LTL Express - Issue #22

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #22

Editors Note

hello ladies!! *jaz waves*…he he…the note is first this week because there are some thing I'd like to address.. (how professional did that just sound? lol)…so…first and foremost…to all those celebrating Ramadan…Ramadan Mubarak to you guys!! hang in there…I know the days are loooooonnnnnggg…but it will be over before you know it…I've already got my Eid outfit picked out…lol…and I had a weird dream that my mom wore it to a carnival….errmm…lets hope that dream never comes true…lol…

secondly…how was everyone's firday the 13th? he he…good…or bad…share your stories…this Friday the 13th wasn't bad for me…wasn't particularly good either…but not bad…not bad at all…I got to eat Red Velvet Cake…yummm!! and got to watch some episodes of Charmed…so…ya…all in all…good I guess…he he…

and now…third announcement…the biggest one…thanks to Jani…we are adding a brand new section to the LTL Express…we've had Fashion Icon of the Week since we started the Express…but now…we are going to have a weekly section called… (very aptly)…Fashion DISASTER of the Week!! to big taliyaan for Jani and her awesome idea…check it out below!!

now…have a rocking weekend ladies…hope next week is better than this week…love you all…ROCK ON!!

JAZ

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

This week starts with dutta returning home alone and everyone  finds out naku got kidnapped by anna's men. sethji asks if they're going to kill naku and dutta replies nothing's going to happen to her and gets his men ready to battle. Kala stops dutta from getting naku by reminiding him of how naku helped sups elope and shows him pics of sups and mawali wedding and a letter. naku is tied to a scarecrow and anna starts to video naku to send to dutta and naku says that they should wish that dutta dosen't come because if he does then he'll kill them all and its a wife's belief. anna's wife unties naku from the scarecrow because their goal is dutta and not her and then they both pray in the puja room for their husbands victory. dutta is stuck between what to do and if he should go to save naku or not.After remembering jagtap's words and having flashback in the shower dutta gets the video anna made where naku says dutta will kill them so then he decides to save her. he ties the mangulsutra that he gave her on his wrist and then ties the peice of dupatta that naku had earlier tied on him. he passes the bappa idol and then imagines naku praying for him. baji wants to come but he says no and that its his battle that he will fight alone. naku and anna's wife talk and naku says she's not sure whether she wants dutta to win but she trusts him and that she'll regret what she did. then anna tells her to get naku ready because he is going to get dutta and naku married again and then they will have their honeymoon.

Precap - naku is being given a bath and her original color is starting to show and dutta is on his way to save her

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Alrite...after procastinating on this I finally get to work on Saturday evening...and its already Sunday morning in India. Lets see if someone can get later than me. HiHiHi!
So guys frankly speaking this week was the first time I was pissed off with Dutta. I feel it was uncharacteristic of him to give importance to his dilemna over saving Naku. Every second he wasted thinking Naku was coming closer to death. Till now we have seen Naku rushing off to save Dutta without a thought to her own safety. But then Naku never had dilemnas like Dutta. So I dont know how she would have reacted in face of a sister like Kala. Anyways I sorta forgive Dutta for the delay as when he left he was sure he was going to save his wife. No humanity or responsibility to deliver her to her mother business. But then despite this I am not sure if he will make any move himself to stop Naku when she is back ie if her face revelation doesnt happen before that in that case he will keep her in PN and run away himself.

TaSha
For this week I will go with Dutta's nightmare telecast in the Thursday episode. While driving he is tortured by the thoughts of finding Naku bound, gagged and unconscious. He runs to her hugs her. She is still not conscious. He releases her and calls out to her but is unable to wake her up. He is really scared and frantic now. He then picks her up and takes to his jeep.
*Looks at the stunned silence around the forum by now* Alrite! Alrite! You didnt miss all this. This was just my dumb attempt at a one shot since there was nothing for this section this week.

Others
For this I will go with the Kala-Dutta scene. I couldnt see the scene more than once. But some fabulous acting chops displayed by MR there. He way MR expressed Dutta's rage at being reminded of the humiliation and the betrayal he faced on what should have been the happiest day of his life. I esp loved how Dutta was trying to control himself unsuccessfully and hit the gun 3-4 times on the wall. That was an amazing touch.
Yes Dutta fell for Kala's psycological ploy but I also felt for the character. Just when things starts looking up in his life and he wants to move ahead his sister comes in reminds him that he has no right to happiness. I wish he had asked Kala what is she getting by reminding him of those horrible times again and again?

I am swooning SOTW:U know which one this is. I am not a big fan of skin display in either men or women. I especially hate it when actors like John/Salman drop their clothes at the drop of the hat. But the shower scene was quiet something. It took me atleast 3-4 times to pay attention to what Dutta was thinking. Another 3-4 times to even pay attention MR's expression. As Eva mentioned somewhere that she felt for the actor Mishal as he was potraying Dutta's dilemna so well in the scene. But no one was paying attention. Sigh! And when Dutta was taking the shower to me it looked like he was talking a cold shower to cool down his x-rated thoughts of Naku.
I loved MR's lean and fit look. Perfect for a character like Dutta who I doubt would be gymming and have 6 pack abs and yet would need to be fit since he is on his toes all the time. A request to the director/CVs...dont have such scenes often. I am weak hearted. Who am I kidding? Bring them on! HiHiHi!

Give him a shake SOTW:The scene when Dutta comes out of his room after Kala has played her game and throws the gun. Did we all not want to slap him and give him a shake till his senses returned?

Creepy SOTW: Kala's dream scene from Thu episode once again gave me creeps. I tell you girls her obsession with her brother is unhealthy. I have seen other vamps taking undue interest in their brother's life but not to this extent. Actually their prime motive is their own kids. But not this one whose prime motive is to control her brother. Weird!

Roaring sher SOTW:The scene when Dutta comes home and orders his men to get ready in 5 mins. Then he tells his men that each man will kill 5 of Anna's men and if not he will himself kill him. Isse kehte hain sher! Too bad Kala ne sher ko phus kar diya.

Main hoon Mrs. Don SOTW:The scene scene when Naku wakes up and finds herself tied to a scare crow. Then she proceeds to threaten Anna and tells him to pray that Dutta doesnt come to get her as if he does then he will not live to see another day. Truly a sherni for the sher.  Bhagwan ne chunke patni banayi hain Dutta ke liye and viceversa.

Dostana SOTW:How can this not be there? So did you guys see Baji's weird kurta in his scene with Dutta on the Wed epi? Some people thought that Baji wore that horrible thing to lure Dutta in Naku's absence. ROFL! To me toh it seemed that Baji was trying to ensure he went with Dutta so that kuch aisa waisa na ho jaaye Naku aur Dutta beech mein on the way back. SR for instance. LOl!
Btw I think at the rate Anna is going next week this Dostana SOTW will have Dutta and Anna. Eww!

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

Male

"Jo apna life partner pe bharosa nahi kar sakta, woh life fail hai! Woh relation fail hai!" – Anna (August 12th)

So I know Anna's supposed to be the "bad guy" here but I think this past week has done more to shed light on his character and now, at least to me, he isn't just a bad guy any more. He's a normal guy with a family and friends who just HAPPENS to be a don on the wrong end of the "moral compass". Before this past week, I had no qualms about recognizing the Anna as someone evil and Dutta as someone good – but while Anna hit below the belt by kidnapping someone else's wife, he redeemed himself on the other hand by blindly trusting his wife. Even when she tried to doubt herself, he wouldn't stand for it. To him, her faith was enough for the both of them and he didn't need to be convinced anymore. So while he has bad in him, I cannot say that he doesn't have some good in him too. I mean, isn't it just like our Dutta Bhao, who is a good and just man but he has his flaws too? He's scared of being hurt over and over again and in his apprehension to prevent pain he ends up causing it to a few loved ones around him? He doesn't do it on purpose, but that doesn't do much to redeem him in our eyes (myself not included of course.. Lol, I find no fault with Dutta's present behavior but this DOTW is not the place to blah-blah about that.. *giggles). So if Dutta can be a good guy that has his flaws, I am glad to see that the CVs have shown us his opposite too – a bad guy who isn't all bad.. *sigh* I love how complex this show gets and how simple words are used wisely to portray each character and reveal their layers.. *sigh*

Female

"Mere ko itni baatain karna nahi ata, Amma. Main toh hamesha sey mere sahib k liye dua karti hai. Apke pati k liye bhi dua karey gi. Main toh bass itna chahti hai k sahib yahan ayen aur mujhey… mujhey ley k chaley jayen. Par mein ye bhi nahi chahti k mere wajah sey unko koi takleef ho. Mujhey acha nahi lagey ga. Ap bhi maat daro, Bappa sab acha karey ga." – Nakku (August 11th)

*jaw drops*

*giggles in unprecedented excitement*

OMG!! LMAO!! Talk about leaving someone speechless!!! There was Subhu jee, going all "your husband will live or mine!" and trying to start a pissing contest by asking Nakku if she's scared now, but what does our Nakku do? Does she go back and retort with some threats on Anna's life? Or sing claims of how Dutta's going to walk in and rip Anna a new one? Oh no, Nakku  jee (in full Nakku style, might I add) tells Subhu that she was going to pray for Anna too! LMAO!!!!

