Siddhant/Riddhima FF - Precap posted on Page 5

purple_rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello, Namaste, Sasriyakal, Bonjour to all the readers!😉 I myself am Anjali and I decided to write a Fan Fiction on Riddhima (Jennifer) and Siddhant (Karan) from Dill Mill Gayye. Please imagine them that way. Guys, my character analysis' might look the same as the serial but the whole plot is different..😍

Siddhant/Riddhima FF - Blossomed Love..

Character Analysis

Lead Characters

Dr Siddhant Modi aka Sid - A rich brat of a NRI family, Sid is mainly from Houston and detests living anywhere else. Although everyone in Sid's family are mainly in the medical profession, Sid detests any control over his alternatives or liveliness. Packed off to India to focus more on his career, Sid is under strict supervision of his cousin, Abhimanyu Modi. Though Sid is genuinely kind hearted, he has veiled it by his arrogance. At first he is an antagonist towards Dr. Riddhima, he soon develops feelings for her. He is the prince charming of every girl..

Dr Riddhima Gupta aka Riddhi - A sweet, ravishing, polite girl whose only ambition in life is to become a good doctor and give her family the utmost happiness in the world. Born and lived in India, Riddhima adores her life and considers herself lucky to be among the doctors of Sanjeevani. Riddhima is one of the senior doctors of Sanjeevani and is the sister of Dr Anjali Gupta. Adored by every patient of the hospital, Riddhima is strict yet soft hearted and is the dream girl of every boy. When she meets Sid, she develops a disliking for him but soon it blossoms into love..

Dr Armaan Mallik - A handsome, cheeky, suave, muscular boy who is shown to enjoy female company and makes girls go weak on their knees. Armaan comes from an affluent and rich family and shows a little arrogance of that. Armaan falls for Riddhima but is heartbroken when he discovers that Riddhima's love interest is Sid and backs away from his intentions of proposing her. After a few challenges with Dr Shilpa, Armaan realises that he is drawn towards her and therefore expresses his feelings.

Dr Shilpa Malhotra - A stylish, flamboyant girl who wants everything out of life and wants things to go her way. Although she still holds traditional values, she is unable to balance them properly with the modern. Genuinely polite and sweet, Shilpa appears to be a competitor towards Armaan and determines to prove him that she is the best but falls deeply in love with him but is heartbroken when she finds out about Armaan's true feelings..

Minor Characters

Dr Shashank Gupta - A headstrong and experienced doctor of Sanjeevani. He holds the entire hospital under his control from doctors to patients. He was married to Dr Smriti but she died and so he wed again to Padma, head of the nurses. He has two daughters, Anjali and Riddhima whom he loves dearly and wishes best for them.

Padma - Padma was the head nurse at Sanjeevani and Riddhima's biological mother. However, in the beginning this fact was hidden but as Padma got sick, Dr. Shashank had to tell Riddhima. Later on, Dr. Shashank and Sister Padma fall in love with each other and then get married with the consent of Anjali and Riddhima. She left Sanjeevani then, and decided to serve her family at home. She is very caring towards both Anjali and Riddhima and loves them both very much.

Dr Atul Joshi - A quiet focused boy, a perfect friend of every girl. Though he is not designed to be a perfect boyfriend, he is reliable and trustworthy. Atul fails his internship and therefore is unable to purpose to Anjali, his long time crush.

Dr Anjali Gupta - An intelligent girl and the elder daughter of Shashank Gupta. Her real mother was Dr Smriti but Padma becomes her stepmother. She is the older and step sister of Dr Riddhima Gupta. Falls in love with Dr Atul but tries to forget about him after thinking Atul doesn't love her.

Dr Abhimanyu Modi aka Abhi - Husband of Jiah and cousin of Siddhant, Abhimanyu is the senior doctor of Sanjeevani and is the supervisor of Siddhant. Abhimanyu is portrayed as a serious and strict doctor who wants everything punctual.

Dr Naina Mehta - Naina belongs to an affluent orthodox Gujrati family. She is the youngest among the six siblings. She always tries to be cool though she comes from a conservative family. She goes to any lengths to look cool and catch the attention of people. She hates compromises. She comes across as a convincing and shameless liar though she has no intention to hurt anyone. Her parents plan to marry her off but she wants to focus on her career.

Dr Yuvraaj Oberoi aka Yuvi - A mysterious character from a middle class family and has a modern outlook. Along with being a doctor, he also takes care of his family which consists of his mom and sister. He is ambitious and determined. Also blunt and serious about his work. He soon becomes the favorite of Head of Sanjeevani, Dr. Shashank. He likes to discover new things in life. He believes medical practice is both science and art which he loves.

Dr Jitendra Prasad aka JP - A loud and colorful character with a Bhojpuri accent. He is from Uttar Pradesh and was his city's topper. He made his city proud and considers himself as the hero among the new interns. But in reality everyone finds him annoying. He talks in broken English. His goof ups will always land him in trouble. He will provide comic relief to the doctors.

Dr Keerthi Mehra Rai - A Senior doctor in Sanjeevani and is the head for the interns since the very first day. She is very strict on the outside but from the inside she is extremely nice and caring. She thinks of her interns as her younger siblings or children. She falls in love with Dr. Shubhankar Rai and later on they get married.

Will give Part one soon.

Edited by purple_rose - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chracter sketch is nice waiting for the update !
plz pm me
_Divya_ thumbnail
very nice Character sketch
waiting 4 d 1st part
plz PM me
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nice character sketch

Will wait 4 d 1st part

Plzzz PM me wen u update......

HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for OS plz send me pm................
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Awesome character sketch.👏

Can't wait for the first part.
Please PM if you can. Will really be appreciated.😊
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PM me when you update.

Awesome character sketch. 👍🏼

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome character sketch !! :-)
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome character sketch

waiting for OS.

update soon. can't wait  

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kiran255

chracter sketch is nice waiting for the update !

plz pm me

ditto............