Kool's Commentary : Aug 19 PR

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Kools reporting from base : Vinod shines in PR

Vinod went straight to his parent's house to give Manohar a bag he had especially bought for him at Delhi . There he asked Sulo repeatedly why she was HERE and not at his place but Sulo gave HEDGY answers . She gave all FAALTU reasons and LIED , and the most  STUNNING LIE was that she came back  FOR MANOHAR . [ GOD shud have made the earth split under Sulo's weighty feet when she said that and enveloped her in the NETHERWORLD .😑 ]

Poor Manohar looked thoroughly unconvinced at that lie . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just earlier he had been all romantic and pleasantly happy and telling Sulo how HER CHAI was different compared to all other chais in the world and this foolish woman was sitting with a long face , preoccupied , thinking of BETA again . { Guys , Guys , Sulo has LOST interest in Manohar as a husband . She is from the breed who lose interest in the species called HUSBANDS once the species called CHILDREN come in the PICTURE . And if one of them is a BETA , the interest wanes FASTER . Poor Manohar . Am very very GUSSA with SULO .😑 .I still urge CVS to send the smoochy hussy for Manohar .}

In short SULO TRIED TO SAVE Manju's evil BUTT . But Vinod smelt the coffee and went straight to Varshu's house [ smart guy he knew which sister to pick]  and the Gundi told him ALL the details without EDITING . Thank goodness he didnt go to GOOFY ARCHU who had planned to HIDE from VINOD . SULO and ARCHU have still NOT SUDHROFIED TOTALLY .

Then Vinod went home with a MIGHTY BUGGED FACE πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and sat removing his shoes . Rassi tried to 'MANAGE' him . First she started crying over her PERSONAL DUKHDA and told him what a JORU KA GULAAM Ajit had become .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† [ Someone seriously needs to ask Rassi about HER husband , what was the STATUS QUO in their inter personal relationship } .

Vinod was disinterested in it . He went straight to the kitchen and CLEVERLY asked Manju about the incident without telling her he knew and listened quietly to all the FABRICATED LIES MANJU TOLD and gave her a hard resounding slap when Manju started blasting his mom .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† OMG For a sec I though he is gonna hit Rasika with that GOURD we saw in the kitchen ......that DOODHI .

Minchoo ! said Vinod in his tearful , frustrated tone . U have no shame MInchoo ! AAi tried to save ur butt but u were framing her for sumthing she didnt do MInchoo ! [ Gasp and a sob .he always speaks half sobbing]  Minchoo ur so bad Minchoo ! Today I came to know of ur ASLI ROOP . { Ur as great a TUBELIGHT As UR GOOFY SIS AND MOM . HUH .😑}

Minchoo stared , terrified . She knew when NOT to push . Rassi looked maha bugged her daughter was slapped .i wonder if she will drag him to Mahila Samiti again .

I am gonna rectify my mistake Minchoo , declared Vinod even more tearfully and valiantly. I am going back to MOMMY . With My kids . U stay here alone Minchoo . With ur MOMMY . We will stay with our respective MOMMIES  Minchoo . BYe BYE MINCHOO . It Was GOOD WHILE IT LASTED  MINCHOO . [ Ok the last bit was mine , cudnt resist .πŸ˜ƒ ]

Minchoo sobbed , sobbed . { not sorry for her , Minchoo needs to PAY and pay BIG TIME .}

My comment :  Vinod did good . Manju needs this and MORE . I hope CVS show Manju committing a further mistake by listening more to Rasika and filing for divorce and custody of children to bring Vinod to his knees . The only difference being ,  Vinod remains FIRM  and decides to FIGHT the divorce  by NOT listening to ARCHU OR SULO , and Manju loses the custody battle , gets no monetary compensation as she earns and loses her ENTIRE   MARRAIGE altogether , I hope we see a scene where we see Manju    standing in the courthouse                        where she made ARMAN stand with her devious tactics , and realising that her bad KARMA caught up with her , Bappa's trumpets blowing in the background . She destroyed TWO marraiges.........ARMAN's and Sachin Shravanis . This woman needs a karmic punishment .

Dharmu gave Archu good today . { I feel very happy when someone gives Archu good when she acts silly .} He tore her resignation letter which she was giving [ Hadnt she given it at HOME ?CVS read us and hurriedly rectify their nonsense } and told her U havent cited a VALID REASON in the letter MISS ARCHANA . omg muaaa to Dharmu for putting Archu in place . She thinks she can act anyhow and do whatever she wishes .....be it divorcing Manav , doing aarti of shravani , now giving up job for Manav . Seriously Archna needs to be put in place at times .

Earlier She had LIED to Dharmu that I HAVE NOT COME TO TALK ABOUT MANAV . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Actually she HAD come for precisely that reason but there too Dharmu shut her up by telling her bluntly NOT A WORD ON THE MANAV ISSUE . One look at his unrelenting face and Archu hurriedly changed her tactics , decided against the talk and RE HANDED HER RESIGNATION LETTER . NEEDLESS TO SAY , A FEW SECONDS BACK SHE HAD MET BHAGWAN WHO HAD SADLY TOLD HER HE HAD LOST HIS JOB AND HE WAS NOW IN A FINANCIALLY TIGHT SPOT .  [ U shud have thought about it before telling Archu I will fight Again and Again like this only for u .............U cannot become a Majnu in a WORK PLACE .}

Bhagwan was limping sadly around the factory telling everyone about being kicked from his job and how he accepted his fate . First he told Archu . { She wanted to roll on the floor in grief when she heard the news .} Then he told Satish . Satish was incensed and he rightly told Dharmu that the code of conduct demands other partners need intimation of such decisions too .