*falls to the floor in waves of giggles*

*wipes tears of mirth*

Not only does Nakku not take the bait to fight, she also goes ahead and quite simply reassures Subhu that she has full faith in Dutta's victory should he come to save her – while Subhu is doubtful about who would win, Anna or Dutta, Nakku isn't doubtful in the least. The question for Nakku isn't about who would win because in her mind if Dutta shows up he IS going to win! Hands down! The question is whether she wants him to risk his life for her to begin with! *sigh* HOW do you compete with that?! How do you stand up to that sort of selfless faith?! *sigh* No wonder Subhu jee's jaw hit the floor and I doubled over laughing! Here Subhu was trying to get Nakku upset so that it becomes easier for Subhu to hate her and do what she was going to do next (by implementing her plan against Dutta) but Nakku ney sari bolti band kar ti! And she didn't even do it on purpose!! It was just Nakku being Nakku – the selfless Dutta devotee. *sigh*

Literary Gem of the Week

Male

"Anna ki antariyaan nikal k ussi k kutton ki khilaonga main!" – Dutta (August 9th)

LMAO!!! Okay so I know this is supposed to be threatening and intense and it IS! But every time I hear Dutta talk about Anna's intestines I used to invariably wonder why he wouldn't aim for the liver, lungs, kidneys or any other ones of Anna's organs too?!

*escaping snorts of laughter*

Maybe this is just the fact that I'm up at 7:50 a.m. writing this DOTW but could I interest Anil Deshmukh jee in other organs like a heart? Or maybe the stomach? I mean, aik baar samajh ata hai.. Ghussey mein tha, jaldi mein bol diya.. But Dutta made a point to repeat the same dialogue with the addition of dogs this time… So an aspiring med school student like myself has to wonder, WHY the intestines?!

*tries to maintain a serious muh*

*doubles over laughing*

Female

"Maan ley ye tera pati hai, aur is diye ki lau pe tere pati ki zindagi tikki hai!" – Subhu (August  10th)

*hears the dialogue*

Wait.. What..?

*rewinds the video*

*re-watches*

How the hell does that even relate to the situation!?!?!?!

*confused muh*

*waits till the end of the dialogue*

Ohhh! Okay.. NOW it makes sense..

*dies laughing*

I am sorry, but was it only me who stopped dead in their tracks out of confusion when they heard this dialogue? I mean one minute she's asking Nakku to hold on to the thali and the next minute she starts comparing "diyas" to Dutta's life line?!?! WTH!?!? For the initial minute or two, it makes NO sense what so ever in the context of the scene – I thought that she's lost her mind if she thought that to convince someone to pray with her, Subhu jee would go ahead and try to convince them their husband's life depended on the diya? LMAO! Needless to say, I had an incredulous look on my face wondering why the words coming out of her mouth made no sense to me… I almost thought I'd lost my mind.. Lol!

Warm & Fuzzies

Dancingdoll

Heyo Guys!

Although I have been extremely disappointed with Dutta this week, I still came out of the week satisfied with the results! In midst of confusion and disappointments, they gave us some very significant even though tiny W&F moments! My picks -

W&F#1: Hubby, the great!
My favourite most scene is when Dutta watches Naku's kidnapping tape! Naku's struggle with the ropes and hay, tormented him! Many would talk about this scene so, I would straight jump to the moment in the scene that made my eyes forget blinking - When Naku challenges Anna, that if her "Saheb" arrives, his 10 faced figure would be disfigured, Dutta couldnt help but utter her name in shock! His mouth was left wide open hearing the conviction in Naku's voice and the unquestionable faith of a wife in her hubby! The slight whisper of her name and the mouth wide open was enough to carry me for the whole week!

W&F#2: Isse Mangalsutra math samajhnaa
My next awwwwwwww moment has to be the one where Dutta dawns the MS and Naku's dupatta. A hubby on his way to fulfill his responsibility towards a wife, determined to win and justify his wife's faith in her! No Ifs and Buts could deter him now! Very, Very touching gesture indeed! The tieing of MS on his wrist and recollecting the same on Jagtap's was the moment I have been waiting for, afterall, Dutta finally saw the Jagtap in him.

*sniff sniff*

*throws her 1001th tissue paper*

W&F#3: Tere Naam se Jeeoon
I was touched by the moment when Naku wakes up to find herself tied as a scarecrow and the first word that comes out of her mouth is "Saheb", her eyes searching for him. Naku believes in Dutta to the extent that she knows he wouldn't leave her alone at any cost!

W&F#4: Dost ya Dushman
Subbu and Naku's scenes have been very powerfully potrayed. The tansformation in Subbu's mentality has been captured so logically, right from confidence-Kindness towards Naku-Concern for Naku-Awe of Naku-Scared of Naku's faith in Dutta-Anxiety for Anna and her destiny. Amazing! Naku's clean heart touches her. When Subbu tries showing Naku that she is at an advantage when it comes to saving their respective hubbys, Naku shockingly responds back that she would pray for Subbu's hubby and their love. Naku's believes that where Love prevails, Bappa would only do good, whether it is Anna-Subbu or Dutta-Naku. Subbu's justification to Naku that her act was governed by her love for her husband and Naku's counter argument that Dutta and she would never be party to such deed even for love, was brilliant! That shuts up Subbu. She even confesses to Anna that her faith is now coupled with with fear for his destiny!

W&F#5: Tu hi Tu
Just before leaving, Dutta imagines Naku in the temple of his house. He sees a silent prayer for his victory, a determination coupled with Bappa's blessing and the expectant eyes seeking him. A much needed motivation.

W&F#6: Saari kaaynaat ek taraf, ladki ka bhai ek taraf
There was one small moment that brought tears in my eyes and touched me to the core. That was when Sethji leaves his ladoos and rushes to his Aayi when he hears about Naku's kidnapping. He keeps nagging Babi on why was Naku kidnapped and would they kill his Taayi? Dutta is not able to tolerate the thought of Naku getting killed and retorts at Sethji that nothing would happen to his Taayi. The scene touched me for two reasons,one, Dutta's extreme reaction after hearing "Naku" and "Kill" in one sentence and two, Dutta's BIL types behaviour towards a very young Sethji. It was like a Hubby fulfilling the responsibility of his very young BIL. Awwwwwww!

Other Sweet Moment #1: Hum-Tum
In the last episode Naku and Dutta miss each other. Naku touches the collar of her jacket to feel his presence and Dutta keeps looking at her dupatta! A scene that reflected how little things can keep love moving in difficult times!

Other Sweet Moment #2: Naa bujha hai, Naa bujhegaa
When Subbu asks Naku to consider the dia as the symbolic representation of Dutta's life, Naku lights it without second thoughts and becomes the watchdog for it. A gesture that reflected love and only love! awww!!!

Other Sweet Moment #3: LTL Dostana Part#2
Inspite of myself, I couldn't help ROFLing at Anna and Dutta's one-sided convo on the phone. Anna's constant taunts at Dutta were hilarious giving the feeling of Dostana with Anna being the most eager party always talking about "heart-to-heart" with Dutta! First, he sings an apt song - "Intehaa ho gayi", conveying to Dutta that he is his "yaar" and is terribly missing him. He then calls him "Sanam" and asks him not to make him wait for this long (After all it was getting dark!) , A Post-Interval entry would be too much wait period and very traumatic for Anna! Anna also considers his 'Yaar"'s feelings and makes a movie for him in Hindi! With telegu he would have to spend extra bucks on subtitles! That extra money he would rather spend in dancing and the party that he is planning for Dutta!

Other Sweet Moment #4: Aayi-in-law Part I
Before Dutta leaves the PM to get back Naku he goes to meet Babi instead of AS! A perfect MIL and SIL moment! Babi putting the tilak on a son's forehead and Dutta Ack'ing it silently. One more long dreaded relationship that we have been looking forward to!

Other Sweet Moment #5: Aayi-in-law Part II
When Dutta asks Baaji to get ready with his gang, he asks Kishore to take Maushi and AS in one room and take care of them. Including Babi with AS was a very sweet gesture on Dutta's part. This implied that he had given Babi the much deserved MIL status in his heart and she was now equivalent to his mother! Awwwwwwww!

Other Sweet Moment #6: Peth Pooja first!
When the news reaches PM that Dutta has arrived, Sethji tries hogging on all possible ladoos. The moment was so cute because Sethji was very excited that Naku was coming back and at the same time, didnt wanna leave any ladoos on the plate!

Other Sweet Moment #7: Love is Universal law!
Anna gives Subbu a red rose on their annivesary and tells her that "Tera khushi mein Anna ki Khushi hai, Yaad rakhna always yeh baat". A very cute lovey-dovey moment even if it belonged to the Dushmans!

This week laid the test paper in front of Dutta. He deterred, forgot the answers, confused the right from wrong answers, but managed to answer them all right and get an A+. Allz well, that ends well!

W&F-oying,

DD

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Hey Guys! Subah Khair! Good Morning! It's Friday 13th August 10 and the time is 8:15am! By the way I totally do not believe in the whole Friday 13th thing. We have enough problems to worry over than adding something like that! Plus it's the third day of Ramadhan here in the UK and I'm feeling pretty damned good!

*Aisha Grins*

It's a totally different thing that this whole Sehri and Fajr timing thing is seriously confusing the hell out of me. We got up at about 2am for Sehri and then we had to wait for 5am to read Fajr! Uh hello? Is that right? I thought Sehri ends when Fajr begins! It was still pitch black when Sehri ended this morning! The stars were still out and everything!

