17th Aug. 2010-Do Hanson Ka Jodaa-Written Episode

Jetinder thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
17th August 2010 - Do Hanson Ka Jodaa - Written Episode

Summi had said to Preeti to take some rest. But Preeti can't sleep. Preeti worries. Preeti is trying to call Suryakamal. But he didn't pick up and he didn't call back. Summi says to don't worrie about Suryakamal.

Ritu's father, his son and some other guys are thinking where to put Suryakamal's body. Everyone had told a plan. But no one was good. They stand all with their back to Suryakamal. Suryakamal's hand is moving a little bit. His eyes are open, he is still alive. Suryakamal is moving with effort. He is wathing to Ritu's father, his son and some other guys, but no one is watching to him. He sees his glasses, he puts his glasses on. Suryakamal stands up. He walks away with effort. Ritu's brother tells a plan to his father. He told a place with water and crocodiles. Its a good plan, says his father. Ritu's father asks to his son why he didn't tell this plan previously. He laughs and than he is watching back, he didn't see Suryakamal. They are all searching Suryakamal.

Preeti and Summi are in the car. They are going for the first time out after marriage. Before marriage, they were everyday going out. Summi is telling the old times, but Preeti is not listening, she is thinking about Suryakamal. Summi says that nothing happens if he didn't call back.

Suryakamal is still running. He is under a bridge. His legs are injured. Ritu's father, his son and some other guys are on the bridge and Suryakamal is under on the left side of the bridge. They shouts where Suryakamal is. Suryakamal runs away between the trees. Ritu's father says to check the place under the bridge. They are still searching there. Suryakamal is watching behind a tree. The guys are stabbing their sticks into the trees, branches and leaves. They are very close to Suryakamal. Suryakamal have lost his chain what Preeti had given. He sees then the chain on Ritu's father his shoes.

Preeti and Summi are still in the car. They are going very far of Summi's house. Preeti wants to go back, but Summi want to show a beautifull place with view. Preeti says ok.

Ritu's father, his son and some other guys are thinking where Suryakamal is. Ritu's father asks to a guy how a man can be go so far away in a short time. Ritu's father thinks that Suryakamal on another place is. They are all walking away up to the bridge. Suryakamal is going to pick up Preeti's chain on the ground. He picks up the chain and gives a kiss. He's happy. Suryakamal is walking away and then a man takes his shirt from behind. That man is Ritu's father with his son and other guys. They found Suryakamal now. Ritu's father slapt Suryakamal, Suryakamal falls on the ground.

Preeti and Summi are in the car, Preeti says to go back, becouse it's too late. Summi says that the place is not far, only 1/2 km. There is a car on the middle of the way(car of Ritu's father, son and other guys). They can't drive more now.

Suryakamal is trying to escape. But Ritu's father stands on Suryakamal's foot. He has pain. Ritu's father says to take him to that place. Ritu's father holds Suryakamal down. Suryakamal pushed Ritu's father away, and they fall all on the ground. Suryakamal is escaping. Suryakamal is behind a tree. He is watching and he sees Preeti. Suryakamal is gleesome. Preeti sits on the front of the car. Preeti asks to Summi to go back, Summi says that the place is not far away. Suryakamal shouts 'Pree' and than he stopped, becouse Ritu's father, son and the guys can hear. Suryakamal is walking with effort to Preeti. Preeti is watching to another side. Suryakamal is still walking and then he falls on the ground. Preeti and Summi are going to sit in the car. Ritu's father beats Suryakamal from back. Suryakamal falls on the ground. Ritu's brother beats Suryakamal with fists. And now is Ritu's father turn to beat Suryakamal with fists. Preeti and Summi are driving back to their house. Ritu's father hits Suryakamal's head with a stick. Ritu's father grabs his knife. He puts the knife in Suryakamal's belly and then he pulls the knife out. Suryakamal is thinking about the times with Preeti and then he falls on the ground. Ritu's father, his son and some other guys are laughing and Ritu's father is checking Suryakamal if he is death. Ritu's father says to his guys to take Suryakamal to that place. They put Suryakamal in the car and are driving to that place.

Preeti is worried about Suryakamal. She is not feeling well.

Ritu's father, his son and some other guys are on the place. The guys are walking with Suryakamal in their hands. it's almost night. They are on the edge of the hill. They throw Suryakamal of the hill and than they are still laughing. They are happy, Ritu's father gives his son a high five.

Episodes - Archive

16th August 2010 - Do Hanson Ka Jodaa - Written Episode
13th August 2010 - Do Hanson Ka Jodaa - Written Episode
12th August 2010 - Do Hanson Ka Jodaa - Written Episode
11th August 2010 - Do Hanson Ka Jodaa - Written Episode
10th August 2010 - Do Hanson Ka Jodaa - Written Episode
9th August 2010 - Do Hanson Ka Jodaa - Written Episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KajolKohl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 update

I didnt think that dhkj would get this gruesome! the CVs should be ashamed of themselves.What is this? ghajini or something really?

Are the CVs thinking that they can solve problems by killing off characters?
uzma1234 thumbnail
thanx 4 the update i cant believe dat suryakamal had died.
i wish he does com bak

jaf21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well since no one is gona find his body I have a feeling suri will come back the same character but for revenge since wer not sure if he actually died sumone might find him and treat him!!
Inderjeetbedi thumbnail
I hope he comes back... The Cvs of this show have no sense...Why dont they understand that killing off the main characters will not benefit the show.. I dont understand how will they show that Suri is back as he has been thrown down from the cliff...And with no Suryakamal the show has no future.. 
rajiv_register thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CVs of the show have no originality and are copy cats... They initially showed Rab ne bana di jodi style movie and now they want to copy from Kaho Na pyar Hai... I have seen both the movie and did not like them so much to watch a tv adoptation in serial format with sub intelligent writers..

I am surprised that Ritu's family is so grusome... Also don't understand the rationale why they killed Suryakamal... Killing Suryakamal will not give them property or control in house. Not sure if anyone kills some one for these kind of reason now-a-days. Wonder who is next Neeraj and then may be preeti...After killing every one they can possible control property. Police will be shown highly incapable of resolving the murder giving impression of their or writer incompetence and filling wannabe criminal with message that it's easy to kill someone and get away...Very sub standard script writing just to show one movie after another. May be CVs should have shown a new serial with same casts...It's almost like that..
Inderjeetbedi thumbnail
Yes you are right.. The stript writing is very ordinary..Killing the main protagonist and then showing torcher on Preeti by Ritu's family is not an intelligent move...So why they have titled the show DO HANSO KA JODA.????

I think CVs have made a very idiotic move..They still  have time to bring Suryakamal back ... Entry of any new character like Kaho Na Pyaar Hai will not do the job for them..It will not increase the TRP.

The only time this show has gained highest trp is when they showed Supre moments and happiness...Cvs should have remembered that..

Edited by Inderjeetbedi - 13 years ago
KajolKohl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It reminds me of kaho na pyar and deewana.I feel like I've of the "dead husband" track before from another imagine serial,only replacing Suman with Preeti.I hope she doesnt forget Surykamal as easily as Suman did with Karan.

They're probably going to do a make-over for Shaleen aswell.The show's title doesnt fit at all.Its like all the characters are dying.What happened to Preeti's dad? everyone forgot about him.