My comment : Satish is sensible but he too has given no valid answer to what Dharmesh asked . How to excuse Manav from the same crime Prakash committed .

1] Just coz people r ganging up on him , Dharmu doesnt become wrong . Vaishu Archu r emotionally attached to Manav and Satish too kind of likes him . That doesnt excuse Manav from the terrible wrong he did of almost killing a man .

2] Manav said he will do AGAIN and AGAIN . These were his words to Archu . R Archu and Satish guaranteeing it wont happen again ? These   tamashas?

3] Manav told Dharmu he was UNAPOLOGETIC about the issue .See the scene .

4 Basically what they r expecting from Dharmesh is RE INSTALLING MANAV without Manav giving any guaranntee about Not hitting anyone as he is Archus Majnu , or Manav not even apologising for his act . Not to mention violating companys protocol as he wished . Instead of telling Manav ki DIL SE BEHAVE NAHI KARNA YEH COMPANY HAI , they r telling DHarmu DIL SE FAISLA LO . What rubbish .

5] Prakash at least is a BAL BACHE WALLA . Manav isnt even married . Wont the union demand Prakash re installation ?

6]  Is Dharmesh supposed to consult Satish about every fired worker in his factory ? Satish wud be remotely interested if the worker wasnt Manav ........and that Manav is saying , neithwr will I stop hitting nor will i apologise . So how is Dharmu wrong ?

Moral : Archu will make Dharmu BHIKAARI . Process has started .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A demand has come from viewers , CVS .  They r SICK of seeing Archu in ONE sari for a whole week with those Amma blouses . One week she is in that black sari , one week in that mango colored sari . U guys r WASTING a beautiful actress just as u guys wasted Sushant Rajputs dancing talent  and only used his legs to LIMP . Viewers want to see Archu in turqoise blue , apple green . sea green , chocolate brown , magenta , mustard , onion pink what not . So throw in a medley of colors , she is NOT Manavs WIDOW ! And do something about those blouses PRONTO .

Also , show Manav re instated in job as he starts a machine inspite of being fired ...not due to Archu's word . Perhaps its too late for that .

Show an annual gathering of factory at Ganpati time as it happens in India , especially Maharashtra .Workers love Bappa . And show Manavs dance in that function , USE Sushants talents u buddu CVS .

Kools signing off for the day .Like button if u liked and comments even if u dont . Enjoy , CIAO .

5]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I laughed so hard at "Minchoo!" I forgot everything I was going to write.  πŸ˜†  Excellent commentary, Kool!
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  Kool I have to pause yaar, i cannot go pass your MINCHOOπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Tb darling dont say that .U know I await ur comments .I want ur opinion on Dharmus stand .
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
superb commentary as usual Kooldi.......πŸ‘
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: star_wars

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  Kool I have to pause yaar, i cannot go pass your MINCHOOπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kool, ma belly a hurtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thnx for the fab' commentary Kool , the 'Minchoo' part ws hilarious 🀣 but my fav' part :

A demand has come from viewers , CVS .  They r SICK of seeing Archu in ONE sari for a whole week with those Amma blouses . One week she is in that black sari , one week in that mango colored sari . U guys r WASTING a beautiful actress just as u guys wasted Sushant Rajputs dancing talent  and only used his legs to LIMP . Viewers want to see Archu in turqoise blue , apple green . sea green , chocolate brown , magenta , mustard , onion pink what not . So throw in a medley of colors , she is NOT Manavs WIDOW ! And do something about those blouses PRONTO .

Also , show Manav re instated in job as he starts a machine inspite of being fired ...not due to Archu's word . Perhaps its too late for that .

Show an annual gathering of factory at Ganpati time as it happens in India , especially Maharashtra .Workers love Bappa . And show Manavs dance in that function , USE Sushants talents u buddu CVS . πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘

tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MINCHOO! MINCHOO!🀣 🀣 🀣
 Am trying to imagine Manohar and his specs and smoochy hussy 🀣

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anu he desrves some fun yaar . This holy duo [ maa beti] is driving him nuts . Yesterday he clearly said he will get a heart attack coz of those two .πŸ˜† The Maa is interested only in bETA and Beti keeps running to divorced hubby [ Mano had advised her NOT to divorce .} I feel soory for the dear , nerdy dude . He needs a smooch now and then .πŸ˜†
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kools
while watching today's episode it struck me too that how archu  is mostly in mango color saree...
i especially liked the colors u picked for her

as tribute to us loyal viewers CV must ship those sarees to us too..

and ur idea of making maanav dance was fantastic.. i wld definitely like to see that part of manav.. looking back i dont remember
seeing him let his hair loose... this zimmedari had made me a bore!

i agree with the reasons u gave in dharmu's defense .. whys didnt satish speak when prakash was fired? why only for manav?