Rang Badalti Odhani Aug 19 2010 Written Update

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone...lol ready for today's episode?? :P

Recap: lol not sure since I didn't watch yesterday's episode...and they didn't have a recap in the beginning.

Update:

Khanak is folding Shantanu's clothes and semi-scolding him for changing his shirt for the fifth time. She further scolds him for wasting money...Shantanu replies that not everything in this room is something he liked...lol Khanak goes all funny emo and says that you mean me right. Shantanu is tongue tied and tries to say no i like you...but has a hard time saying that. lmao Khanak's face is worth seeing...Shantanu finally manages by saying that you're not a thing so I wasn't talking about you. Aww such a cute scene! Khanak starts to laugh and says that I know...I am your friend right? so you obviously like me a bit...Shantanu says true say all my friends are really special to me...lol Khanak tries to confirm it and he replies that do you want me to say that  in Gujarati now. awww๐Ÿ˜ณ! She asks what is khaas in angrezi lol Shantanu replies special. Khanak tries to say it but can't lol so she says that I like khass. She is trying to leave but Shantanu gets a hold of her hand and says don't run away...first say it! awww...she refuses so he starts to leave all rootha hua when Khanak gets a hold of his hand. lol such a romantic gesture eh :P. She asks if he is angry...there is no room for anger in love ๐Ÿ˜ณ...most likely a dream (sumi goes all sad)...the ones who love trust each other...aww Shantanu is all going gooo gaga over it...lol but Khanak bursts the bubble by saying Natasha. Khanak says it's her time to teach him how to woo Natasha...Shantanu refuses to say those filmy lines...but Khanak says that girls like these kind of stuff (um...I don't...i'll probably punch the guy...hmm..)..anyways she starts to demonstrate...and Shantanu goes goo goo gaga again.

Awww...now Shantanu starts to demonstrate and asks Khanak tell me how are you feeling? Making her feel all weird. Khanak says that I was talking about Natasha but Shantanu says no you were talking about girls...so tell me how are you feeling? ooo isn't Shantanu being a little too forward today...lol not that anyone minds right :P. He keeps on asking her but he says it's alright...not everything needs an answer...sometimes ehsaas counts. OMG he says I love you!  I feel a dream thing or Natasha coming on...wait for it...wait for it...wait for it...yep Natasha! awww Khanak's heart is all broken now! damn! *sumi whacks Shantanu repeatedly* He says he'll come early from work today for her class...and leaves...leaving Khanak depressed!

Shantanu comes to work and debates if he should talk to Natasha right now or not...but the peon comes and says that bade saab has asked him to check some files. The time ticks away to 6pm...so he decides to go home to Khanak for lessons but then remembers Khanak asking him to talk to Natasha sweetly and explain the matter. He concludes that he can't lie to Khanak so he needs to talk to Natasha. Just when he comes out he bumps into Natasha...

On the other hand...Khusbhoo and Hetal are taunting Khanak non-stop...ughh why doesn't Khanak speak up....annoying! Shantanu tries to say something to Natasha...he apologizes too but Natasha doesn't seem to care. He keeps on looking at the watch which makes Natasha asks if he is in a hurry to go home? Shantanu remembers what Khanak taught him in the morning and he starts to do the same with Natasha. I hope he doesn't end up saying I love you Khanak again lmao ๐Ÿ˜†...Damn Natasha doesn't fall for it....hmm..sad? Shantanu says that maybe I should leave you alone for few days so you can make the right decision. Aww Natasha is crying her eyes out...now I do feel sorry for her! He asks her to take care of herself because she is really special for him. While on the other, Khusbhoo and Hetal are still going at it at Khanak. Both of them finally leaves...as Khanak hopes that Shantanu has made peace with Natasha.

Khanak is waiting for Shantanu at home...he comes in and apologizes for being late...they start on the English lesson. He asks her to say the name of all the rooms in the house...lol Khanak associates each of them with Natasha...frustrating Shantanu. She asks him what happened in the office...Shantanu replies nothing...Khanak keeps on pestering him. He says not every promise can be carried out...he blames it on her that whenever he tries to talk to Natasha...Khanak's voice is disturbing him. She says that you should be able to hear Natasha's voice...but Shantanu says i can only hear your voice. She concludes that you love Natasha a lot! He refuses to do what she wants him to do...she wants him to close his eyes and remember all the moments he has spend with Natasha when he sees her tomorrow. lol hmm...how much do you wanna bet that he is only gonna remember his moments with Khanak :P. Shantanu tries to get back to teaching english...but Khanak is admant. She asks him to close his eyes right now...and sumi wins! Guess who he thinks about :P Khanakri!!! Shantanu is shocked...while Khanak is smiling in obliviousness.

Precap: hm...lol tomorrow's episode is all for Tere Naina sequence lover ๐Ÿ˜†...I don't see the point of it but who am I to complain right :P
Edited by -bhootni- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What a cute update! You have made the episode come nicer for me!
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update..

Gosh even cheezie philmie lines don't do good to me..LOL

Hahahaha @ the JTN commentโ€ฆ the point is โ€ฆ. Nothing!! LOL!

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant Sumi.!!! You are in full form today.!!! Loved your  goo goo ga ga bit.!!๐Ÿ˜† and about JTN?? Well i wonder how this sequence is going to be described in the update tommorow.๐Ÿ˜†
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnks for the update, i am also wondering how the JTN sequence will be described!!๐Ÿ˜†
nd what is wrong wid khanak!!!! can she not for a second dtop thinkin about natasha?????๐ŸคขEdited by neezy4eva - 13 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.

Hey khanak if shaan isn't worry about tasha then why are you. I know she means well but is getting annoying to keep bringing tasha name in everything.
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awwww i knew he wud see her when he closed his eyes!
damnnn cnt wait to see shaaan in towel ๐Ÿ˜ณ
hehehee
Thank you for the updateee
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š......
SuhaniSonia thumbnail