*Aisha Confused*

If anyone can explain that to me I would be extremely grateful. God knows my sleeping time is messed up. I had an aloo paratha this morning! And some chai and some yoghurt! Rajh kay kahda!

*Aisha Winks*

Anyways enough about that! How about we talk about this week? WOW. Now I know that a few of you guys (quite possibly more than just a few) were a little disappointed with Dutta this week! Well I wasn't. I knew he was having a Moment of Weakness and that he would pull through, and damn it I was RIGHT. What an ENDING to this week! Did you SEE that PreCap??? Naku's face is going to be revealed to SuperLaxmi?!

*Aisha Stares In Shock*

I seriously hope Dutta doesn't turn up at Anna's place to find White Naku instead of Dark Naku. That would shake him up AGAIN and God knows he doesn't need that when he's facing Anna in what could possibly be a Battle to the Death. So are we ready for this week's OMG section? Yes we ARE!

*Aisha Flexes Fingers and Opens Crate of Pepsi*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

A Moment Here and There

I don't think we had a Sweet TaSha Moment this week.

*Aisha Ponders*

Um.... Seriously I can't remember anything. Pata nahin... shayad rozay ka asar hain! Let's see: Monday we had a drag episode. Tuesday was a drag episode. Wednesday finally Dutta gets moving and Thursday was again a sort of drag episode. I suppose one Moment which I found wuite Sweet was on Monday when Dutta comes home all Raging and full of Wrath and SethJi is asking his Aayi: "Why did they take my Tai? Will they kill her?" and Dutta replies: "Ey! Kuch nahin ho gah teri Tai ko!"

*Aisha Stares Dreamily at Dutta*

How can the guy say something like that so harshly but it comes out sounding Sweet? When he said that I was all: "AWWW! SO Sweet!"

*Aisha LOLs*

I love it when Dutta acts all rough and stern but he means it in a nice way whatever he says! Another Sweet Moment was in the Thursday episode when Dutta is off to save Naku (YES! *Aisha Cheers and Whistles*) and before heading off he goes to see Baabi!

*Aisha Smiles Adoringly at Dutta*

Oh my God! Who would have thought he'd do that! He didn't go to meet Aayi Sahib or Kala (Thank God, we would have just got more Emotional Atyachaar from the both of them and precious screen time wasted) but he DID go to his Mother-In-Law! And Baabi gave him her blessing and told him to take care of himself! Aww! So sweet! Loving the Mother-In-Law and Son-In-Law interaction! Hopefully we'll get to see more of that in the future! Dutta seriously needs some Motherly Love from Baabi. Yes he has Aayi Sahib. Who I do not trust at all and her love seems.... too sugary sweet. Ugh. Dutta needs something a bit more forceful and REAL.

Let's see there was one other Moment. Anna and SuperLaxmi's Moment.

*Aisha Shakes Head*

Who would have thought I would actually LIKE this Jodi? How Sweet are they??? The way he gave her that Red Rose for their Anniversary? And the way he just acts towards her? You can so tell that they love each other a lot. A different facet of Anna. Hmm. He's still Evil but you can see that the Good in him is all about Loving his wife. I especially liked how he told his wife that Trust between a husband and wife is the most important thing in a realtionship. Without it the relationship fails. Dear God the man is right. Who would have thought it? Of course the guy IS slightly deranged. Think he would kill SuperLaxmi off if she betrayed him? Hmm.

Shock Moment: Random Moments

Shock Factor: 7/10

(Like I said the fact that Dutta comforted SethJi while he's in Rage-Mode? SWEET! And Anna and his wife were surprisingly sweet as well!)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Anna. Creepy or Funny?

This week was a little dry on the Death by Laughter Moments but ANNA, Oh Lord. Anna made me laugh. I'm telling you he's creepy but FUNNY. I seriously think he has some mental issues. First there was his Plan. He's planning on dressing Naku up as a Bride, getting TaSha married again, making sure they have a Honeymoon and THEN he'll kill him.

*Aisha Stares Dumbly at Anna*

Really? .... Why? Think he reads Mills and Boons novels? That's a pretty twisted idea. And then there's his ringtune.

*Aisha Snorts With Laughter
I LOVE that song! How BRILLIANT is that song? And it goes so well with him! And the way he sings along with it!

Not just that but did Anna call Dutta SANAM??? HOLY CRAP. I think Baji may have a serious contender for the Dostana Position! Plus he actually SANG to Dutta! That's BAJI'S thing!

"inteha Ho Gayi Intezaar Ki Aayi Na Kuchh Khabar Mere Yaar Ki!"

*Aisha Laughs Loudly*

Anna was the one guy that made me laugh this week! That DVD he sent? HILARIOUS! Especially the smiley face on the cover.

*Aisha ROFLs*

Baji was unintentionally hilarious the way he was acting all Gung Ho with his rifle in Monday's episode. Oh Baji... Not found your marbes yet? What was up with that blue kurta???

*Aisha Raises Eyebrows At Baji*

And I don't think I should mention Kala. Fivr's heart must have been breaking with that Breakdown Scene.

*Aisha Takes a Swig of Pepsi to Keep Herself From Laughing*
Thank God we had no Ganpat. Or Sudarshan.

Shock Character: Anna

Shock Factor: 8/10

(I don't know whether to laugh or be creeped out. Huh.)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Kala Poisons Dutta Again.

*Aisha Glares at Kala*
Everyone was with me on this. The second Dutta comes home she starts her Poisoning again as soon as she gets a chance. Witch. Aayi Sahib was only in Mondays' episode. I am grateful for that. Really I am because everytime she comes on screen she manages to do something that makes me throw shoes with alarming speed. But Kala... she's just on a whole other level! I suppose it was about time she made it back to this Moment. We haven't had her here for a good few weeks and did she make a comeback or what? The way she showed those disgusting photos to Dutta and read that DISGUSTING Letter to him! Throwing the photos like that in his face! What the hell???

*Aisha Throws Shoes at Kala*

How EVIL can someone be? She is so SELFISH. She only thinks of herself and she has no affection, not even a little, for Dutta in her heart. She doesn't even HAVE a heart! See where her heart should be? There's just a block of ice. Encased in granite. I absolutely LOATHED her in that Scene. The way she read that letter out to him in such a CRUEL way! She knows exactly where to hit him! Bechara Gadha! He comes home after a 4 day Jungle Trip, victim of an emotional rollercoaster ride, just witnessed the Death of Jagtap, realised he's in Love with Naku, was seperated from her before he could let her know and humiliated by Anna as well. And now he gets bombarded with this crap!

*Aisha Glares Daggers at Kala*
 Fivr I'm sorry but Good Grief! Really she went too far! Bechara Gadha! It really hurt him! That stupid "Jallad" comment! And I am not angry at Dutta at all. I completely understand what he was going through. He had newly discovered his Love for Naku and it was still fragile and vulnerable and along comes Kala stirring up bad memories and ripping open old wounds!
*Aisha Runs To Hug Dutta and Offers Him Pepsi*

Shock Characters: Kala's Comeback

Shock Factor: 7/10

(Why did she have to ruin it? I felt so bad for our Gorgeous Gadha! The pain in his eyes and on his face was just shattering!)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Baji Once Again and Our Resident Psycho Anna

*Aisha Looks Disconcertedly at Anna*

Uh...  Hmm. This guy is... creepy. He is. I am creeped out by him. Morey was just pervy and made me feel disgusted. But Anna... he's a whole different kettle of fish. The guy is seriously not mentally stable. How the hell did he get married to such a NORMAL person? I mean what is that all about? His plan? Dress Naku up, planning a honeymoon for TaSha? Okay the Honeymoon thing is appreciated. God knows TaSha need some more Alone-Time but.... what? Not to mention the singing. Seriously the singing is really freaking me out. It's so... sinister. I must say Murli Sharma is a brilliant actor. I've seen him in a few movies before but here in LTL? His acting is just mind-blowing. The guy does not get the screen time he deserves.

*Aisha Applauds M. Sharma*

And what the hell was up with Baji? Firstly who gave him that awful kurta to wear?

*Aisha Glares at Costume Designer*

The man is pretty damned good looking! Please do NOT give him such bad clothing to wear that it's a positive eyesore! But not just that what the hell was that last line?

"Theek hain Bhao. Tujhe apni larai larni hain toh larr. Mein bhi apni larai apni tareekay say larroh gah!"

Uh what? What larai? Baji have you still not found your marbles? WHAT Larai???
*Aisha Stares at Baji Perplexed*

Is Baji planning on following Dutta? God knows he wants to be his parchai.

*Aisha Rolls Eyes*

Come on Baji. Didn't you notice the Love Dutta has for Naku? Please tell me you did. Kala noticed.

*Aisha Smirks Triumphantly at Kala*

Shock Scene: Anna and Baji

(Seriously Baji's costume designer needs to get fired because they are obviously not doing there job.)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Dutta Tormented By Kala 
*Aisha Glares Daggers at Kala*

I'm telling you if I looks could kill Kala would be DEAD right now. How HEARTBREAKING was it to watch Dutta being tormented like that? Old wounds being ripped open? Naku being blamed again? I felt perfectly MURDEROUS when I watched Kala read out that letter. I wanted to rip her hair out!

