why is this show on national television? lol

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i bet after some days sum1's gonna sue ndtv😆 i love this show...i bet specially girls will LOVEEE this show...but its def. not a show u can watch wid ur family😆 the stuff they talk bout & the language sometimes get sooooo inappropriate...😆 this show shud've been on mtv or sumthing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I didnt find anythig wrong with it that NDTV gonna be sued or anything😆....if Jersey Shore can be showed then yeh toh iska baccha ka bhi baccha hai yaar......I mean yeah definately not worth watching with the entire family around...BUT not that cheap or vulgur....now a days girls in India talk like this most of the time.....urbanzied culture I tell you😉....its nothing to be ashamed of...I loved the show...esp Urvashi and Rakshanda lol they stole the show for me

one thing I didnt like was them wishing Ranbir (maybe because I dislike him so much😆)
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tani91

I didnt find anythig wrong with it that NDTV gonna be sued or anything😆....if Jersey Shore can be showed then yeh toh iska baccha ka bhi baccha hai yaar......I mean yeah definately not worth watching with the entire family around...BUT not that cheap or vulgur....now a days girls in India talk like this most of the time.....urbanzied culture I tell you😉....its nothing to be ashamed of...I loved the show...esp Urvashi and Rakshanda lol they stole the show for me

one thing I didnt like was them wishing Ranbir (maybe because I dislike him so much😆)

haha lol i said the sue part keeping indian audience in mind...u knw wat i mean😆 kahi some aunties komolika ko dekhne ke liye yeh show maat dekhle😆 but as for me, i LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE this show! its so bold, witty & HILARIOUS...like total peppy & girl type show u knw wat i mean😛 i can relate to ALL the talks they did😆 yes urvashi & rakshanda have great sense of humour...specially urvashi stole teh show for me lol! & shabbir just added to it haha😆 in short, 1st epi was ROCKING!

& yeah the ranvir part was bit dragged & unnecessary, they didnt even get the # & neither did i😭😆
Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
^yeah but I doubt that people will take it seriously I mean worse things have been shown (ie Big Boss)

lol yeah but I am definately watching this show again when it starts in the US....I hate that everything startes late over here😡 but thank god for youtube and IF

and going by the TB article that was posted today..I think it would have been cheap and vulgur if they had discussed body parts....which would have been an outrage (IMO)...I'm glad they kept it fun and naughty without going overboard with it
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
🤣 🤣 yepp I agree...NDTV ??lolzzz!! it really should have been MTV or so 🤣
defooo not a show to watch with parents !! 🤣 I would have ALMOST watched the show with my parents...I watched it first alone..and was like..nopesss...defo not a family show 🤣
I am simply loving this show. Perfect masala and ooh la la sort of moments. Rakshanda, Ragini, and dayumn Urvashi are icing on the cake with their commentary. Karishma sure is different too from what I had perceived. Those two ladies from that one show...where they only wear ghagras, are sort of fake...and bimbo like? 😲 Lmao. Loved how Raskhanda rated them. Yami is sweet, coy, and I also think upto her words.

...With the content, I think it's perfectly fine, but OK maybe the language is a bit taboo (lmao) for Indian TV, but then again it's not as if we don't use those words. I don't get it how we can watch such content with family while watching a Bollywood movie, but then when it comes to Tellywood, we switch our standards. Maybe cuz Indian TV shows are shows too goody good with regressive plots? IDK.

I am kinda liking it as it's different and a break from other idiotic stuff shown on TV.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like this show, its superb. You are right this show cannot be watched when with family, once they were speaking about busts & butts etc & I really had to change the channel. Its a girlie show, I love watching it when alone.
that show is verryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy naughty 🤪 but iam lovingggggggggggg it 😳
Tani91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainab25

I am simply loving this show. Perfect masala and ooh la la sort of moments. Rakshanda, Ragini, and dayumn Urvashi are icing on the cake with their commentary. Karishma sure is different too from what I had perceived. Those two ladies from that one show...where they only wear ghagras, are sort of fake...and bimbo like? 😲 Lmao. Loved how Raskhanda rated them. Yami is sweet, coy, and I also think upto her words.

...With the content, I think it's perfectly fine, but OK maybe the language is a bit taboo (lmao) for Indian TV, but then again it's not as if we don't use those words. I don't get it how we can watch such content with family while watching a Bollywood movie, but then when it comes to Tellywood, we switch our standards. Maybe cuz Indian TV shows are shows too goody good with regressive plots? IDK.

I am kinda liking it as it's different and a break from other idiotic stuff shown on TV.

@ bold- totally agree👏👏👏👏👏

but I think auties ko accha nahi lagta nai ki apni pyaari bahu/betiyaan ko is tarah dikhe😆
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL. I sorta agree, the language they used isn't exactly appropriate. But I m loving the show, it's so entertaining, lol.