-|| Character in the Spotlight: Katherine! ||-

sourpuss thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
-|| Character in the Spotlight||-

Hello, hello, my lovelies! The awesometastic Bhav is back with the next edition of the Character in the Spotlight series! :D

I don't really feel like going into too much bak-bak today (no, I assure you, I feel perfectly fine!), so without further ado, lemme introduce the next Character.

She and Bonnie have been spending so much time catfighting on other CitS threads. She ditched Damon and Stefan and disappeared for 145 years. She is also (apparently) Elena's ancestress.

Any idea who she is?

Really?

Duuuuuuuude. It's on the title of the thread!

Seriously??? *sighs*

Alright, fine. It's Katherine, portrayed by our very own Numero Uno, Jot, a.k.a. Angad-Kripa#1! *pauses for applause*

Before I let you guys throw your questions (questions, people, not fruit!) at Katty Kat, Bonnie and Kat, PLEASE lay off the catfights this time! 😆

And....

GO! :D

Enjoy yourselves!

Love,
Bhav (:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourpuss thumbnail
I shall start off with the most burning questions! ;)

Why did you ditch Damon? Did you NOT care for him? AT ALL?
Where have you been for the past 145 years?
How in the world are you related to Elena?!
Out of all the characters in the series, who would you want as your next handmaiden/butler?
What's your favourite dessert?
And, lastly, chocolate or vanilla?

Have fun, Jot! ;)
Love,
Bhav (:
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A little Note: I will try my best to portray Katherine because the poor gal hasn't had enough screen time on the show and she didn't have lots of time in the books either. Sooo...forgive me if i make a mistake.
Oh and if you haven't watched the comic con season 2 promo, go do it now because i will spoil it...maybe. You can ask me both show and book questions. 

*Clears throat* Alright...Bhav's questions................

Why did you ditch Damon? Did you NOT care for him? AT ALL? No, i didn't care about him. AT ALL. A girl likes to have fun. And he was there for me for entertaintment. *smirks* Is that a problem? It's my choice, none of your business.

Where have you been for the past 145 years? Here and there. I'v been spending some time with a few other vampires, very powerful vampires. They've been teaching me some things so which is why i say, do NOT mess with me. *evil smile*

How in the world are you related to Elena?! I actually have no idea. Other than coming here for Stefan, i also came here to figure that mystery out as well. Isobel told me about her and i was shocked. *shrugs carelessly* But i could care less now. I just want Stefan and if i have to kill Elena for that, i will.

Out of all the characters in the series, who would you want as your next handmaiden/butler? My next handmaiden? Bonnie Bennett. As annoying and big of an obstacle she could be, she's a strong witch. She might even be better than Emily. *pretends to think* Or, i could just somehow change Elena and make her my butler. *grins viciously* Ah, there are so many choices, i can't decide. How about everybody? *Laughs excitedly*

What's your favourite dessert? Dessert? Sweet, sugary stuff? Hmm...ew. Nothing. Maybe some chocolate covered strawberrys but they're not exactly "dessert." *Rolls tongue in cheek, grinning seductivly* (😆)

And, lastly, chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla...obviously. Chocolate is too sweet. Who likes that thing? Vanilla is good.

I had fun Bhav! Thanks!!
And OMG, i lubb Chocolate so don't think i'd choose vanilla over chocolate. Chocolate is like my LIFE!!😆

*Jot*
-dhruvi thumbnail
Fine I'll lay off the cat fight *glares at Bhav first then slowly to Jot and nods*  BTW great answers, exactly what I picture her to say!

( book Qs, because though I love pyscho tv!katherine I have no clue what to ask her. )

Why did hate Stefan so much? I know you said because they- he and Damon killed one another but you specifically hated him first than him for moving on to Elena and then you hated Elena too.

I know you said you loved Stefan more. But in the end before you turned to ash and Damon told you to go to hell, you said that you two could be together. Did you really mean that? OIr were you planning on killing him later?

Lets say you succeeded in killing SED, what would you have moved onto next? Destroying Fell's Church? Would you have killed Bonnie, Meredith, and Matt?

Another, what if scenerio, what if Elena did die when you pushed her off the Wickery bridge and she didn't turn into a vampire. What was your plan then? Were you going to suprise the Salvatore brothers. Have them obey the promise they made when they thought you died? Kill then for not obeying. Pick one and kill the other. Or do as you planned orginally and wanted to live a happy trio life?
Edited by dhruvi. - 13 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail

I'll lay off the cat fights but only if Bonnie promises she shall remain to stay out of my way.

Why did hate Stefan so much? I know you said because they- he and Damon killed one another but you specifically hated him first than him for moving on to Elena and then you hated Elena too. I believed in Stefan. I'v always loved him more than Damon which is the reason why i expected more from him. I couldn't believe that Stefan had just gave away my ring that i had given him to some other human girl that looked like me! The ring was given to him so he would remember me and cherish it but no, he did the exact opposite by giving it away! Of course i'd hate him and of course that Elena. Stefan betrayed me. If Stefan had decided to stay with me, then i would have gladly thrown Damon out of my life. He's second or like you know, there just in case of urgent need or in an emergency. He's a tool for me to use.

I know you said you loved Stefan more. But in the end before you turned to ash and Damon told you to go to hell, you said that you two could be together. Did you really mean that? OIr were you planning on killing him later? Did you not read what i said earlier? I don't like repeat myself Dhruvi. *raises an eyebrow annoyed* Damon is a tool for me to use and then throw away once i don't need him. At that moment, Stefan had clearly chosen Elena over me and i hated them, mostly Elena. She stole that worshipping that Stefan had for me and so i turned to Damon. But he proved himself to be a cunning and unthrustworthy jerk!

Lets say you succeeded in killing SED, what would you have moved onto next? Destroying Fell's Church? Would you have killed Bonnie, Meredith, and Matt? I would have used the humans and made them my servants. They'd do what i would them to. I would make Fell's Church the place i wanted it to be. I'v heard that Bonnie is a witch? *Grins slowly* Now, she would've been of good use. Ah, nostalgia.....*shakes head wistfully*

Another, what if scenerio, what if Elena did die when you pushed her off the Wickery bridge and she didn't turn into a vampire. What was your plan then? Were you going to suprise the Salvatore brothers. Have them obey the promise they made when they thought you died? Kill then for not obeying. Pick one and kill the other. Or do as you planned orginally and wanted to live a happy trio life? *Laughs* I would have made them obey the promise they made. If they wouldn't have listened, i would've killed them. *shrugs* Simple as that. They're not that important.

Thanks for the questions Dhruvi! They were great!

*Jot*
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Another Quick Note:
My apologies to both Bhav and Dhruvi for the long essay-like answers. I tried to keep them short. :(

*Jot*
sourpuss thumbnail
^^ The answers were perfect, Jot! :D
Angel-Jot thumbnail
^Aww thank you Bhav. I tried my best. :D Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 13 years ago
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just have one question for you Katherine ;) (Show Katherine BTW :P)

Why in the wide world will you not let Damon and Stefan live in peace? *glares*

P.S. You're doing a great job Jot ;)

Angel-Jot thumbnail
*laughs* Chhilt right? *smirks* I do what i want to do. You have no right to ask me such a question. I was letting them live in peace but i love Stefan so i'm back for him. I'm not doing anything else...well i can't PROMISE that but i'll won't do anything else..yet. And as for Damon- *pauses dramatically* I don't care about him. Whatever happens to him, happens. I really don't care about him. Why does everyone keep asking me about Damon? *raises an eyebrow and frowns*

Thank you Chhilt! :)

*Jot*
Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 13 years ago