*Aisha Throws Shoes at Kala and Takes Deep Breath*

The way he kept turning his head away from Kala when she was reading that letter, showing how he didn't want to hear it, that he didn't want to believe it! He COULDN'T believe it! How could he believe this of Naku? He LOVES her. She can't be like that, she ISN'T like that! The best part for me was when he strode away from Kala and then slammed the gun against the wall three times. That reaction was so telling and so heartwrenching! It was filled with pain and anguish and anger! I was really getting quite emotional watching that Scene. And then when he went off to get drunk? The way he tried to pour himself a drink but couldn't and then how he paced back and forth, as though he was trying to run but couldn't. A caged lion if ever there was one. Plus his helpless, defeated expression when he saw Baabi. He felt bad at that moment. He really did. And let's not forget that Scene where he's lying there on his bed and his hand is reaching out to his side. He was reaching for Naku. The man cannot excape her. Jagtap's words coming to life right before our eyes! He can't run from his LOVE! So what does he decide to do? Drown himself via showering. Dear God, that Shower Scene? Damn it. Mishal is one SUPERB actor. All that pain and torment and anguish? Breathtaking. In fact, his turmoil was so brilliantly emoted and so powerful that I actually forgot to drool for a moment. Seriously. The way he was holding his head and pretty much trying to drown himself in that shower. He just wanted to run from it all and block it out but Jagtap's words kept pushing at him! And then the way he wiped the mist off the mirror? Genius. It was so well directed and so wonderfully acted that I was just awestruck. And this Scene had Mishal saying absolutely NOTHING. Not even one word of dialogue! It was all expressions and body language! BRILLIANT.

*Aisha Salutes Mishal and Applauds*

Shock Character: Dutta Bhao

(If you weren't moved by THAT then you must have been watching something completely different!)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

The Sherni's Roar Awakens Our Sher!

Naku is bloody AMAZING!

*Aisha Cheers and Whistles*

Kya dialogue tah! This week was all about NAKU! The girl deserves a Nobel Prize! How can she be so strong?! She's a Legend! The way she just challenged Anna! VAH!

*Aisha Applauds and Throws Out Pepsi*

Just LOOK at that Scene! How FABULOUS was it?! It was MIND-BLOWING! The passion in her voice! The look in her eyes as she threatened Anna with her atoot vishwas! WOW.

"Pashtau ghay! Sahib aye nah? Toh bahut pastau ghay! Agar Sahib yahan ay ghay nah? Toh iss dus sar wale rakshas ka ek bhi sar nahin bachay gah! Sar kahin aur ho gah aur dar kahin aur! Arey Baghvan say pratna kar loh kay Sahib yahan na aye! Yeh mein nahin ek patni bol rahi hain! Ek patni apne pati par atoot vishwas bol rahan hain!"

*Aisha Throws Confetti*

And did you see how when Dutta heard Naku say the "Dus sar wale rakshas" dialogue he mouthed "Naku?"

*Aisha ROFLs*

Arey oh Dutta! Did you not know what kind of Sherni you married??? Yaar it's a match made in HEAVEN! If nothing else has convinced you that dialogue should have that she's your SOULMATE! And oh Dear God the way he slammed the laptop shut and you could see the determination building in his eyes!

*Aisha Fans Herself*

Not to mention the way he wrapped the mangalsutra around his wrist along with her dupatta, put on his BLACK kurta! and then strode out with those guns! He didn't stop for anyone! Not Kala, not Aayi Sahib, NOONE! YES! WHOOOHOOO!!!

Shock Moment: The Sher Awakens To The Sherni's Roar!

Shock Factor: 10/10

(*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi For All!* It's a TEN. How can it NOT be a Ten??? Naku was FANTABULOUS! AND DUTTA FINALLY WOKE UP!)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta. YAY!

Where to start?! This whole week was swoon worthy! And the beginning of Ramadhan. Crap. What a time to show us such Droolworthy Scenes!

*Aisha Fans Herself*

Whe he walked in? All Angry like a wounded lion? Ah! Can we say HOT? Then there was the bit where he was striding around with that Rifle! Oh God! Let's not forget the way he was lying on his bed remembering Naku! And the absolute BEST scene of the week! The Shower Scene! I actually found it quite funny how the CVs gave us a Scene like that but in a time when pretty much the majority of the forum was annoyed with how Dutta was behaving! But holy heck that was a pretty STEAMING scene! Didn't you see how the mirror was so misted over? And then when he was talking or rather listening to Anna' bak bak on the phone? That Intense look! Uff! And then the way he was sitting there with that red towel and the wet hair look! Are the CVs trying to kill us??? And oh God the Return of the Black Kurta!

*Aisha Looks Dreamily at Dutta and Holds Hands Over Heart

Maar dala yaaron, maar dala! And that too when I had just finished a 17 hour fast! I felt quite faint watching that Scene.
God. Tauba Tauba.

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Shock Character: Dutta. Someone Pass The Pepsi Over Here. I'm Burning Up.

(*Aisha Fans Herself and Rewinds Scene Again*)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

Dutta Storming Off To Save His Sherni

*Aisha Grins*

I knew it. I KNEW he wouldn't let me down! Everyone is allowed a moment of weakness but it's how they pick themselves up afterwards that matters! And holy chocoltae starfish Batman! Did you see how Dutta picked himself up? In a supremely Applaud Worthy way! And hot. A very Hot way. Ahem. Tauba tauba.

*Aisha Applauds*

That was definitely the I'm In Heaven Moment for me! Dutta in War-Mode! Ooooh! It is such a treat to watch! And when he was in the shower. Yes. The Shower Scene.

*Aisha Stares and Drools*

CVs?  More please. Ahem. Tauba Tauba. Uh. Yeah well. Can you blame me?

He thought of Naku, Naku and more Naku! NakuNakuNakuNakuNakuNaku! Yay! It's LOVE! It is DEFINITELY Love! He's fallen! There's no coming back! And next week he is gonna kick some a**! YES! I LOVE Dutta in Action! And oh God his BG Music! YES! A little speeded up but still it made me all hot and bothered! I LOVE that music!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Rit435

*Aisha Fans Herself and Takes a Swig of Pepsi and Hands Out More*

Shock Moment: Dutta On Save Naku Mission!

(*Aisha Sighs Dreamily* Click and watch people. Click and watch.)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

jnawaz

*sigh*…breaks my heart to give this award to our Gorgeous Gadha but…this week…Mr. Dutta Shri Ram Patil takes this honor…the fact that he had to think about saving Naku…broke my heart…just…BROKE MY HEART…you don't want to be with her…tik hai…you don't trust her…woh bhi tik hai…but to debate as to whether to saver her from the clutches of your nemesis…woh bilkul tik nahin hai!! Oh Mr. Gadha, aapse ye humid nahin thi…simply said…we are disappointed…maha disappointed if you ask me….

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Hey,hi n howdy all...how u all doin??? *hugz*...me im gud gud...*smile*...
was it a gud week??? i cnt rem...hehe...all i can remember is Dutta's shower scene...*wink wink*...lolzzzz...im jus joking...well half nwayz...it was a ok-ish week...a few high/interesting points also i dnt knw if it was jus me...but i felt a lil bit on a drag in eps 2...Super Laxmi took Naku the scarecrow in 2 the house *giggles* n told her how she always wanted 2 meet her...(y super u shud of jus followed the yellow brick road...lmao...wat was the need 2 sink 2 kidnap)
so she cud see if there really was sum1 lyk her...Anna made a film...hehe...
Kala spat sum lies that wer eaten up by Dutta the gadha...after which he drowned his sorrows a lil n took a shower...a LTL scene i dnt think i'll eva 4get...*sigh*...wat??? i cnt help it really...*giggles* precap on thurz more than made u wish LTL was still airing on fri's...grrrr...wen will we get bk that 1 sacred day...also wen in gods name will there b another sat ep...the last one seems lyk it was a million yrs ago...*rolls eyes*...hopefully nex week will b as awesum as we're all hoping...i saw that alot of u are thinking that Naku will stop Dutta 4m killing Anna...but i personally think it will b Super laxmi who stops the poo 4m hitting the fan...the reason i think this is...the way she thgt she had made a mistake in takin Naku 4m Dutta...n how Anna said his khushi was in Super's khushi...i think if Super tries...she will b able 2 stop Anna...n well Naku no doubt will b able 2 stop Dutt's...Whoa-K so b4 my predictions/wishlist gets any longer shall we jump 2 SS...

