Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh dear.....this is getting a big mess. Veena, will take your word and not respond.

This is just not my cup of tea, these 'wars'.... don't know what to say really... have been on IF for more than a yr and never encountered such a situation before...

Just hope this doesn't cause any problem for RBO. I care abt the show more than anything....
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Veena-

PLEASE>.. don' t comment .. don't respond.. don't react.. simply report that topic.. DT will take action..

Yes please do exactly what Veeni is saying....just ignore... & report...Edited by kubare - 13 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
Ignore or report? what is the best thing to do?
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvrasika

Ignore or report? what is the best thing to do?

By ignore we mean donot answer in th post at all...and reporting is the best thing really...
tvrasika thumbnail
How do we 'report' Krishna? The report thing asks for an explanation. Do we give the whole history? Gosh, this is like school-kids' fight... and I never even fought, even as a school kid!
kubare thumbnail
Yes me here.....was reading updates of the oehr dramas...😆😆
Darling stop worrying dear...we all have done nothing worng or say anything degrading or personal...so let them be....

tvrasika thumbnail
O.k.

Btw, I think i was wrong to assume Khanak will be in a sari in that dream tmrw. I think it's the majenta salwar suit that she wore during the pool scene... she looked beautiful in that, so no surprise Shaan dreams of her in that too:)

But why r Shaan's dreams so filmy? Doesn't go with his rich, English-speaking background... he seems to watch a lot of non-Bollywood Hindi films😆

And Shaan doesn't smoke or drink! Now isn't he a good boy?
kubare thumbnail
😆😆😆Good boy indeed...the only time they showed him drinking was Champange that too on Kuch Khaas Hai sequence...😆😆😆 and he got tali on that....😆😆😆
And yes he's filmy remeber his dailogue to the Ghoondas..."aaj kal to film may be fighting nahi hoti" thus he may be a romantic movie buff....😉😆😆😆 or comedy...😆😆😆
Definitely the magenta suit for sure...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone what are we discussiong?😊
tvrasika thumbnail
Watching the epi again... the Sunil-Shaan one was funny and also thought-provoking! That man has some clear thoughts, Mr. Sunil! He is clear that when a man is married to a woman, he ought to treat her as wife. Wish he had ingrained it strongly in his son's mind...

Shaan is cute and all, but for him to assume that he can just tell Khanak he made a mistake, and she hearing it... don't know why... it's bothering me..

Krishna, I agree with u as to why Khanak thinks Shaan and Taashu shld be together and the way she has been brought up etc.... but why should all serials show women as so selfless and sacrificing? She doesn't care abt her future, and until recently, neither did Shaan...

Another point- I know that in India they say it is paap to separate two people in love, but not respecting the saat vachan is also paap na? Have we been told why Khanak chose to commit one paap and not the other?