Neha Jhulka, track ..for how long ? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
2-3 months. But you never know - they might extend her stay ...
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmm..we don't want ANYone between maneet na..positive or negative..haha..we're all so possessive..kya hoga humara...

Coming to the topic- i don't think a cameo should be more than a month but i guess it depends on audience response na..if we don't like the character, they have to make changes accordingly

;)

don't worry..if she brings maneet closer- how bad can it be?

Sadda Maan toh shaadi ke liye taiyaar tha- Geet ke saath..I still can't get over those adorable expressions of his..

Now toh Mirror mirror on the random wall- who's the sexiest couple out of all..

Just chill and enjoy their love and intensity!!

xoxo
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i would say two weeks....

cuz cvs have to start the sameera track as well as dev -geet confrontation track...

angeldream thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigurl953

i am not so comfortable about the new character Pari....don't know why....although i know that she is a positive character....

me too.. 😕 😕 😡
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: angeldream

me too.. 😕 😕 😡

me three.... 😆😆
i have a feeling she will end up falling in love wiz maan.... AngryAngryAngry
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think Maan may be forced to introduce her as the girl in his life to his Dadi so as to get Geet to confess, which she may not.  This can create a problem because then he wouldn't know how to get rid of this girl for he wants Geet not any random girl.
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i wasnt able to see pari for a second near maan...........1 month or more den dat is tooooooooooooo much for me.......bt i hope she is nt in love vd maan seriously..........she is just acting coz i dont any1 to suffer
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well her character is said to be cupid to bring maaneet closer so this is what making me realx but can't see her fake romance with maan can't see it even she is there to unite them not more close moments than yesterdays scene between maan and pari.and i don't know but the way pari's character is shown and dressed up rich girl i think her character is somewhat like aisha character from the movie aisha of sonam kapoor who does match making.hope she is just doing cameo for some episode as it was said in article