Actor

I knw the whole point of these SS are 2 point out people who shone above all others lekin maafi saab q ki...actor shining star is a 2 way split this wk...hehe...n i knw i knw...ur either thinkin god Jani's secions guna b sooooooooooooooo long...or that Mishal defo has 2 b one of the actors...hehe...i'll try not 2 make the 1st thgt true...but the 2nd thgt...well jus read on...*sticks our her tongue*

Mishal Raheja 65%
1st n for most its Mishal...mondays ep started wiv him...n his angry dialogue about him takin Anna's untariyan out...phwoar the way he screamed Anna's name @ the end...any1 else think Dutta looked lyk he dint wana go bk 2 the house...hehe...can u blame the poor guy...pack of animals they got living there....hehe...wen he arrived...fist clenched heaving wiv anger...it was clear as day 4m the awesum xpressions given by Mishal that Dutta was in a rage...but notice how the maids on the side of the doorway who wer placed there n ordered by Kishore 2 throw flower petals over Dutta...wen he walked by...they even got a lil demo 4m Ganpat...which was hilarious...nehow enuff of the scene details...y in gods name didnt the maids pick up on Dutta's anger that looked lyk it was oozing off him...he had barely stepped 4ward...aur ho gayi dono shuru wiv the throwing...i swear i thgt Dutta's killing spree wud start wiv the 2 of em...lol...still they shud b gr8ful it was only the flower tray that fell...the face Mishal made wen Dutta stumbled...n Baji n Ganpat went 2 hold him up...it was a spitting fire kinda xpression...he was remebering how he had been layin on the ground in front of Anna...also the hand movement he made n they way he told Baji he was ok...his words wer more lyk a growl...but then he is a sher so wat can u xpect...as he walked on did u all see the awesum im angry but ok xpression Dutta was giving AS...i lyked his 2nd stumble better than his 1st...luved how he kinda fought AS's hands off him...lyk he was 2 hot 2 b touched...hehe...god cud AS of been anymore layed bk wiv her kya huwa dialogue...safe 2 say she has no cut here...lol...Meanwhile Dutta looked lyk he was about 2 xplode judging by Mishal's furious xpressions whilst remembering the prashaad...the only person that fully understood Dutta apparent rage was Babi judging by the way she kinda stuttered out her question about Naku's where abouts...Mishal's xpression wen Dutta was in his mind answering Babi's q...n remembering where Naku was...2 much 2 handle on a already sad day...n the way he looked 2 the sky(roof)...lyk it was killing him 2 even think about it...heratbreaking but perfect acting MR...also it was killer how he turned b4 Baji cud xplain wat had happened 2 Naku...lyk Dutta cudnt handle 2 see their faces wen they heard...k so wen they'd all been told...sethji started asking q's in fear 4 his sisters lyf...wasnt it jus wow how Mishal said the "kuch nay ho ga teri thai ko" dialogue...the dialogues that followed about Anna n how he wanted all guards ready in 5 mins...wer damn ryt awesum 2...those orders over n out...it was so Dutta lyk 2 then order Kishore 2 take care of Babi n AS...the best xpression given by Mishal on this scene was wen Dutta was remembering wat Anna had said about hisaab barabar n all...he looked lyk he was clenching his teeth he was so angry...then the way he Mishal walked away...mindblowing or wat...the scene where Dutta was yelling orders @ his useless bodyguards about how many men they wer 2 kill...Mishal's xpression wer 100% perfect...even wen Kala came up the stairs...n his angry xpression changed 2 worry about her having 2 see this...Kala the lil cow...(sowee fivr...but she is a cow...) doesn't listen n insists on talking 2 him...was well cute how he turned n walked in his room annoyed @ Kala persistance...Whoa-k i wnt go in2 2 much detail about Kala's lies n how Dutt's gave all her rubbish a 2nd thgt...but Mishals xpression n movement during that scene wer awesum...especially the xpressions wen Dutta saw the pics...n even the way he was hitting his gun against the wall/doorframe...ouch n the flash of a pain xpression Mishal gave after that lil angry gesture...made me honesly wana hit Kala..he looked so confused n sad...also luved how Mishal looked @ the letter wen Kala was holding it out 2 n xplainin wat it was...bk 2 hittin Kala...how cud she read the letter n bare that painful look on Dutta's face...man she's heartless i felt lyk crying c'in those xpressions n i wasnt even the 1 causing em...although his actions after this had alot of ya's screaming dissapointment in Dutta...Mishal's xpressions,the angry way he threw down the gun n stormed off 2 his bar...2 gud ryt...
u cnt beat me 4 thinking this way during a scene lyk this...its my job 2 notice this stuff...hehe... Dutta ur wifes been kidnapped...but dnt worry...u take a breather hav a lil nap...lolzzzz...nothings guna happen 2 her while ur chillaxing @ home...hehe...im jus kidding i totally understand how it was 4 Dutta...i wished it hadnt been that way...but i dnt really blame him...nhow his xpression while he was laying on the bed wer perfect 2 how he looked...totally hot...hehe...he looked truely lost...was soooooooo sad how he hand his hand stretched across the otherside of the bed...then moved his hand a lil...lyk he was thinking that was Naku's place or where she'd once been...awww then wen he closed his eyes...*sadness*...gota say i lyked how Dutta n Naku wiv their eyes closed both thinking about 1 another...was show as a split screen a nice touch by cv's...now if u jus give bk our fridays i wnt h8 u so much...2nd thgts they'll always b reason 2 h8 the cv's...lol..now cuming 2 the shower scene...fire me jaz...lmao...cuz i wasnt watchin as the shining star reporter the 1st few tyms i watched...so didnt really notice anything but pure hotness...jus now while writing my section i had 2 re watch n try my very hardest 2 notice xpressions...i knw any old xcuse 2 re watch that scene...nah im serious it was all work this tym...*gives a convincing nod*...Mishal's xpressions wer perfect 4 the memories/voices appearing in his head...n the way he put his hands on his head each tym he cudnt take anymore of the voices...brilliant...on the bit of the scene wen Dutta wipes he mirror...hits it a few tyms n then closes his eyes n imagines Naku...the xpression Mishal was wearing was xlent...l8r whilst talking on the fone 2 Anna...Mishal's xpressions wer screaming anger mixed wiv a lil...im so guna kill u...luved the xpressions on Mishal's face wen he was handed the cd,ripped the cd case n put the cd in 2 the lappy drive...the xpressions while Dutta watched Anna...killer or wat...then wen Naku the scarecrow was shown...Dutt's almost jumped out his seat in rage...Mishal's xpression wer worth a million...pure anguish...the lil things that Dutta did in between lyk closin his eyes,lowering his head n then lifting it wen he heard Naku speak...wer all carried out well by Mishal...did u all catch how at one point wen Naku was talkng Dutt's mouthed Naku's name...but the bit that got Dutta was wen Naku said the yeh main nahi ek patni bol rahi hain dialgoue...Mishal's reaction 4 Dutta then...words cnt fully xplain...he was all teary eyed n disgusted wiv himself 4 doubting her again...after slamming the lappy shut...jaz i knw u h8'd that he was been so abusive 2 his lappy...but i cudnt not mention it...as the look that followed...my o my...it was lyk a sher jus b4 goin 4 the kill...lastly i luved how Mishal looked wen he saw the MS...n also his xpressions while he remembered...
wat he'd said 2 Naku wen he tied it around her neck n then the scene where she returned it...also the determintaion on Dutta's face wen he tied the MS around his wrist Jagi style n then went n picked the duppatta off the bed...which he then tied on his hand lyk Naku had dun 4 him...last bit then i promise 2 move on...Mishal's xpression in the scene wiv Babi wer fantastic...its was lyk his tear filled eyes wer screaming an apology @ her 4 not leaving 2 save Naku sooner and @ the same tym promising her 2 bring Naku bk...
*steps bk n looks @ Mishal's actor section looks worried n hopes this alone isn't another 6 pg section*...

