Sulagna Panigrahi in another lead role???????

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=7446
as per this article , Sulagna Panigrahi aka Sakshi has bagged another lead role. Can she continue with both shows at the same time? Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Congrats Salekh fans, all ur hard works pays off.

sara khan is coming back..

so instead of cursing bidaai, start watching it 
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah, why not? Maybe she can...There have been many actors who've done that, then why not?

And, Sohani..Really don't think Sara is coming back..Sulagna role tho abhi abhi start huya..How can they end it so soon? Remember the other article about marriage and stuff?

And anyway, that article doesn't look like a confirmed one..Gotta wait till the whole news is out.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SohaniD

Congrats Salekh fans, all ur hard works pays off.

sara khan is coming back..

so instead of cursing bidaai, start watching it 

how do u know Sara Khan is coming back? 😕
Originally posted by: Ashrozia

Yeah, why not? Maybe she can...There have been many actors who've done that, then why not?

And, Sohani..Really don't think Sara is coming back..Sulagna role tho abhi abhi start huya..How can they end it so soon? Remember the other article about marriage and stuff?

And anyway, that article doesn't look like a confirmed one..Gotta wait till the whole news is out.

yeah, because Sara will be doing Bog boss, that's why this marriage and all..

Finally Sara will be back , u bet........
MagixX thumbnail

So that's like 3 months? Haha c'mon..If article is to be believed, Sulagna has already started shooting. But her role in Bidaai is going on simultaneously as well..So don't think that would be a problem.

Sara, I think, can be back only as Khushi..If that has to happen, there should be another leap..So don't think that will happen, LOL! And if there is a problem for Sulagna as such, I think some other actress will be chosen to play Sakshi. Big deal. 😆
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

I have a feel that the creatives are still playing around with this Alekh-Sakshi-Tarun track, how to proceed about it. Marriage etc will definitely happen, but then how things will proceed depends. It was mentioned that they did not finalise the time frame and how long this track will go on, that means CTs are still working on it. 

Though I am not very optimistic about Sara's return. Nothing can be said, Sara might enter BB and then be out of it also if she suffers early elimination.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashrozia

So that's like 3 months? Haha c'mon..If article is to be believed, Sulagna has already started shooting. But her role in Bidaai is going on simultaneously as well..So don't think that would be a problem.

Sara, I think, can be back only as Khushi..If that has to happen, there should be another leap..So don't think that will happen, LOL! And if there is a problem for Sulagna as such, I think some other actress will be chosen to play Sakshi. Big deal. 😆

I have a feel if Sulagna wants to choose, she should choose Bidaai as it is an established show. She had also mentioned something like that.
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

how do u know Sara Khan is coming back? 😕

in some interviews  Sara is giving statemnets that she might be back..

then the indications we are getting..

1. azadi live, she performed with Alekh

2. Sulgna is going to be lead in another show. never happened in Indian tele history one actress played lead in two ongoing shows ...

3.. sara's kabhi haan or kabhi naa for Big b 4
MagixX thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

</div>
<div>
<font color="#000099">I have a feel if Sulagna wants to choose, she should choose Bidaai as it is an established show. She had also mentioned something like that.</font>

And she also mentioned that her character is going to be that of a lead..So I don't think that she'd be getting replaced. If her character was just a cameo for some 3+ months, why would she call it a lead character and misguide the public?