Its going to get hotter!

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
The way i see it... incidents that have started as fun.. with Pari are going to take a serious turn in a weeks time...
I can so visualise a situation where maan tries to make geet jealous and she resists it till the last moment.. there will be situations where she almost gives in... and then she controls herself...
Finally as friday comes and he is supposed to announce the girl in front of his family... Geet would be all ready and all set to arrange for the meeting. She will not show her feelings. But Maan will actually pull her aside and plead with her to admit to her feelings.. when she doesnt.. he may say he will do this because of her and turn bitter! i dont know if they will confess.. but i hope Pari at that point see's through why Maan is doing this.. if that doesnt happen, since maan has always done different stuff... i wont be surprised if he doesnt give into family pressure and stuff and calls the whole thing off.. Geet is crying somewhere else in the outhouse... he goes to her.. and their confession happens.. okay am i asking for too much?

love,
niha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Definitely! They should put some hot songs in there too ... To make it more hotter. ðŸ˜³
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the idea, yeah i think in the coming episodes, i think Maan will get irratated with Geet cuz she won't confess and he'll probably get aggressive with her and then she might confess.
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mahi-lover

Definitely! They should put some hot songs in there too ... To make it more hotter. ðŸ˜³

Sann sananan- Pari on Maan when Geet is around to make her super jealous

Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

Sann sananan- Pari on Maan when Geet is around to make her super jealous

Good choice. Embarrassed

I would choose this one. Geet singing it - at Maan-Pari engagement party. 😆😆😆😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=louhhlemSy8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Mahi-lover - 13 years ago
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i couldnt agree more to u on dis........if pari is part of plan den its ok else she will b hurt......i wish maan confesses first......bt its really getting hot day by day
Edited by maanmeet1 - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
yes going by the choice of songs ... i wont be surprised .. if they choose something like Ajeeb daastan hai yeh.. when there is some party going on... and Geet slowly disappears...!!! 😊

Originally posted by: Mahi-lover

Definitely! They should put some hot songs in there too ... To make it more hotter.😳

-honeydew- thumbnail
i think Geet is really testing MSK's patience levels now... he is all happy and smitten.. but when he realises this woman is making no progress.. he will be back to his old angry young aggressive man type and make sure he gets thro to her !!

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

i couldnt agree more to u on dis........if pari is part of plan den its ok else she will b hurt......i wish maan confesses first......bt its really getting hot day by day

The way I imagined it is that Maan is going introduce Pari to everyone at a Party but in his mind, he'll hope Geet speaks up. But to his surprise, Geet is nowhere to be seen. And Maan goes in search of her and sees her crying. That may be the turning point as she may tell him of her past.

OMG what if Geet has left the outhouse before Maan finds her??😲😲😲
-honeydew- thumbnail
yes i think thats exactly what will happen...!! and like someone else was pointing.. the party would be a turning point for all three .. Maan Dev as well as Geet! and if they really wnt Pari to stick around for longer i wouldnt mind if they pair pari with dev!! two broken hearts can mend one anothers.. what say?

love,
niha

Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

The way I imagined it is that Maan is going introduce Pari to everyone at a Party but in his mind, he'll hope Geet speaks up. But to his surprise, Geet is nowhere to be seen. And Maan goes in search of her and sees her crying. That may be the turning point as she may tell him of her past.

OMG what if Geet has left the outhouse before Maan finds her??😲😲😲