Mahi vij 35%
u knw the drill hehe...how can Mishal n Mahi not both get a star...hehe...nah jokes apart...Mahi was jus as awesum as Mishal this week...i mean 4 god sake the poor girl was tied 2 scarecrow...n as funny as i thgt it was...it must of been hell 2 endure...but did this stop her being the awesum actress we all knw she is...nopes...4m the min she woke up tied 2 the scarecrow...she let loose wiv her incrediable confused xpressions...lookin left n right 2 try n figure out why she cudn't move her arms...after attemting 2 get loose...she then begins callin 4 her saab...there was kind of plea in her voice...lyk she was praying he was near by n cud hear her...Mahi made it seem that way nwayz...wen she c'in Anna...her face xpression totally changes 2 one of shock n fear...not 4 herself more 4 wat myt of happened 2 Dutta i think...wen Anna goes n stands in front of her and introduces himself her shock fear xpression was in 2nds magnified...wen Anna continues taunting her...Mahi's xpression looked lyk Naku wud of hit him if her hands wer free...Anna goes 2 the camera he has set up after taunting naku...n talks in 2 it...saying Dutta bhau "bohut miss karta hai tu tere wife ko nay..." after that Naku kinda realized that Dutta wasn't here but he wasnt dead either...u saw it register in Naku's head 4m the xpression Mahi gave...after fish freak Anna introduces his wife...n Naku remember's her as the women who gave Dutta n her prashaad...the look of understanding on her face...*handclaps* Mahi...super stuff...but wat really set Naku the sherni in 2 action was wen Anna said he will make a dhol out of Dutta...n how he cudnt w8 4 Dutta 2 cum 2 his area...after that well Naku jus let loose on him...awesum awesum dialogue delivery by Mahi...wen Super said she wanted Anna 2 stop getting happy over lil wins,concentrate on the bigger win,how there was no need 2 torture Naku...n that she shud b brought inside...Mahi's confused thrown off balance xpressions wer 2 gr8...wen Naku was brought in2 the house n was told by Super 2 sit down...Mahi's face xpression looked lyk Super had told her 2 jump up n down lyk a kangaroo...hehe...she did as she was told n sat down all the while keeping her eyes on Super...as if she was xpecting her 2 do sumink @ any moment...wen Super asked Naku if she thgt Dutta wud cum save her...the xpressions shown by Mahi was more hopefull than sure as she looked @ the idol placed in the mandir...then the way she lookeed away...lyk she didnt hav words 2 xplain...after Super told Naku the 2nd thaal was 4 her...Naku dint who dint look lyk she was going 2 take it...was then told by Super 2 imagine it was her husband n his lyf was depending on the flame of the diya...awww the look of luv that Mahi showed clearly in her eyes...wow...we all knw that Naku wud set the whole world a lyt if it wud secure her saab's lyf...n i think Super knew this n thats y she said wat she did...after that Naku cudnt of lit the diya any faster...after which she lifted the tray n faced Super showing her that wen it came 2 Saab there was nothing she wudnt do...i dnt knw if this was jus coincidence but did any1 else realize that Super had a bigger tray...but the flame on her diya was tiny...while Naku had the smaller tray but the flame on her diya was glowing full force...wonder if CV's meant this 2 happen...either way it was a totally cool idea...bk 2 Naku...while she was praying the xpression on Mahi's face was lyk Naku was putting everything she had in2 that 1 prayer...then wen Super laxmi tells Naku that she wanted 2 meet her...Mahi's xpression was pure shock...imagine that...u'v been kidnapped...the man u luv myt b killed whilst saving u...n the wife of the person who kidnapped u says...i'v wanted 2 meet u 4 such a long tym...cud there b anything stranger...hehe...but check this out Super then tells Naku how a gangster's patni shud b...Naku huni there must of been classes on beucming a gangsters wife that u was unable attend...iss liye Super being as nice as she is...is fillin u in now...lmao...Naku stood shocked thru out th whole of Super's speech...n Mahi's xpressions dint falter in the slytest...the only bit that caught Naku was the bit where Super said they'd set a trap 4 Dutta...then Mahi's xpressions of panic n fear took over Naku's face as she remembered all the Tasha moments in the jungle...poor Naku...Mahi's dialogues about her always prayin 4 her saab n how she will pray 4 Anna 2,all she wanted was 4 Dutta 2 cum get her n leave...but @ the same tym she wud neva want her saab 2 b in any kind of problem cuz of her...wer mindblowin...it was so Naku lyk 2 add @ the end how Super shudnt fear either as Bappa wud make everything ok...that said...she goes bk 2 prayig again...sumtym after wen Naku is sat in Anna's house being fanned by his maids...thinkin again of Tasha's shared moments in the jungle...(this is wat u call true luv...here u are sittin @ a table filled with fruit...maids fanning u...n yet all u can think/remember is being out in the wilderness wiv that sum1 special)...Mahi's xpressions on this scene wer so sad n yet perfect...espesh luved how wen she remembers gadha giving her his coat...she touched the coat...awww...wen Super came n sat @ the table telling Naku she shud eat sumthing else she will becum ill...wasn't it jus fantastic how Naku flipped...n how Mahi delivered the following dialogues about her knwing everything that was planned...n how she cud give her lyf 4 her saab...how that was prob the best thing as if she gave her lyf then Dutta wud hav no reason 2 cum n b stressed...wen Super xplains y she did it n how she wants her Anna 2 win...Mahi's xpression was lyk yuck...how cud u do sumink so wrong 4 a reason lyk wanting ur hubby 2 win...wen Super asks Naku wudnt u want ur pati 2 win...Naku jus looks down...she knws deep down that Dutta wud neva ask her 2 do sumink lyk that...but wat she says 2 Super is that she is doesnt knw ryt 4m wrong...only tym will tell that...but she does knw that her saab wud neva side wiv wats wrong...the way Mahi spoke the last line...full wiv faith Naku has in Dutta...also luved Mahi's un fazed xpressions wen Anna cums in n Super xplains wat kind of faith Naku has in Dutta compared 2 her own faith...yikes but wen Dutta foned...n then Anna called in his men 2 xplain how things wud b goin down...Naku's worried xpressions was so sad...i hav full faith in our sher...but watching Naku fret lyk that made me wana weep...Naku walking bk 2 the mandir area a lil after Dutt's foned...thinking of her tym spent wiv Dutta in the jungle...she thgt about various scenes...most wer of Dutta's change 2wards her...how he gave her his coat wen she was cold... made the ring of fire 2 keep her safe...brought her water...let her hav her way about the dupatta around his hand...n even how Dutta had called out 2 her b4 Baji showed up...Mahi's xpressions thru out that whole of that rememberance scene wer perfect..but the lil xpression that got me was wen she thgt of Dutta calling out 2 her...its lyk she understood now that he had been about 2 say sumink...mayb she even realized wat it was he wanted 2 say...we'll cum 2 knw soon enuff...also it was heart renching how wen she remembered being taken 4m Dutta...n him falling 2 the ground...she looked lyk she was in physical pain...

Character
This weeks character SS goes 2...kehne se pehle...jus a quick req plz mujhe marna nay...lol...as this weeks Shining star 4 character goes to

...Kala...

*looks here n there*...im sowee guyz i knw the only person who will b really over the moon about this is Fivr...*feels sumink whoosh past her head* who threw that??? grrr...was that u Aisha??? *looks hurt* i said plz dnt hit me...*ducks 4 cover n writes y xactly Kala got this star 4m there*...look i know...she's evil as hell n drives us crazy pretty much all of the tym...notice how i said US...cuz i mean it...most of the tym i feel lyk hitting her wiv stuff 2...but i cnt deney that i was super impressed wiv her as a character this week...y...because she knew her simply telling Dutta not 2 go n save Naku...wudnt b enuff...so wat does she do...she out of nowhere cums in2 possesion of a wedding album's worth of Supz n Mavali's shaadi ki photo's...how??? n i mean really do mean HOW did she even manage that...*looks shocked n yet impressed 2*...she also had a letter that she claimed was sent 2 Naku by Supz...the letter 2gether wiv the pics wer used by her as evidence of Naku's further betrayal..n also 2 make Dutta changes his mind about saving Naku n riskin his lyf in the process...wats more our gadha fell 4 it...as she knew n hoped he wud...afterall he's been hurt so many tyms that he runs 4m the minute chance of been played again...even by Naku who he was jus starting 2 believe in again...wen Kala thinks she has worked Dutta in 2 not saving Naku...she even gloats about it 2 Kisore who looked disgusted @ that very least...seriously Kala...ur 1 heck of a character...
*throws the star @ Kala's head*...congratz ur royal evilness...lmao...

Whoa-K all hope my section wasnt 2 long...(who am i kiddin i can c myself its mega long...so sowee)..those of u who thgt this...u wer ryt hehe...
till nex week wen our Sher goes n saves his sherni...
tc n gbu...
Dutta thgts,dreams n daydreamz...
im out mwah...x

LTL Bloopers

himalayanyeti

The name is Yeti.. Himalayan Yeti.. and I am the Chief (and only) Officer of the Blooper Police of LTL.. so CVs bachke rehna mujhse.. **007 music in BG**

Hey everyone.... I hope you are having a good morning! we are close to the end of the weekend and closer to catching our Sher fighting for his Sherni..... *yeti in dreamland*

And what a week.... although to be honest, I felt the CVs had dragged quite a bit this week, to stop at the cliff-hanger of D on his way to save N, on Thursday... which again gets us to the annoying fact that there is no LTL on Fridays...
*yeti throws eggs on Colors*
*yeti raises her useless janda for LTL on Fridays*

So this week we saw a lot of transformations.... Sher became a gadha once again... (grrrr....) before he turned back into a Sher and went to hunt down the guy who dared to take his mate away...... *sigh...* *drool....*
Naku became a scare-crow, even for just a few minutes....
*yeti throws rotten tomatoes at Anna*
Anna became a movie producer from being a Don.....
*yeti hands it out to Anna grudgingly for being so funny.... come on, you know you snorted with laughter when you heard that 'sanam' dialogue*

So lets see what are the bloopers of this week... were there any transformations in that area? HELL YEAH! The CVs seem to be catching up once again! After a pitiful last week (in terms of bloopers gals.... dont throw shoes at me) this week was much better.... almost 2 notches higher.... probably due to the fact that the episodes dragged quite a bit and basically nothing happened until Wednesday? LOL....

I will leave that verdict up to you.... in the meanwhile, let's jump in to see what Officer Yeti caught this week.....

4. Naku bani Mahi
Hmm.... so I thought that the missing-contact-lens blooper was a one-off last Monday.... but on all episodes this week, Naku was with Mahi's light gray eyes, in place of Naku's black that we had seen till now. Now it looks like it is possible Mahi wouldnt be wearing those lenses anymore and we will see Naku with Mahi's eyes.... fine with me... but still, technically its a blooper..... (And this is MY section... HUMPH)
*yeti rolls eyes*
By the way, this fact got me thinking if this could be a precursor to the fact that Naku's face revelation is almost on us?

