the room sobbing silently beside. it???πŸ˜• Dont know beats me!The woman is certainly peabrained at times. Like when that creep was making his wife leave she was standing near the open door.she should have run like hell but what does she do?Well u guessed it right,Stood hugging the bedpost.
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovedddddddddddddd the post anu..............and todays epi...............awwwwwwww our dutta so much brimming with love.............and naku realizing.............god cant wait till monday!!!!!!!!!!! 😭