ARSH&AR ki Kahani karan-007 ki Zubani{AR&ARSH}

..Chanakya... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Montage courtesy-- Mehak_Luvs_Rani aka mehak

I want to see more AR and ARSH scenes...................................i just hte 2-4 minute of dmg{as i hte watching sid(sr) )}.................i think it will b better if cvs will give tht 4 minutes to either AR or ARSH..................................cvs should realise tht AR is the base of DMG and ARSH r like Show Stopper for thm..................................not only tht it will b better if cvs decide to bring back Atul and Anjali bck to dmg as they hve their own essence.......................here is the summary of wat i expect from the future track of DMG

character skech of main characters---

Ridhima-

divorced.......as she has realised her love for armaan aftr ARSH marriage............tht's why she has decided to devote hr life to the memories of hr luv.............i wnt hr to work as a support for ARSH relationship.............her luv for Armaan should be self less

Shilpa

Married to Armaan.................luv armaan alot(she has same passion for armaan tht armaan had for ridhima in dmg 1).........she should be UNaware about AR luv story........

Armaan-

married to shilpa as ridhima want's him to get settled...........married to shilpa luv hr ................ deep down he knows tht he can't 4get ridhima as she is the part of his soul(no body can 4get his or hr 1st luv)

Atul-married to Anjaili-same character as of dmg1

ARSH{luv track,Sizzling onscreen chemistry}
AR{i wnt to see ridhima's divorced,her selfless luv for Armaan,Beautiful luv story}

Rid-Shi-Anji{sister's track it has huge potential}
Atul-Armaan{their comedy,Panga gang}
Atul-Anjali{Wll luv to see thm married}

i think only these tracks can bring back the old essence of dmg

DMG for me

this story is NOT about S-R or ARSH.........this story is about AR and their selfless luv for each other..........wo kehte hai na AR is the book baki sab to sirf panne hai.........no body know's wat is instore for thm in nxt page

--------
ok guys i know many from u will ask me tht how can he luv both ridhima and shilpa...............but guys u hve to realise his position on one side he has Shilpa who has given him every thing tht he expected from ridhima...........shilpa's passion for him is like his passion for ridhima in dmg1(so obvious reason tht he will luv her}.........and on other side he has his 1st luv ridhima............who has left his husband so tht she can live in the memories of hr luv armaan..........................u can't measure luv guys.............and u can't say tht he is wrong

guys u can discuss a plot for ARSH-Ridhima Gupta's future track{AR&ARSH only}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

NOTE-----AR &ARSH fans no bashing and ya pls ignore comments from srians..........being an ar  and Kash fan i hope i can expect this from u

Note for srians{unwanted guests๐Ÿ˜† } -i know u will come here and will not  b able to resist ur temptation to post a comment here i know i know nobody can resist the charm of my topic๐Ÿ˜†........so i can't stop u and atlast ur comments will only increase the pages of my topic so๐Ÿ˜‰.but pls avoid bashing
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 Karan's story starts from page 11
Edited by devilseye99 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome topic
love the title
so true

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
again gr8 topic.... totali agree those 2-4 minutes should be given to AR๐Ÿ˜‰

lovely note to bashers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

totali agree wiz this
ARSH{luv track}
AR{i wnt to see ridhima selfless luv for Armaan}
Rid-Shi-Anji{it has huge potential}
Atul-Armaan{their comedy}
Atul-Anjali{anjali tum aaj bhut achi lg rhi ho๐Ÿ˜Š}
i think only these track can bring back the old essence of dmg
Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
ArshForEver thumbnail
totally agree for me dat 2-4 min doesnt exist as i always skip..........
..Chanakya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

again gr8 topic.... totali agree those 2-4 minutes should be given to AR๐Ÿ˜‰

lovely note to bashers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

totali agree wiz this
ARSH{luv track}
AR{i wnt to see ridhima selfless luv for Armaan}
Rid-Shi-Anji{it has huge potential}
Atul-Armaan{their comedy}
Atul-Anjali{anjali tum aaj bhut achi lg rhi ho๐Ÿ˜Š}
i think only these track can bring back the old essence of dmg

thanks buddy๐Ÿ˜†
..Chanakya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshForEver

totally agree for me dat 2-4 min doesnt exist as i always skip..........

same with me.........and some time due to this i miss some part of ARSH also
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I couldn't resist the charm of your thread and I am here to comment. I am a part-KaShian, afterall. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hehe, I did not understand your logic buddy. You want ArSh and AR, both. I mean, a love triangle ?? But who would end up with who ? What do you think ? Eventually, you want it to be ArShi or AR ?

I am a unwanted guest, I know. I don't care. As long as I am not bashing anyone, I have a full right to be here. And you invited KaShians, and I am a half Kashian, so yeah, whatever !!

Please kindly answer my question  .. who would end up with who? What do you want ? And riddhima's ''selfless'' love for Armaan ? Ha, sorry, pardon me if I laugh.

The kind of story you want cant ever be possible. You know why ?? Because CVs would end up dissapointing AR and ArShi fans, both, if that happens, cause eventually they would have to pair someone with someone !! And ArShi in the same frame, but not being together, is next to impossible !! So its you, miss ARian, jiska dil toot toot kar bikhar jaayega !!

And we dont care if we get 2  minutes. Atleast SR are together, unlike some people. *ehem ehem*

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 13 years ago
..Chanakya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

I couldn't resist the charm of your thread and I am here to comment. I am a part-KaShian, afterall. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hehe, I did not understand your logic buddy. You want ArSh and AR, both. I mean, a love triangle ?? But who would end up with who ? What do you think ? Eventually, you want it to be ArShi or AR ?

I am a unwanted guest, I know. I don't care. As long as I am not bashing anyone, I have a full right to be here. And you invited KaShians, and I am a half Kashian, so yeah, whatever !!

Please kindly answer my question  .. who would end up with who? What do you want ? And riddhima's ''selfless'' love for Armaan ? Ha, sorry, pardon me if I laugh.

The kind of story you want cant ever be possible. You know why ?? Because CVs would end up dissapointing AR and ArShi fans, both, if that happens, cause eventually they would have to pair someone with someone !! And ArShi in the same frame, but not being together, is next to impossible !! So its you, miss ARian, jiska dil toot toot kar bikhar jaayega !!

And we dont care if we get 2  minutes. Atleast SR are together, unlike some people. *ehem ehem*

no doubt we will see arsh as the nxt track but as far as sr is concern aaaa don't get so happy because if cvs can break AR{which has much bigger fan following thn ahem ahe u know wat i mean} thn sr is like peanut to thm...................
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devilseye99

no doubt we will see arsh as the nxt track but as far as sr is concern aaaa don't get so happy because if cvs can break AR{which has much bigger fan following thn ahem ahe u know wat i mean} thn sr is like peanut to thm...................

Oh really. Then why are they going ahead with SR despite so many petitions and all that ? What makes them not to give up on SR ?? Hmm ?

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

]after seeing this line i couldnt stop myself from commenting๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† hmmm cvs have given up on SR just like they did wiz AR zats y cvs are hardly giving SR screen space.....(just wat i fink anyway... cuz they said four leads den after the beautiful chemistry of the one and only kash ..... cvs have decided to only have 2 leads in ARMAAN and SHILPA(well zats how it seems like lately๐Ÿ˜ณ) ....

anyway i respect ur point of view .....
i was only stating mine๐Ÿ˜ณ