3. Drug that causes a limp!
Like every one of Anna's belongings, even the DRUG he uses to make D unconscious is something out-of-the-world!!! Warna the great Dutta Bhau, who survived a major accident into a forest without any injuries to his long... lean... sexy... legs *ahem ahem...Yeti CONTROL*....... how did he suddenly start limping after coming around from the drug in the prasad? Monday and Tuesday his limp was so pronounced.... did CVS forget that D did not hurt his leg and was perfectly capable of running through the forest with Naku? AHHH... CVs should have consulted us... its we who keep detailed notes of every second of screen time of Dutta and Tasha....
*yeti grins smugly*

2. Anna's next-gen auto-focus, auto-zoom, auto-everything handicam
Of course it belongs to Anna.... what else do we expect? It has to be the bestest product in all research labs... (forget the market)..... now why would I say that? You can expect the answer "because I am Yeti and I SAY it...." and it would be perfectly valid! But I have another answer too...... *yeti grins*

Anna kept the handi-cam in that stool so far away from Naku and kept taping Naku on a scarecrow and all that stuff, right.... but when D was watching the movie Anna so lovingly directed for him *insert Yeti's disgusted face at the Dostana here*, what do we see?
The camera was zooming in and out of Naku's face, her tied hands..... jab bhi punch dialogue maari, tab camera automatically sense karke zoom in kiya... to focus better....

Tab tho sachi mein kamaal ke camera hai na? Anna, do tell me where you bought this camera...... or was it your effect and awesomeness rubbing off on the camera?????
*yeti wonders........... and wonders.............. and wonders........ and........*

Random Ramblings
1. Someone in Patil Mansion is so economically and cost-wise smart!!! Ab dekho all those decorations that were put up were missing when D finally left home!!! So someone had taken them all down carefully and kept them preserved, waiting for when D will bring back N na..... maybe they could use some better flowers to decorate D's room too....
*yeti winks*
*blush blush*

2. Ab yeh Leela kahaan gayi????? Dont think I miss her or anything.... its just weird not having one of the sisters around when their Bhau is back from such a life-altering accident.....

3. Now what's with Anna's wife calling her HUSBAND Anna? I am from south India and have seen ladies call their husbands the native equivalent of "uncle" or "cousin" but calling your husband "brother"? *yeti confused*
See Naku is so smart... even if her Mom and Dad call D Bhau, she wont.... *yeti winks*

4. Now what did I MISS? Dutta is lying on the bed *so HAWT.... give me a moment while I swoon.......... back!*.... So D is lying on the bed and so LONGINGLY gazing at the bed next to him, his hands CARESSING the sheets!!!!! What did we guys miss?? I am sur we have been watching Tasha like hawks but then D's actions indicate something... SOMETHING had happened between them related to a bed......... *yeti shocked*
*yeti winks* do you get my drift?
*blush blush*
UNLESS...................... D is in love with his BED and missed his during his JMM with Naku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *yeti shocked again*

Mega Blooper of the Week
1. Dutta's jeep kidnapped too!!!!!

So who else admired that sexy open-top jeep that Baaji drove last week? *yeti's hads raises first and then looks around forum for other raised hands* well, even if YOU did not find it sexy, I found it sexy..... so it IS!!!

Baaji had parked that jeep dutifully at the edge of the road before taking the drugged prasad but what do we see on Monday? We see 2 CARS (1 white and 1 silver) enter Patil Mansion with D and his useless goons..... What happened to my SEXY JEEP????
*yeti gasps*

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.... Annnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... *Dutta Sexy-sher Patil ishtyle.....*

How DARE you kidnap Dutta's sexy jeep along with his wifey?? And I for a moment wondered if Anna will keep a gun to the jeep's......... STEERING WHEEL........ and demand D as ransom!!! But thank God, the jeep fought for its own safety..... (well, the jeep was not drugged na.... ) and managed to come back on its own to D...... and THATS how D could take the sexy jeep again when he left to save his wifey...........
RIGHT GALS?
*yeti reads what she had written.. and shakes head... sigh... NAP TIME*

Okay! Thats all for the week... forgive my pathetic attempts with this section.... thoda work-stress zyada hai this week...

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

Ok this week giving the award was like a cake walk ...Dutta without the shirt ... Dutta in black .....all in a super sexy lean and mean Dutta ......need i say nething more in defence of my pick .....naah ...Well this week the winner is our ever so hot Bhao ......and the song that comes to my mind for him ...Tere chehre se nazar nahin hat ti nazaren hum kya dekhen .........

Fashion Disaster of the Week

jnawaz

well well well…lets get started shall we…im sure that I don't need to point the fashion disasters this week…but I shall just for the hell of it…and for the fun of it! =) …well…the honors of the first disaster of the week goes to…the one…the only…the Mirror-Mirror Lady…Kaalavati!! *wooo*….*taliyaan*…im sure that like me…a good bunch of you are having serious issues with the BATS hanging from her ears…wait…I meant earrings…they are so distracting…ek scene bhi enjoy nahin kaar sakte cuz im constantly thinking…omg…they are gonna fly now….no…now…no wait………NOW! lol…everything else on her is good…or manageable…but…the earrings…they have GOT TO GO!!

honor for disaster of the week #2 goes to…the leader of the Dostana Gang…Mr. Baji I-Love-My-Bhao Rao….what was that?! I mean like really..WHAT WAS THAT!!?? did he not see what he was wearing? tauba…I mean come on…we know he's a fruit…but wow! its just screaming "im here and im queer!" (no offense intended to anyone at all by that comment) …anyone ever see Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory…the old version…remember the girl that eats that one candy and then turns into a fulla hua blueberry? well…Baji was the skinny version! you could take him and put him in with Anna's old gang and no one would ever know the difference…lmao!!!

Fashion Accessory of the Week

jnawaz

the TOWEL…oh wow the TOWEL…what a versatile accessory it is…ek toh…Mr. Bollywood (aka:Anna) used it to cover his head as he sat in the sun playing chess with his wife…what a practical use…who needs an umbrella when you've got a towel…zaara soocho…saves you a lot of money…he he…if you're like me…and have to buy a new umbrella every rainy season cuz you forget where you put the other ones…that will save you a good bit of chump change…he he…and then…use number two…had many of us drooling and fainting…Mr. Gadha himself used the towel after he came out of the shower…it accentuated his shoulders and torso…how HOT did he look!! *woot woot*…major *woot woot*…he he…the TOWEL was definitely the must have accessory of LTL this past week

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Jaz in Dream Land

The Comedy In It All

Mirror…Mirror…LMFAO

Kidnapped…Errm…Princess

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The From Gadha to Ullu Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…*jaz shakes head disapprovingly at bhao*…what was this week…I mean like really…what was it…we had such high hopes for Dutta…ke humara sher Anna ke adde pe jaake yeh karega…woh karega…saab ka band bajayega…we passed last weekend in that hope only…and…kya mila…Dutta falling for Kaala's twisted words and emotional atyachar…so…he decides to fight with his emotions while Naku is in the clutches of Anna…*insert shocked face here*…REALLY!? Dutta se yeh umid nahin thi…yes I understand that emotionally he is torn between trusting Naku and not being completely over her "betrayal"…but…still…does he have to think about saving her?! joh bhi ho…he shouldn't have to think…he doesn't trust her…fine…he doesn't want to trust her…FINE! but dear lord…the girl saved your life on more than one occasion…she nearly died for you…does that count for nothing…NOTHING!? *drops head in disappointment*…her life is in jeopardy yet it means nothing…not until he sees her tied up like a scarecrow…what happened to that sher that vowed to feed Annas antariya's to his dogs? sher se bhegi billi banne mein toh zyada time hi nahin laga…ok…enough ranting…I think you get my gist…I shall move on… *takes deep breath*…

2. The OMH Kya Vishwas Hai Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…NAKU!! I applaude the girl…I really do…she has such faith in her Saab ke kya kahoon…she knows…that even if he may not want to be with her…even if he's all but cut her out of his life…she just knows that he will come to save her…and when he comes…he will kick Anna/Gunda butt like he's never kicked before…*sigh*…little does she know that her Saab is wrestling with his internal emotions in the shower…hats off to you Naku hats off!! *taliyaan*…now…I want to see her reaction when she finds out that her Saab hesitated before coming to save her…oh her heart will just shatter…

3. The Dostana Backfire Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…BAJI…lmao…anyone else see how upset he got when Dutta went off to save Naku saying it was a battle he had to fight and win on his own…lmao!! Baji yaar…tera kya hoga…tauba…he was so sad…its like he's a 5yr old and someone tells him that Santa isn't real…lol…oh man…but chalo…at least we had less Dostana this week than in the previous weeks…it's a small improvement…lol…

4. The New Bollywood Breakout Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…ANNA!! lets give it up for the newest director, producer and actor on the bollywood block…Mr. Machli himself…Anna!! kya scene shoot kiya hai…kya location chuna hai…aur kya marketing ki plan hai!! wah wah…full with personal touch smiley face! lol…this man is something else…

5. The Consistency of Being Inconsistent Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the CV's…tum hi batao…aur kaun ho sakta hai…lol…they give us like three weeks of just pure awesomenesss via TaSha…and then they fall and give us utter crap…mujhe paata hi nahin ke main hansoon ya rooun?! uff…come on CV's…live up to the expectations that you've set!! chop chop!!

6. The Ms. I-Think-Im-A-Disney-Princess Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…KAALA…*jaz dies laughing*…Mirror mirror on the wall!! really…lmao…that was too funny!! check out my CR for that analysis…he he

7. The BFFs We Never Knew About Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…KAALA & SUPS!! anyone else totally floored and maha confused when Kaala whipped out wedding pictures of Sups and Mavali Bandar, not to mention the letter…since when are these two all buddy…chalo…letter she made up…im paaka sure…but the pics…who in the world sent her those pictures?! wah…kya logic hai…main kya kahoon…uff!!

8. The You Still Manage to Enrage Us Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…SUPS! I'd never thought id be giving this annoying piece of work another award…but sure enough…here it is…even though she's been gone from the show for months…just seeing her picture makes me so mad!! its all because of her…yes…she made TaSha wedding happen…but…she also is the one who made Dutta think such horrible things about Naku…yes Kaala was the mastermind…but Sups was the key piece…had she told Dutta the truth when he asked her…we'd not be having this problem!!!

Shout Outs

From Jaz

@ Aisha: big jaddu ki jappi from me for throwing extra shoes at the various LTL characters on my behalf (last weeks issue #21)!! I cant thank you enough!!! just awesome…awesome!!

@ Orpa: You and alvi did a wonderful job on the VM...hope you guys upload it onto youtube...and then keep making them...i wanna see one on TaSha and Maneet...see you guys tonight...remind me to give you the manicure set and i have some other stuff for you too...i think you'll like it

@ Fivr: I see you…I see you all over Rakth Samband forum…but you are nowhere near LTL forum…even main bhi aati hoon…hehe…j/k…im just harassing you! lol…but omg…speaking of RS…im so happy Neeraj walked out! I love him from back in his days as Puskar! *swoon*…

@ Sanju: kithe kho gaye ho yaar…naa hi naa hello na kuch…still a part of the Express ya nahin? haven't seen or heard from you in two weeks…hope all is well yaar…

@ Everyone: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!

From Ksh:

@ Fivr: Where are you these days?

@ Jaz: Great to see regular CRs all week!

@ Aisha: Great to see you back to some extent this week.

@ Everyone: Happy Independence Day!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazia.icycool thumbnail
happy independance day!!..OMG this one is really very lengthy!!..im gonna enjoy reading it....so id better comment later!!😆
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The 22nd edition is up!! yipee!!!

will b back with my analysis! 😛
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Awesome!! I will have to go through it later. Thanks for putting it up!!
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*sputters*

*chokes*

*sigh*

For those of you guys worrying about my existence, I'm kind of caught between being over worked and being sleep deprived. I hadn't seen anything LTL related until this morning after Sehri (warning though, I've been up since 4:45 so I might sound high in a little while.. 🤣) and I hate doing anything half assed when it comes to LTL so I end up silently lurking and reading the posts but never commenting. I should just man up and finish these stupid med school apps but I honestly HATE them! And then with Ramadan, my sleep and food cycles' have all been shot to hell too!! *sigh*

BLAAHH!!

Anywho, on first glance I see Kala got to be the best character?!?! *ahem* Dekha!! Finally someone sees what I'm talking about! *nudges Jani*

Lol! *looks at Aisha*  And I was in absolutely NO pain at Kala's break down, yaar - I kind of found that refreshing to be honest. Her insecurities and simple doubts make her real to me. She didn't go all "dramatic music" and "huff puff walking" at finding out Dutta's decision to go save Nakku - she cried and got insecure. Me likes!! Oh and I agree - her "jallad" comment was almost vicious but it was what Dutta needed to hear. He needed to be reminded of his own insecurity about being a murderer - I mean he thinks of him self as a monster so what better way to validate his anger and mess up his mind than by telling him that what he thinks is true and people think worst of him! Chal yaar! Maan ley, that was a brilliantly executed brain washing session! Took her less than 5 minutes too!! *ducks from flying chappals* 😆😆

@Jaz: LOL!!! Dude I am with you there, her earrings annoy the living daylights out of me! I'd have appreciated something more akin to her previous earrings. What she's wearing now is honestly too distracting - they look like two tumor growths off of her ears to me.. 🤣

Oh and I have seen no RS episode this past week either, toh mere ko kuch nahi pata k kya hua.. Lol.. Neeraj walked out? About time! I was getting sort of irked that he was even considering doing it - even though I understand where he's coming from..
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
so while i was waiting for last weeks episodes of Rakth Samband to load...i figured...why not read the Express since i have the time now 😃...so here we go...

@ Orpa: short and to the point summary...thanks! 🤗

@ ksh: OMG! Oh My Freaking God!!  that happened...are you kidding me!? how come i didnt see it...see...this is what happend when im in a rush and i skip...wait...let me go find it...*jaz runs* ...ksh!! 😡😡😡😡😡...see this is what i get for not reading ahead...i actually watched the episode looking for that scene 😡😡😡...*jaz throws shoes*...dont you dare laugh at me! 😡...oh and ya...its fun to be back...i hope i can keep it up 😃😃...lol...

@ Fivr: lol...the entire time during Anna's fail dialogue only one thought kept popping into my mind...that...yeh toh Don fail hai 😆😆😆😆...reminded me of the fail blog 🤣...but what he said is true👏...these "criminals" are so insightful...pehle Jagtap (i still miss him 😭) aab Anna...when will our gadha have his ureka moment 😕...loved all the other dialogues you picked yaar...fabulous as always!! 😃😃

@ DD: how you managed to find so many moments this week really amazes me...but then again...im still not over Dutta hesitating to go save naku...come back next week...maybe ill be in a better mood in terms of Dutta 😆😆😆.
...but definitely...all the scens you chose were very apt...im feeling calmer about Dutta already

@ Aisha: 🤗what a marvelous section yaar...just warms the cockles of my heart
🤣🤣🤣...speaking of cockles...have you seen the trailer for "Vampires Suck"...i so wanna see that movie!! Team Jacob baby!! 😉...in terms of Ramada...all this talk about Eid being on Sept 11 is not fun...read one article...i was not a happy Muslim 😡 the general public is so ignorant sometimes 😕...oh oh...so happy you mentioned the setji scene...cuz i loved it! when Dutta said nothing will happen...i was like DAMN RIGHT!! and then...gayi bhes pani mein ...anna is a hoot...just a hoot...and Bajis marbles...jungle mein kahin kho gaye hai...lets send him back to find them...and just make sure he never comes out 😉😉...LOVED your "sher awakens to shernis roar" moment...perfect!! 👏👏👏...

@ Jani:
yes i agree...mishal rocked this week...his facial expressions..body language...it was all amazing...we could see how tortured Dutta was at being unsure on what to do...he was really torn....i loved his acting...and mahi was awesome too...really plays the part of faithful wife well!! 👏👏👏...wouldnt it be aswesome if they were a real couple...*jaz day dreamz* 😆😆...lmfao at Aisha throwing shoes at you for picking Kaala...he he...
🤣🤣🤣...

@ Yeti: i noticed the eyes took..im like...they look off...kya make over diya hai magical jungle ne! 👏👏 eye color hi change hogaya! 😲...omg i saw that too...i was like...why is he limping...they didnt beat him up or hurt his leg...what was up with that
🤣🤣🤣...kaisa drug hai...pehle behosh kardeta hai phir langra bana deta hai 🤣🤣...i laughed at the finished DVD too!! 🤣🤣🤣 im so glad someone else did!!

@ rdfan: he he...🤣🤣🤣 i knew were you gonna pick that 🤣🤣🤣

JAZ

-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome as usual. I will to have it with more time later, but I really appreciate all the hard work you girls put into it. Kudos to you all😊
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ DD: how you managed to find so many moments this week really amazes me...but then again...im still not over Dutta hesitating to go save naku...come back next week...maybe ill be in a better mood in terms of Dutta 😆😆😆.
...but definitely...all the scens you chose were very apt...im feeling calmer about Dutta already

Jaz, when I started writing, I also thought, I might wind u in max 4 moments....Dutta really disappointed me.....I wanted to shake him and ask him tht if anything happens to Naku, lets say her dead body comes back, wuld he be able to forgive himself??? wuld he still justify his delay or not gng decision thinking tht she betrayed him?? No!!

Then, whats he thinking.....??

But when he uttered her name in a whisper and left his mouth open wide open, hearing the conviction in her voice and the faith in him,he again got his place back in my heart!!
I still wanna pull his ears for the "second thoughts", I still wanna scold him for shaking the eternal love story but he is back on track....and as long as he makes up for his "2nd thoughts" next week, he would totally chalegaa for me! 😛😳

the moments that I have picked this week were these 10-11 second moments that brought a smile on my face....like Sethji hogging ladoo or dutta telling him tht nothing wuld happen to his taayi....

but whispering  "naku" is smethng I am not able to forget and tht stayed with me end of the week rather than his second thoughts.....hope he gives us amazing content to write next week! 😆😆😛😉
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ ksh: OMG! Oh My Freaking God!!  that happened...are you kidding me!? how come i didnt see it...see...this is what happend when im in a rush and i skip...wait...let me go find it...*jaz runs* ...ksh!! 😡😡😡😡😡...see this is what i get for not reading ahead...i actually watched the episode looking for that scene 😡😡😡...*jaz throws shoes*...dont you dare laugh at me! 😡...oh and ya...its fun to be back...i hope i can keep it up 😃😃...lol...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jaz?!!!!! U really fell for that did you! To quote Anna "Jaldi nahin! Jaldi ka kaam gai ka". Btw I dunno what's gai but u get the flow.
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesum xpress all...
promise my comments a lil l8r...mwah...

@ Jaz...tnx 4 ur comments...*hugz* glad u found the abuse funny...😆😆😆...
luv luv luving the disaster section so glad u added it...😉...
will giv my 2ps worth @ sum point...😆😉...mwah...